The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic warning - Adam The Woo

So, Adam is going to Disneyland reopening day, I assume he will not quarantine when he arrives in LA.

As this is a clear breach of rules, and potentially infecting other people, is there even a contract email to report anyone breaking the rules?

It seems draconian, but people have been making sacrifices for the past year so Disney and Universal can only now reopen. And Adam decides to break those rules, that are in place to keep people safe. I doubt he has had both doses of the vaccine.
He is a disgusting human being. I can't even watch his videos anymore. He doesn't care about the people that live there and follow the rules. Rules for thee and not for me.

They have freaking rules for a reason... I'm not a person that wears a mask where I don't have to, but when a place calls for it I do. He just annoys me with going back and forth and then back again....UGH!!! Wonder how long my comment will last. LOL!!

1618763039869.png

Reactions: 6
That’ll be their next “hooooomeeee vloooooooooog” subject
Not sure if they got Pfizer (3 weeks) or Moderna (4 weeks) or even if they actually got a shot...but they posted the video on Sunday March 28th and normally they are 2 to 3 days behind so my guess is they got it on Thursday or Friday which was over three weeks ago now.

Reactions: 2
Exactly Peedee!!! The thread is getting heated on his most recent video. He’s antagonizing those whose views don’t match the narrative he’s painting.. I’ve been commenting but he straight pissed me off when in response to the backlash he’s getting *see photo*.
He’s a heartless dick
He could give a crap about the pandemic. He’s going. He wants views. He thinks he’s still a California resident. There are disney land CM’s on the video thread stating they will report him.

Reactions: 9
He has a rental agreement in Orange County California. Can’t get much more “resident” than that. Florida has been vaccinating people at a good clip lately. Hopefully he got his.
You have to have a CA ID to get in. Bet he pulls the I'm a famous YouTuber card to try and get in and bully some poor cast member.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Today is the big day...movers should be here between now and like 3PM.

It's ridiculous how much stuff we have, like damn it's a tit ton of boxes.

My Fiance and I have vowed to downsize and not to become like the Slackers who are living in filth with crap on top of crap.

Reactions: 23

My Fiance and I have vowed to downsize and not to become like the Slackers who are living in filth with crap on top of crap.
Congrats! 🍾

Reactions: 1

Best of luck on your move!! I’m sure you are nowhere near Slacker level!

The Tim Tracker #17 Whale Tale: A Jenn Tracker Story

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Best of luck on your move!! I’m sure you are nowhere near Slacker level!
You'd think that, but hot damn we have like 8 of these giant black and yellow bins that are full to the brim. Also it didn't help that our place that we are leaving has a huge storage room in the basement where things were just left to die.

I did downsize my Funko collection that netted me nearly 4k so that helped ease the burden of moving quite a few boxes.

As an enthusiastic home cook, I was amazed how many boxes I filled up that were just kitchen/dining room related.

Reactions: 9
You'd think that, but hot damn we have like 8 of these giant black and yellow bins that are full to the brim. Also it didn't help that our place that we are leaving has a huge storage room in the basement where things were just left to die.

I did downsize my Funko collection that netted me nearly 4k so that helped ease the burden of moving quite a few boxes.

As an enthusiastic home cook, I was amazed how many boxes I filled up that were just kitchen/dining room related.

but hey you are actually living in your home. It always shocks me how much tit the slackers have but they are legitimately NEVER home.

Reactions: 7
This pisses me off beyond belief. I hope Disney bans him again for attempting to break rules over and over. That would be poetic justice after he just dumped his life savings into DVC and Disney stocks. Please Disney, do it!
He thinks having a passport is the same thing as having a CA DL or ID. Really brilliant thinking there. He's just as much of an idiot as the Slackers on this one.

The guy who called them out was mad for not getting views...yet he had a VERY VERY VERY NARROW NICHE viewership. It’s hard to gain clicks when you eliminate a significant majority of viewers.
Yea I remember him calling them out. Did they deserve it? Yes, considering it showed their true colors. I agree the guy who called them out did it from a disingenuous place.

OT about that guy who called him out

Yea I remember him calling them out. Did they deserve it? Yes, considering it showed their true colors. I agree the guy who called them out did it from a disingenuous place.

OT about that guy who called him out
Yes they deserved it. They should have just deleted that stupid video instead of letting it get monetized.

Reactions: 3
I’m genuinely confused as to how Here with the Ears didn’t blow up to be bigger than the Trackers
Tim lucked out with a small handfull of videos that went viral. They're ones that feature amusement attraction technology and a crayola visit. This is why he won't leave vlogging theme parks ever. He got a small taste of being one of the big vloggers and has an addiction to getting there.

Ack! My husband felt like crud after his 2nd shot- I was fine. It’s so random. They didn’t get their shot til around March 27th & they had Moderna- so it won’t be til the end of the month for them.
My husband and I both got Moderna. First shot, my arm tripled in size and was so painful. My husband had no reaction at all. Second shot, my arm was not as sore but I felt really bad for one day. My husband finally got a sore arm with the second shot and he felt sick for 3 days.

I knew the Trackers were fake AF when I saw them doing a mail opening vlog and were like; “Yeah...this is from three years ago.” Crummy
The UK fan who spent one year making a blanket for Bandit. It took two years for Dumb and Dumber to open. By then Bandit was dead. But Tim doesn’t miss a beat. “Well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.” This still gets in my crawl.
No gratitude. No remorse. No emotion that they screwed up. The Bojos are idiot robots.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The UK fan who spent one year making a blanket for Bandit. It took two years for Dumb and Dumber to open. By then Bandit was dead. But Tim doesn’t miss a beat. “Well, it’s a blanket. We’ll just give it to the baby.” This still gets in my crawl.
No gratitude. No remorse. No emotion that they screwed up. The Bojos are idiot robots.
The woooooooooorst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.