The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent most the day trying to find the highest priced snack. Why not use the app and find it that way.
We ended up with loads of snack credits left and took bags of sweets home.
We usually end up with left over credits as well an take home bags of those chocolate coins 😂

It's probably different in the US but over here you get an ok deal on the dining plans, the one we go for is the quick service which is two quick service meals plus two snacks per day, but 3 snacks equals 1 quick service meal, and at times we'd mostly get one or two meals an share it between the 3 of us since most are quite a lot of food especially when it was a lunch an we'd get a snack each so by the end of the trip we'd end up with extra credits

Is it worth the money? Maybe not hugely as you are probably paying a little more than you eat but for us it took that stress away of making sure we had money put by separately from the spending money, it also meant whenever we wanted to go an grab something to eat or drink we weren't looking for money an could just swipe our bands an there are some places that are on the dining plan that we would never have ate at because of price, we went to the beauty an the beast place for breakfast once which we would never have paid $28 each for, so at times it does give you a good deal, there was a really nice Chinese at Epcot as well we liked which again in total it come to around $70 which we wouldn't have paid, it may have changed a bit now since we were last there but if am going again id go for it an definitely not spend my time looking for the most expensive snack 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure Jenn didn’t ask what’s the best snack to use the DDP on because she was afraid someone was going to steal their million dollar idea. 😩🙄

The idea was so great they pulled their kid out of school for it. This video was supposed to be their come back video, Jenn even showed previews using her stories if what’s to come in this brilliant masterpiece that no one else would’ve thought of
She did, she missed out on the million dollar viral vlog because she sucks. :ROFLMAO: She asked probably right from their first morning at AKL because they once again did zero planning or research. Most people replied with foods to eat at AK not DDP snacks, so it was just another failure from Jenn.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 10.54.26 AM.png

Is this the first time the Bojokes have gotten DDP?

Hold Ft. Pampers! 😲
I just started watching DFB’s DDP video.
To qualify for the opportunity to purchase DDP you have to buy a Disney vacation package that includes Park admission and a stay in one of the Disney owned resorts.

I am convinced that the only Disney AP in the family is Tim’s. (DJ & Jaxy’s APs they let expire). And this was the only way that the family, minus Oliver, could go to AK.

If I am mistaken, then they are stupid to have APs, but pay for park admission through the vacation package. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That Tracks!
From what I saw, in order to get the FREE dining, you had to have the package with the room and tickets. You used to be able to add the dining plan as passholders with a room only reservation, as long as you had an AP...but I don't see any mention of that at all with the new dining plan. They would be idiots to buy park tickets when they have APs and with the way those park tickets work in a package, they are tied to you on your resort dates, so they couldn't even save the tickets and give them to nannies or friends or whatever. If that's what they did, they are even dumber than we all think they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see leaving a young infant at home. Oliver is 10 months old. He absolutely would benefit from going out to a beautiful park like DAK. Fresh air, seeing things. Buy the nanny a ticket you cheapasses.

Reactions: 20
We should really introduce our girl Jenny to google. By giving it a simple goog multiple sites, including DFB, came up with best bang for your buck suggestions for snack credits. I didn't even have to try hard and I did it while watching SVU so Jenn can do it while watching whatever on Bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t have time to Google, she has 79 loads of laundry to do and she has TWO KIDZ!!! The only potato in the world with two kids!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can see leaving a young infant at home. Oliver is 10 months old. He absolutely would benefit from going out to a beautiful park like DAK. Fresh air, seeing things. Buy the nanny a ticket you cheapasses.
I saw some Stan’s on the Facebook page saying they leave him at home a lot because he is a baby and don’t want him to get sick. But they had no problem dragging him on a cruise the minute he was old enough. A cruise where Tim caught covid for what, the fourth time?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
OT: thank you for all the bday wishes . I am truly blessed. My children forgot the candles for my cake so they made some. Lol.
At my age, candles would probably be a fire hazard. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw some Stan’s on the Facebook page saying they leave him at home a lot because he is a baby and don’t want him to get sick. But they had no problem dragging him on a cruise the minute he was old enough. A cruise where Tim caught covid for what, the fourth time?
I saw that comment about the nanny not picking up J$ at school because of RSV and Covid. Um what? You do not have to physically walk into a school with a baby to pick up another child. And if there is a risk of RSV and Covid, wouldn't the bigger risk being J$ bringing it home? These stans do such mental gymnastics...they should be awarding some of the medals.

I've been messing around with the WDW reservations site and if I were to book a room with the AP rate, it does not allow me to book the dining plan. If I try to book it with a FL resident rate, it tells me I need to add tickets to add the dining plan. If they bought tickets just to get the dining plan, they are absolutely insane. Because really, you can do a video on the dining plan and not actually pay for the dining plan. Idiots.

Reactions: 20
They need to work on the angles for the podcast. I don’t want to see hairy legs, Tim’s tan line from his socks and his ugly tattoos. I don’t know who told them this wide angle they do is flattering but it is not.

671CBCF6-14F1-4C7B-8870-D5ED43ABE351.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just need to put my personal opinion out there for the universe to hear and maybe take action to spare us: they both need to wear pants or shoot from the waist up. Neither was blessed in the facial looks or body department ( and those feet tattoos should never be on camera anywhere).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In the past I would get the dining plan however I would get it for free because I planned and booked at the right time or when AAA ran a deal (they no longer give any discounts on Disney trips). But now; I don’t think I would do it. I like to order kids meals for smaller portions and from what I’ve seen, adults cannot use adult credits on kids meals. For me it would be a waste.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone help me out with the timeline?

I am watching the podcast cause I was interested in hearing Nick’s Dopey Challenge experience.

When are the podcasts taped for their Monday broadcast?

When did the Bojokes stay at AKL Jambo House?
Cause Tim mentions the video/FaceTime convo with Jaxy about winning the 10K in the podcast.
J: did you win Dad?
T: Yeah I did! I beat everybody!
(holds up medal) They don’t just give medals to everybody!

And he talks about the carnival games at AK.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can anyone help me out with the timeline?

I am watching the podcast cause I was interested in hearing Nick’s Dopey Challenge experience.

When are the podcasts taped for their Monday broadcast?

When did the Bojokes stay at AKL Jambo House?
Cause Tim mentions the video/FaceTime convo with Jaxy about winning the 10K in the podcast.
J: did you win Dad?
T: Yeah I did! I beat everybody!
(holds up medal) They don’t just give medals to everybody!

And he talks about the carnival games at AK.
I believe they filmed this podcast on Friday after Tim was done with Festival of the Arts. He’s wearing the same outfit.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In the past I would get the dining plan however I would get it for free because I planned and booked at the right time or when AAA ran a deal (they no longer give any discounts on Disney trips). But now; I don’t think I would do it. I like to order kids meals for smaller portions and from what I’ve seen, adults cannot use adult credits on kids meals. For me it would be a waste.
I’ve never done the dining plan. There’s usually so much we want to try. We’ll get one of whatever it is to try and split it. We rarely have a traditional meal where everyone gets something, maybe once a day? I would also share an adult meal with my 4 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She did, she missed out on the million dollar viral vlog because she sucks. :ROFLMAO: She asked probably right from their first morning at AKL because they once again did zero planning or research. Most people replied with foods to eat at AK not DDP snacks, so it was just another failure from Jenn.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 10.54.26 AM.png
Somebody should suggest some good travel channels for her to watch for tips on their Disney trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They need to work on the angles for the podcast. I don’t want to see hairy legs, Tim’s tan line from his socks and his ugly tattoos. I don’t know who told them this wide angle they do is flattering but it is not.

View attachment 2691608
New podcast names that fit better?

Foot Tats and Backwards Hats
Hairy Gams on the Cams
Two Guys with Creamy Thighs
2 Pops with Muffin Tops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nick talks about how happy and emotional it made him to have his wife pack up both their boys early in the morning, drive to Epcot, take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and stand there in the pouring rain on Main Street to cheer him on during the marathon. He was so thankful for their support and for his boys to see him do this so it can inspire them as well. He said he could see how excited his sons were for him too.
He also mentions his wife then had to go back to the hotel and pack everything up herself.

You know this made Tim realize just how useless Jenn truly is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Nick talks about how happy and emotional it made him to have his wife pack up both their boys early in the morning, drive to Epcot, take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and stand there in the pouring rain on Main Street to cheer him on during the marathon. He was so thankful for their support and for his boys to see him do this so it can inspire them as well. He said he could see how excited his sons were for him too.
He also mentions his wife then had to go back to the hotel and pack everything up herself.

You know this made Tim realize just how useless Jenn truly is.
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.