The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they take Jackson to school, but Tim can't go back to the house to get a sweater so he buys one at the park. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can they wipe Jackson’s ever-running nose instead of just letting it leak out all over the place.

Just carry some tissues man.
Best Parents EVER!!!!!

I think wiping his nose would require extra editing, because who wants to see someone wiping their kids nose constantly. Lets just watch the snot drip down into his mouth and hope no one notices.

I have noticed the last few vids when they are in the car and Jenn pans back to J$, he's always picking his nose. Why leave that in? Or why not say, hey Buddy, do you need a tissue? Sure, picking your nose is gross, but also, that child has absolutely no privacy. I think if you are 4 and feel like picking your nose in the backseat of the car, you should be able to without a camera being shoved in your face. I'm sad for those kids.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So they take Jackson to school, but Tim can't go back to the house to get a sweater so he buys one at the park. :rolleyes:
Pro Tip for the Trackers: I think I've mentioned this one before. I keep a little tote full of crap in the back of my car. Umbrellas, rain jacket, sweatshirt, blanket, reusable totes (that never make it into the store!), Disney popcorn bucket....because those are all the things you never remember to bring when you need them. They go to theme parks for a living, where weather can be unpredictable. How hard is it to keep a sweatshirt in the car?

Reactions: 22
I did the dinning plan years ago when you could get it free. It's not that difficult! Why are they making it sound more complicated then it is.
We got the quick service one which then included a dessert and 2 snacks a day, it was so much food!

Reactions: 12
Hopefully the sleeping arrangements at fort pampers are Jenn with da baby and Tom with buddy. That way there’s not much chance of buddy 3.0

I did the dinning plan years ago when you could get it free. It's not that difficult! Why are they making it sound more complicated then it is.
We got the quick service one which then included a dessert and 2 snacks a day, it was so much food!
Yeah they're acting like it's this big complicated thing. It's literally there to make the guests' time easier and care free. Also laughed aloud at them saying it was a lot more than they would normally eat. Lie harder, J4D. Also also her saying "It's free!". Talk about stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah they're acting like it's this big complicated thing. It's literally there to make the guests' time easier and care free. Also laughed aloud at them saying it was a lot more than they would normally eat. Lie harder, J4D. Also also her saying "It's free!". Talk about stupid.
They spent most the day trying to find the highest priced snack. Why not use the app and find it that way.
We ended up with loads of snack credits left and took bags of sweets home.

They spent most the day trying to find the highest priced snack. Why not use the app and find it that way.
We ended up with loads of snack credits left and took bags of sweets home.
What’s dumb is that she even asked a question on Twitter about favorite snacks but she didn’t ask it correctly and had to clarify after the fact that she was looking for Dining Plan more expensive snacks, so the answers weren’t what she was looking for. The stans could have done this work for them if they had asked in advance. They really suck at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically, Buddy got the real VIP experience, where he got to miss a day of school to follow along while his parents spent a day at AK foraging for expensive $5 snacks.

IMG_9784.jpeg

Buddy’s Parents

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alan of Mammoth Club posted on Instagram about doing the DDP. Like them or not, Molly and Alan will do a 100x better job explaining DDP and giving good useful tips. Also bet they’ll get their mugs right after check in instead of wondering where to even get them still the next morning. 🙄😏

Reactions: 26
Pro Tip for the Trackers: I think I've mentioned this one before. I keep a little tote full of crap in the back of my car. Umbrellas, rain jacket, sweatshirt, blanket, reusable totes (that never make it into the store!), Disney popcorn bucket....because those are all the things you never remember to bring when you need them. They go to theme parks for a living, where weather can be unpredictable. How hard is it to keep a sweatshirt in the car?
For real! Especially when they own so many. Just designate one as the car sweatshirt, you stupid fucks!

Reactions: 11
Lol.
I did the DDP in the early years.
It included:
TS appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage AND tip,
QS entree, dessert & non-alcoholic beverage,
2 snacks & 1 refillable resort mug.
All for $42 per day (adult) !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On our last trip we had the option of adding the dining plan (unfortunately it was not free), and it seemed too expensive. I'm glad we didn't do it because we definitely wouldn't have gotten our money's worth. We had a small breakfast, like a bagel or granola bar, in our hotel room (with the exception of Kona Cafe one morning), ate lunch in the parks (or just a small snack if we weren't very hungry), and dinner outside the parks. It was pretty hot and humid during our trip so it killed our appetites and we ended up eating far less than we do at home. That's why I cannot relate to how the Trackers pack in all that food. The thought of it makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 15
Alan of Mammoth Club posted on Instagram about doing the DDP. Like them or not, Molly and Alan will do a 100x better job explaining DDP and giving good useful tips. Also bet they’ll get their mugs right after check in instead of wondering where to even get them still the next morning. 🙄😏
Is this the first time the Bojokes have gotten DDP?

Hold Ft. Pampers! 😲
I just started watching DFB’s DDP video.
To qualify for the opportunity to purchase DDP you have to buy a Disney vacation package that includes Park admission and a stay in one of the Disney owned resorts.

I am convinced that the only Disney AP in the family is Tim’s. (DJ & Jaxy’s APs they let expire). And this was the only way that the family, minus Oliver, could go to AK.

If I am mistaken, then they are stupid to have APs, but pay for park admission through the vacation package. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That Tracks!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A tourist wouldn’t ruin a park day by running around looking for snacks. Because park days are very expensive for tourists.

Even when they try to provide useful info, they fail.

Reactions: 24
Pretty sure Jenn didn’t ask what’s the best snack to use the DDP on because she was afraid someone was going to steal their million dollar idea. 😩🙄

The idea was so great they pulled their kid out of school for it. This video was supposed to be their come back video, Jenn even showed previews using her stories if what’s to come in this brilliant masterpiece that no one else would’ve thought of

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oliver is not a newborn. He is stuck in the room all day, missing out on so much stimulation and experience. Missing out on being part of the family. There wasn’t one thing at Animal Kingdom that the Bojans did that Oliver could not enjoy too. He is at such a fun age and such a good baby. Jenn is a lazy witch and a failure.

She needs to stop making up faux goals that she doesn’t even attempt to achieve.

Good Job breastfeeding Oliver until he was 2!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.