The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bizarre that they think they’re providing anything useful to WDW visitors with this feature film length voog.
It was such a slog to get through this voog even with skipping through a bunch of it that I actually took a nap afterward and I rarely do that these days. This 90 minute voog of theirs had more talking and felt about twice as long as Killers of the Flower Moon which held my attention the entire almost 4 hours of the film.

It is 2024 and they are still using the dead dogs logo. I watched the first few minutes of the Animal Kingdom Mukbang. Look at all the Hot Wheels! They really want to be #hosted by Mattel in Arizona.

View attachment 2690428

Poor Oliver has officially been Judy Winslowed.
Her hair during their couch confessional confused me because it was both greasy and her bun looked like she'd stuck some fake hair into her usual messy bun like the kind they sold on 90s infomercials and claimed looked "so natural". Also her wrinkly cleavage/chest skin was distracting for all the wrong reasons because I couldn't stop thinking how it looked like it belonged to someone who has lived twice as long and never moisturized or used sunscreen on her body. Again, for someone who lost her mother so young to skin cancer, you'd think she would have given one single bleeping duck about caring more but sometimes I honestly think she'd rather be a young martyr herself with how she treats her body. Also her headbands need to die.

View attachment 2690292View attachment 2690293

She is actally crying about getting food. She feels this is normal behavior because she puts it in the video she has full control over. Can you imagine having to live with this entitled child? But I am glad she made it to the Corn Hut to get her corn.
LOL I remember doing a double take during this part and actually asked my cats - "is she crying? Is this witch about to cry?" And over doing some extra waddling to go get her snack which she would have to do anyway even without the dining plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep wondering...
What if Tim edited the Festival voog, as we discussed yesterday. And Jenn didn't want to spend any extra time on this one today because wasn't there speculation they are possibly cruising starting tomorrow (on the 4-day Wish)? If so, they probably needed another shopping day and now she can now brag about her 1.5 hr voog if anyone complains when she skips even more days. 🙄
Jeebus , so J$ will miss more school 😮

Reactions: 6
They are so weird and selective about complaining about pricing and talking about budgets. They compare pricing on popcorn to corn on the cob and then go pay to play those Dinoland games they have played many, many times before. How many stuffed dinosaur prizes do they need? I feel like they have been winning the same plush triceratops for years whilst Tim points out the giant dinosaur "nipples" on that concrete brontosaurus statue again and again, and again and again and again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, Jessica. Kudos to Tim and Jenn for doing their jobs as Disney vloggers eating their way through 2 parks in less than a week!

C9B1FA06-4C9E-4687-9C6D-E194C10A9018.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The carnival bit was just awkward for anyone who has genuine relationships with their family and any emotional intelligence. They talked to Buddy like they are distant relatives meeting the kid for the first time who don't know how to interact with children. Or like how you talk to a puppy or something, or like two celebrities who were forced by their agent to go volunteer at a children's hospice for community service and have never interacted with children before.

Going back to Dim's "OMG caffeine in mocktails BAD!!!!" high maintenance situation, that totally tracks (not) for someone who claims he completely stopped drinking (and knows exactly when he stopped drinking) because he wanted to support an alcoholic friend who wanted to stop drinking. Dimster, you have exactly the kind of personality and habits of someone who can't do anything in moderation so I don't know why you can't just admit you had control issues with alcohol. Isn't that one of the first steps or something? By being this weird about alcohol and caffeine, they actually make it seem like a bigger deal than it would be to just admit "yeah I had issues with alcohol".
---
Yes, Jessica. Kudos to Tim and Jenn for doing their jobs as Disney vloggers eating their way through 2 parks in less than a week!

View attachment 2690487
I'm convinced all these stans that praise Dim and Ginn for breathing and call it hard work are either perpetually unemployed or employed by their parents or perpetually getting fired if they think what these two lazy incompetent inconsistent braindead lazy turds barely manage to do counts as hardworking and deserving of praise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2690487
Kudos to Tim and Jenn for eating multiple meals per day, getting dressed, wiping their own butts (maybe 😅), tying their own shoes (maybe 😅), packing a suitcase, plugging a charger into a USB port, drinking water, breathing, existing.

Meanwhile no kudos to the castmembers that work their asses off for these events T&J monetize, or to other real people with real jobs. No, no...kudos to these two losers for living in excess, eating in excess, acquiring more and more, hiring a nanny to take care of their son while neither has a full time job, filming every private family moment, and then acting concerned about money as they prep for another cruise on the same ship for the...third time in a little over a year, this time to see their baby try to win a crawling race. 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So we got a blockbuster movie full of wasting money, complaining, filling gullets, and not parenting. So a typical voog times three. Great work, Jenn (that's sarcasm). So any bets what she'll post (if anything) tomorrow to top that.

Reactions: 17
Dear Tim,
The men’s department is not the same as the women’s and children’s department. The jeans are NOT created equal. There are better ways to prevent future pregnancies.
Sincerely,
An Eyes Gouged Out Unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm thinking back to the baby monitor camera on the lopsided lampshade - if Da Baby was sleeping in their bed, why would they need the baby monitor on him if presumably an adult is in bed with him? And if Rosie the Nanniveter was watching him while they waddled around AK, would they ask her to leave him sleeping alone in the bed and hence the camera?? Why don't they just bleeping request a packaway crib?
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.59.52 AM.png

Reactions: 8
Of all the box meals she’s cooked cremated why post this one that looks like it’s crawling with maggots on IG? They must be so desperate for views of any kind. So tempting to ask in the comments if they were maggots but I don’t want to get myself blocked 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm loving all of the "Where is Oliver?" comments on the new video lmao. It's like Where's Wally/Waldo, but smaller and cuter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm thinking back to the baby monitor camera on the lopsided lampshade - if Da Baby was sleeping in their bed, why would they need the baby monitor on him if presumably an adult is in bed with him? And if Rosie the Nanniveter was watching him while they waddled around AK, would they ask her to leave him sleeping alone in the bed and hence the camera?? Why don't they just bleeping request a packaway crib?
View attachment 2690595
You think they left him alone in the room 😳😳😳😳 that would be behond everything else they did so far 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I did not watch but I have a question for those of you who did: Did they mention tips? Or tipping the servers at the sit down meals they did? I'm assuming that was Boma and Sanaa.

View attachment 2690595
Again, I did not watch, but if they had a 1 bedroom, the bedroom is another room, so I can see them using the dumb camera with the kid sleeping in the bed while they are in the kitchen/living area eating their 3rd dinner or whatever.

It's clear by the camera set up that the baby sleeps in the bed. I really hope they are careful with that. They seem like such negligent parents to begin with and leaving a baby unattended in a bed is just a recipe for disaster. But with that camera placement, they'll see him fall out of bed at least? Ugh. Those poor children.

Reactions: 17
I was very bored this morning and so looked through the last few months of their videos. In the thumbnail both kids appear together in a tiny number of them. Why have two kids and then raise them separately? Seems so bizarre to me that they can only parent one child at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I did not watch but I have a question for those of you who did: Did they mention tips? Or tipping the servers at the sit down meals they did? I'm assuming that was Boma and Sanaa.

Again, I did not watch, but if they had a 1 bedroom, the bedroom is another room, so I can see them using the dumb camera with the kid sleeping in the bed while they are in the kitchen/living area eating their 3rd dinner or whatever.

It's clear by the camera set up that the baby sleeps in the bed. I really hope they are careful with that. They seem like such negligent parents to begin with and leaving a baby unattended in a bed is just a recipe for disaster. But with that camera placement, they'll see him fall out of bed at least? Ugh. Those poor children.
He did mention tips when they left Boma. In his room tore he doesn’t show any set-up for the baby. They have never had a pack n play for him- it’s so odd. Remember when they would bring J$ mattress. Now they just stick O wherever. They suck so bad.

Reactions: 14
Of all the box meals she’s cooked cremated why post this one that looks like it’s crawling with maggots on IG? They must be so desperate for views of any kind. So tempting to ask in the comments if they were maggots but I don’t want to get myself blocked 😂
I’m a picky eater, but even if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t eat that or even give it to the wild animals that frequent my neighborhood. The color looks like baby diarrhea. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think its funny all of her home cooked Vegan meals are always centered around rice or pasta... both of which Tim hates.
Tell us you hate your husband without telling us you hate him...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can they wipe Jackson’s ever-running nose instead of just letting it leak out all over the place.

Just carry some tissues man.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

I bet Oliver does sleep in the bed and that’s why Jackson makes Tim sleep with him in his bed so he can fall asleep. He sees Oliver sleep with his parents and he is jealous and wants that too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.