The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany Ann is the kind of person who shares the same whitewashed MLK quote on facebook every year and thinks that makes her inclusive (as she continues to gush over her mediocre hairy-legged white guys who live in their own bubbles).
View attachment 2691977
Her "Happy MLK Day!!!!!!" feels very much like Tim's "Happy Hurricane Day!" 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oliver is not a newborn. He is stuck in the room all day, missing out on so much stimulation and experience. Missing out on being part of the family. There wasn’t one thing at Animal Kingdom that the Bojans did that Oliver could not enjoy too. He is at such a fun age and such a good baby. Jenn is a lazy witch and a failure.

She needs to stop making up faux goals that she doesn’t even attempt to achieve.

Good Job breastfeeding Oliver until he was 2!
They have to keep the kids separated it is part of their master parenting plan.
---
Somebody should suggest some good travel channels for her to watch for tips on their Disney trips.
Tell her to check out DFB and Mammoth Club every time 😂

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure they can't keep son 1 from acting out when son 2 is present on camera especially outside the house.

Less kids being dragged around a theme park before they are old enough to remember it is a good thing. They contracted out the thing Jenn is worst at: parenting. Tim is marginally better.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everything I’ve read has said you need a hotel room plus park tickets to get the dining plan in 2024. Any travel agents here who know more?

As passholders in the past when they had the dining plan, the only way to add on the dining plan was if we were staying with a DVC reservation. Which is why I thought they were renting (or grifting) points for this stay. But I’m not seeing it available without park tickets even with DVC.
No you do not have to purchase to get the dining plan. You can book it with just a room only.

Reactions: 6
Random, but I watched a Golden Oak home tour last night. House was around 4200 sqft @ 4.5 mill.

The realtor mentioned how you can’t do over night parking in your own drive way. I can’t imagine what other rules they didn’t mention. If the trackers could afford to live there, they wouldn’t fit it. They could never.

Another video started playing afterwards of a couple (young couple, no kids) that actually lives in their home in Golden Oak, and it was SPOTLESS like catalogue spotless. Not a shoe, Starbucks tumbler, hot wheel or stack of mail in sight.
Sounds like a nightmare situation. In our home, (not golden oaks) we have a motto…
IMG_8217.jpeg

Reactions: 11
No you do not have to purchase to get the dining plan. You can book it with just a room only.
Can you do it with the new/back Dining Plan though? If so, how?

I know in the past, I have done the dining plan on a room only (non-DVC) reservation when we had APs. But just earlier today, I was messing around with the reservation system and it would not let me, as a AP add the dining plan to an AP reservation. When I tried to book as FL resident rate, it told me that I had to have tickets in that reservation in order to add it. Same with a general, standard room. No tickets, no dining plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And why couldn’t they get a standard room as opposed to the dvc room. They definitely weren’t going to use the kitchen. They werent planning on using the washer/dryer. I doubt they even used the shower. Why do they like paying for things they have no intentions on using. So the room plus $440 for the dining.

of course Tim being obsessed with the weather forgets his Jacket and has to buy an over priced Disney Sweater.. That tracks
I’m convinced Disney is helping out with the cost but hiding the fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m convinced Disney is helping out with the cost but hiding the fact.
I think if that were true and they weren't disclosing it, they would be in a shitload of trouble. Too much risk.

I also do not think Disney wants to be associated with them. At all. Regardless of the number subscribers. There are tons of so-called influencers with better content, better views and better morals. Also, Disney seems to be #hosting less and less on "big" things and doing smaller things and letting their partners foot most of the bill. Like the yoga thing TPD did this week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can anyone help me out with the timeline?

I am watching the podcast cause I was interested in hearing Nick’s Dopey Challenge experience.

When are the podcasts taped for their Monday broadcast?

When did the Bojokes stay at AKL Jambo House?
Cause Tim mentions the video/FaceTime convo with Jaxy about winning the 10K in the podcast.
J: did you win Dad?
T: Yeah I did! I beat everybody!
(holds up medal) They don’t just give medals to everybody!

And he talks about the carnival games at AK.
Did dim actually use those exact words and lie to J$ that he ‘beat everyone’?
I wonder how long it will take Nick to realize his "friends" don't like all his IG posts like he likes theirs? He seems so desperate for the Tracker connection that he likes his own posts with the "that_tracks_pod" IG account, which you know HE runs. So he purposefully logs into it to go like his own posts. 😅

He should realize that Tim and Jenn rarely like anyone else's posts on IG, unless it is about them. They never like an IG post by Kitra and yet she is always liking theirs, too. Tim doesn't even follow AdamTW (and Adam doesn't follow anyone). 😂 True narcissists.

If T&J really supported their YouTuber "friends," they would share their IG stories, tag them in posts, or like their posts.
that would require time, effort, and true feelings of friendship, none of which they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if that were true and they weren't disclosing it, they would be in a shitload of trouble. Too much risk.

I also do not think Disney wants to be associated with them. At all. Regardless of the number subscribers. There are tons of so-called influencers with better content, better views and better morals. Also, Disney seems to be #hosting less and less on "big" things and doing smaller things and letter partners foot most of the bill. Like the yoga thing TPD did this week.
Yep, voogers are a dime a dozen why be stuck with those two who have some baggage. I am still halfway convinced that some delusional stan/s is financing a lot of this crap. It makes the most sense and honestly I'm shocked they don't have a Patreon yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did dim actually use those exact words and lie to J$ that he ‘beat everyone’?

that would require time, effort, and true feelings of friendship, none of which they have.
Yes he used those exact words, “beat everybody.”
He is explaining how Jackson asked if he won and Tim says “yeah I did. Beat everybody. They don’t just give medals to everyone.”

He retold the story with those exact words in todays podcast.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He is explaining how Jackson asked if he won and Tim says “yeah I did. Beat everybody. They don’t just give medals to everyone.”

Ugh, if only this stupid manchild with an inferiority complex could have just gone to therapy. He has such a chip on his shoulder.

Reactions: 18
Everything I’ve read has said you need a hotel room plus park tickets to get the dining plan in 2024. Any travel agents here who know more?

As passholders in the past when they had the dining plan, the only way to add on the dining plan was if we were staying with a DVC reservation. Which is why I thought they were renting (or grifting) points for this stay. But I’m not seeing it available without park tickets even with DVC.
Would every single person in the group need a purchased park ticket to get the dining plan?

ETA..i have never done the dining plan in the past so I have NO idea how it works.

Reactions: 5

Just think how disgusted/disappointed Jackson is going to be when he’s old enough to realise his father is an inadequate, lying tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Would every single person in the group need a purchased park ticket to get the dining plan?

ETA..i have never done the dining plan in the past so I have NO idea how it works.
Yes. The dining plan has always been an all or nothing type thing. Most packages are like that when staying at Disney. Everyone have the same everything.

In looking at what the Trackers ended up paying for their AKL/DDP stay, I started looking at trying to book a stay for my daughter and her boyfriend for Spring Break. She's a FL resident/passholder. He's not, although he goes to college in FL, but he has never even been to Disney. I cannot book a room for them with tickets for him and not her. I can't book the dining plan for them unless they do tickets. If only there was a vlogger out there to help me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the DDP a good value?
Depends on your dining preferences, personal taste and whether you drink alcohol.

I was curious about how the DDP worked for the Bojos, financially wise.

The following are pre-tax figures, as I don’t know Floridia tax rates and the DDP gets taxed.

2-adult & 1 child ($94.27/$29.69) for 2 days = $436.50

3 refillable mugs @ $21.99 ea. = $65.97

Mara - dinner ($49/$29)
plus a glass of wine @ $28 = $155

Satul’ii Canteen - lunch = $50.37

Ice Creams & Corn = $21.37

Sanaa - Dinner = $98
(bread service not on DDP)

TOTAL: $429.29
Plus 3 snacks they didn’t show us or I missed them.
And there should have been tips given at Boma and Sanaa.

Conclusion: They may have saved $10 - 12.
However, I think they left money on the table as they didn’t take advantage of the specialty drinks and/or alcoholic beverages when available.

Hey, we are discussing whether the DDP is a good value or not, aren’t we? Ginn could have been the lush she is and not shown any of it.
🤔 or maybe she did…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just think how disgusted/disappointed Jackson is going to be when he’s old enough to realise his father is an inadequate, lying tit.
I was just thinking that. Especially because Jackson could go around school bragging about these things and the other kids (especially as he gets older) will call him out on it. Elementary age kids can be especially cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.