The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is such an asshole. After Nick talks about how supportive his family was, he tried to help Tim out and say he witnessed a sweet moment with Tim and Jackson after the 10k where they made each other videos (this is where Tim says Jackson asked if he won and Tim says “yeah buddy I did! They don’t just give medals to anyone!” 🙄)
Tim says he wasn’t going to even mention that but was going to talk about how they were at Animal Kingdom and he says “I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I’m better at carnival games than a 4 year old.” Nick says (I think somewhat sarcastically) “that’s an accomplishment.”
Tim then goes on to say he let Jackson win in a couple of the games and Jackson was happy and wanted to know how he was able to beat Tim. Tim then adds Jackson got mad when he didn’t win at basketball.

I’m not a Nick stan or anything but he’s obviously a way better father than Tim is. The bar is pretty damn low though.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Thoughts so far:
  • Oh duck off Dick-when defending IGers and other obnoxious influencers ruining the park for everyone else.
  • Some light shade on J4D not showing up
  • Dick got picked on on school for not being athletic. I think it was more than that.
  • Dim went skydiving twice...surprised he knew how to use a parachute.
  • Dick tries to bring a new Daddy Moment of the week feature. It sort of flops.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂
I would consider this a sick burn.

It’s not like Nick doesn’t know the dynamics of Tim’s marriage.

It’s kind of a faux pas to brag about something you have and cherish, knowing the person you are talking to doesn’t have it and desperately wants it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder how long it will take Nick to realize his "friends" don't like all his IG posts like he likes theirs? He seems so desperate for the Tracker connection that he likes his own posts with the "that_tracks_pod" IG account, which you know HE runs. So he purposefully logs into it to go like his own posts. 😅

He should realize that Tim and Jenn rarely like anyone else's posts on IG, unless it is about them. They never like an IG post by Kitra and yet she is always liking theirs, too. Tim doesn't even follow AdamTW (and Adam doesn't follow anyone). 😂 True narcissists.

If T&J really supported their YouTuber "friends," they would share their IG stories, tag them in posts, or like their posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I would consider this a sick burn.

It’s not like Nick doesn’t know the dynamics of Tim’s marriage.

It’s kind of a faux pas to brag about something you have and cherish, knowing the person you are talking to doesn’t have it and desperately wants it.
Dick really shows that he grew up in the south. Surprised he hasn't told Dim bless his heart yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick is definitely flexing that he has a functional adult for a wife and I am here for it.

And I don’t even think it was a big deal that Jenn didn’t go to cheer him on. It’s all the other things that she refuses to do. Not doing school pickup is the biggest hindrance, followed by not doing her own errands (hair etc) and not going to the grocery store by herself.

Reactions: 30
Oliver is not a newborn. He is stuck in the room all day, missing out on so much stimulation and experience. Missing out on being part of the family. There wasn’t one thing at Animal Kingdom that the Bojans did that Oliver could not enjoy too. He is at such a fun age and such a good baby. Jenn is a lazy witch and a failure.

She needs to stop making up faux goals that she doesn’t even attempt to achieve.

Good Job breastfeeding Oliver until he was 2!
Again- they use to drag Lean around with them all the time, why can’t Rosie & O$ go too? They can afford a ticket for her. He’s been banished & it’s awful!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The optics of the Trackers excluding Oliver from their adventures seems so off-putting to me. I'm not sure I understand how this doesn't bother a lot more of their viewers. It would be one thing if they decided to totally keep Oliver off-camera, but they don't. Instead The Baby has little cameo Easter Egg appearances, magically showing up at dinner. Or they get all up in his face with the camera at home, showing viewers the inside of his mouth, like he's a dog at the Westminster Dog Show.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂
Sooner or later that will cause friction in Casa Bojo. Jen won’t stand for being compared with Dickie’s wife. Let’s see how long this lasts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I may be rolling my eyes at Dick's critique about Epcot not serving authentic Colombian food. Dude, it's Disney. Also, I think Dim was about to barf when he heard about sushi donuts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Come to think of it, Nick was there for the brown rolly coaster debacle and constantly throws in Tim’s face what a coaster pro his son is…

Has a Tattler infiltrated Ft. Pampers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Again- they use to drag Lean around with them all the time, why can’t Rosie & O$ go too? They can afford a ticket for her. He’s been banished & it’s awful!
Does Jenn have some strange thing about J feeling like he is being replaced if they give too much attention and time to O? When O ended up as another boy, I started to wonder about that dynamic, especially given Jenn's hangups about "replacing" Bandit and her own talk about her childhood with a younger sister.

O has a better demeanor and personality to be in vlogs (but I think it's better for him not to be - having Rosie with him instead may be what is helping with that in the first place). He engages and interacts and seems good-natured. Stans in the 1.5 hr voog commented on how they loved seeing him looking at the server and engaging with everyone. Meanwhile, stans also routinely comment that J shouldn't hit Tim, or needs to learn no, or is spoiled on Hot Wheels, etc..

Reactions: 13
For the Bojo’s to be self-proclaimed Disney experts, they truly know nothing. I don’t understand how they’ve been doing this for years and they are so bad at it. Everybody knows you have to buy a rack rate package to get the “free” dining. They seriously didn’t know where to pick up their mugs? Or that they can be used for drinks other than soda? They both seemed surprised that the mugs were good until 1/24. Yes idiots, they are good for two weeks. Of course the servers are going to persuade you to get the most expensive things at a table service restaurant when using dining credits. That just means a higher tip for them. It only benefits the servers…it’s no money out of the servers pockets if you get a pricey drink, it just means bigger tip. How the duck did they not know the best snacks at DAK?? Having the dining plan might take just a tad more planning to get reservations, but I was rolling my eyes that these two “experts” spent their entire stay trying to “plan” how to use their credits. They are doing it all wrong.

Oh and one more thing. You don’t have to “save up your credits” to use the snack credits on your last day at an Epcot festival. All those credits are loaded on your account at check-in. Unless they changed it, you can use a week’s worth of credits on the first day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone have an estimate as to how much the first vacation of 2024 cost them?

Reactions: 5
Based upon typing “Tim Tracker Disney Dining Plan” in the YT search bar and the only result is the latest TTT video, I am totally convinced that the Bojokes have never done the DDP before.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have an estimate as to how much the first vacation of 2024 cost them?
I cannot say for certain that this is the same rate they paid, but this is for a check in Tuesday/check out Thursday stay.

One is FL resident rate, one is standard room. It's hard to tell if they had to pay rack rate to get the dining plan or if they could use a FL resident/AP rate and finagled it somehow.

But basically, room and dining plan $2500-$3000?

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 1.54.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 1.56.29 PM.png

If the would have stayed in a commoners room...their little staycation would have been a fraction of that cost.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 2.00.59 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I cannot say for certain that this is the same rate they paid, but this is for a check in Tuesday/check out Thursday stay.

One is FL resident rate, one is standard room. It's hard to tell if they had to pay rack rate to get the dining plan or if they could use a FL resident/AP rate and finagled it somehow.

But basically, room and dining plan $2500-$3000?

View attachment 2691903

View attachment 2691906

If the would have stayed in a commoners room...their little staycation would have been a fraction of that cost.

View attachment 2691917
So they spent a grand just to avoid having to drive a half an hour. Real smart, snackers.

Reactions: 14
Tiffany Ann is the kind of person who shares the same whitewashed MLK quote on facebook every year and thinks that makes her inclusive (as she continues to gush over her mediocre hairy-legged white guys who live in their own bubbles).
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 11.14.30 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Everything I’ve read has said you need a hotel room plus park tickets to get the dining plan in 2024. Any travel agents here who know more?

As passholders in the past when they had the dining plan, the only way to add on the dining plan was if we were staying with a DVC reservation. Which is why I thought they were renting (or grifting) points for this stay. But I’m not seeing it available without park tickets even with DVC.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.