The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for NYE his grapes were cut up and on one of the Castaway Cay excursions on one of their million cruises where they finally remembered to get the kid some minimal fruit, Buddy was going to eat a grape and Ginn said they need to cut it first (but she kept on blabbing anyway about her own food or something instead of shutting up and cutting his damn fruit). They also got a fruit cup with his dinner meal at Shades of Green a couple months ago and Dim kept it away from him out of arms reach which was bleeping strange.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They have never come out and said there was this specific incident at this time with this thing. But we've been putting two and two together and we're all pretty good at math here.

What we know:

J$ was probably a little over a year when Jenn showed him eating whole green grapes while Tim rode Rise of the Resistance.

Shortly there after and from then on...J$ was only hand fed little teeny tiny bits of food. Like a baby bird. Sadly, I'm not exaggerating.

Jenn left little bits of J$ saying things about choking hazards in videos. Specifically when he told someone at Trick or Treating that a Starburst is a choking hazard. There were several others. He can't have popcorn at 4 years old because he could choke. There were a bunch.

In the very last live video, on Tuesday or whenever, Jenn was asked about baby led weaning for Da Baby. Jenn replied with, they are taking it slow, because choking is very scary. J$ choked a few times when he was doing baby led weaning. Not exactly what she said, but close to that.

So we called it way back when his feeding changed that he choked. Now Jenn has confirmed it. We do not know that it was for sure a grape, but we've seen the kid eating whole grapes at a far too young age. It most likely was a grape on one occasion.
A great summary! Can I suggest this is added to the Wikki?

Reactions: 11
And for NYE his grapes were cut up and on one of the Castaway Cay excursions on one of their million cruises where they finally remembered to get the kid some minimal fruit, Buddy was going to eat a grape and Ginn said they need to cut it first (but she kept on blabbing anyway about her own food or something instead of shutting up and cutting his damn fruit). They also got a fruit cup with his dinner meal at Shades of Green a couple months ago and Dim kept it away from him out of arms reach which was bleeping strange.
We have also seen them cut blueberries at one point. Like...how do you cut a blueberry....for a 3 year old?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Off Topic, I have an unrelated quick question and I don’t trust anyone else on the internet more than you guys when it comes to Disney.

Is there any upside to using a travel agent for Aulani? We’re going in July and there’s never usually discounts for that time. I already have the luau page bookmarked and check for my dates to become avail regularly, so I’m not entirely worried about missing it. Just wondering if there are any benefits.
I do not believe there is any advantage when you book Aulani through a travel agent unless you are a person who likes for someone else to do all your travel planning and arrangements.

That said, we stayed at Aulani for Christmas 2021. We booked through Costco and there was a discounted rate through them. They also had a get $XXX back in a Costco gift card as an incentive, it was like $800. We also got something for a meal? Some sort of meal voucher. But we booked our own luau and excursions. We did book our car rental through Costco too, but we always do that.

Ordinary Adventure's Aulani videos are great. They just put one out this week of places to go eat all over the island. They have some good recommendations in most of their Hawaii vlogs. You just have to fast forward through their paid promotion crap.

Reactions: 13
They have never come out and said there was this specific incident at this time with this thing. But we've been putting two and two together and we're all pretty good at math here.

What we know:

J$ was probably a little over a year when Jenn showed him eating whole green grapes while Tim rode Rise of the Resistance.

Shortly there after and from then on...J$ was only hand fed little teeny tiny bits of food. Like a baby bird. Sadly, I'm not exaggerating.

Jenn left little bits of J$ saying things about choking hazards in videos. Specifically when he told someone at Trick or Treating that a Starburst is a choking hazard. There were several others. He can't have popcorn at 4 years old because he could choke. There were a bunch.

In the very last live video, on Tuesday or whenever, Jenn was asked about baby led weaning for Da Baby. Jenn replied with, they are taking it slow, because choking is very scary. J$ choked a few times when he was doing baby led weaning. Not exactly what she said, but close to that.

So we called it way back when his feeding changed that he choked. Now Jenn has confirmed it. We do not know that it was for sure a grape, but we've seen the kid eating whole grapes at a far too young age. It most likely was a grape on one occasion.
Also, didn't they say something specifically about cutting up his New Year's Grapes into four or five pieces. I remember thinking that was weird that they specifically mentioned that.

Reactions: 6
I do not believe there is any advantage when you book Aulani through a travel agent unless you are a person who likes for someone else to do all your travel planning and arrangements.

That said, we stayed at Aulani for Christmas 2021. We booked through Costco and there was a discounted rate through them. They also had a get $XXX back in a Costco gift card as an incentive, it was like $800. We also got something for a meal? Some sort of meal voucher. But we booked our own luau and excursions. We did book our car rental through Costco too, but we always do that.

Ordinary Adventure's Aulani videos are great. They just put one out this week of places to go eat all over the island. They have some good recommendations in most of their Hawaii vlogs. You just have to fast forward through their paid promotion crap.
Thank you for your insight! I looked up Costco, bc we do our car rentals through them, but it says Aulani is not available for our dates.
I prefer to be in control of everything. I wanted to rent DVC, but there’s nothing avail.

Reactions: 5
meat.PNG

A contender for our next thread title perhaps??

The Tim Tracker #160 Where's the rest of my meat??

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My favorite one is where they went to Hy's dressed like slobs. Shows what kind of people they are
Oh I agree. And their $300+ Ama Ama dinner where they were dressed like they were going to Walmart. We were watching their Japan videos and my kids were cackling over Kitra and her Vecna tshirt. Like come on, seriously, is that the impression you want to give Japan of Americans?

But they actually leave Aulani and visit some places that are cool to visit, unlike some other vloggers we know. Their advice is good. Their appearance is not.

Thank you for your insight! I looked up Costco, bc we do our car rentals through them, but it says Aulani is not available for our dates.
I prefer to be in control of everything. I wanted to rent DVC, but there’s nothing avail.
Check out the Disney's Aulani Trip Planning facebook group. Some people there have some good recommendations for things to do and eat. I used that group a lot while planning our trip.

Reactions: 10
Oh I agree. And their $300+ Ama Ama dinner where they were dressed like they were going to Walmart. We were watching their Japan videos and my kids were cackling over Kitra and her Vecna tshirt. Like come on, seriously, is that the impression you want to give Japan of Americans?
They're just white trash with a few extra dollars. Nothing more, nothing less

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion here, but I believe they know Jackson has some behavior issues, possibly due to being on the spectrum. I think this is how J4D leverages the need for nannies, specialized school, and Tim's time. Having a special needs child is hard you guyzzz.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Isn't Peter loaded?

And don't they do superchats? Disgusting for as much money as he apparently has?

(I'm not as familiar with them)
Depending on what you read, they're either "doing really well" or "loaded". Either way, doing superchats and dressing like that at places like Hy's and Ama Ama are just poor in taste

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the slackers and other vloggers have stopped covering Universal since they have gotten more strict about no filming on rides. They aren’t even allowing strap-ons anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What does this tell you about how Amanda really views the Trackers and how they parent…

She put out a request on the passholder page asking for suggestions on what to do with her one year old niece when she brings her to Magic Kingdom for the first time. She wants to make it special.

She also adds that she’s not “overly routined” and can go with the flow.

If you had a bestie who was a “top” Disney vlogger and had two little children, wouldn’t you ask them? Or maybe even she realizes that her bestie would have no idea what to do with a one year old at Disney or how to make their day special, above and beyond doing things that would suit you.
---
I think the slackers and other vloggers have stopped covering Universal since they have gotten more strict about no filming on rides. They aren’t even allowing strap-ons anymore.
Ok, now I can’t get the image of a full cart of vloggers flying by on the ET bikes all wearing dildos out of my head…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh, that weird Hot Dog Guy has a photo with Adam and Tim he posted on IG. The awful pun caption he chose this time? "Meating Point." 🥴🤢

I will never get over how strange that guy's whole deal is, bringing a generic hotdog into Disney and taking pics with it. It is just so odd. And TrickyNickyDicky likes the post.

Three guys, one weiner.
Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ugh, that weird Hot Dog Guy has a photo with Adam and Tim he posted on IG. The awful pun caption he chose this time? "Meating Point." 🥴🤢

I will never get over how strange that guy's whole deal is, bringing a generic hotdog into Disney and taking pics with it. It is just so odd. And TrickyNickyDicky likes the post.

Three guys, one weiner.
View attachment 2688051
This is the kind of picture that makes straight women wish they were lesbians.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Three guys, one weiner.
View attachment 2688051
yeah, he showed up in Adam's vlog. Creepy dude.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.