The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.
The fact she can't function with her two kids for probably more than a couple of hours is ridiculous. Could you even imagine if they would've had twins or what not how bad it would've been. I really hope for the love of God he has been snipped. The last thing they need is another baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
the jackson grape incident 100% ruined them. i hate thinking about how traumatic it was for that poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There has to be a breaking point for everyone, right? Right?? Where no matter how much you try to continue denying there's a problem, the seeds of doubt start gnawing at you and you can't shake it off, much like Ginn's death grip on his shoulder?
---
the jackson grape incident 100% ruined them. i hate thinking about how traumatic it was for that poor kid.
I think Buddy is also screwed (for many reasons) because Ginn especially is the kind of "parent" who will dramatize a minor incident and convince the kid he's traumatized, but downplay actual incidents that may be traumatizing. The choking thing may have actually been more "traumatic" for Ginn (again because she was likely thinking of herself and how she felt as a typical narcissist) which convinced Buddy he should now lecture everyone and their mom about choking but then she's like "oops, Buddy burned his knuckles on the toaster oven and they look absolutely fried *fake laugh*".

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.
I’m thinking it was a no nanny day yesterday or if Rose was there, it was for a very short period of time. I’m sure we will know when Jenn releases a home vlog of her feeding the baby squash while Jackson is glued to his Nintendo switch titled “What we do when daddy is at Disney.”

But his word choice indicates it was time for him to go and take over parenting duties because Jenn is useless. I understand having a child choke is a very scary thing but now she uses it as an excuse as to why she can’t stay home with the kids for too long. Just like she had one scary incident driving years ago, and decided she would no longer drive.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's the queen of weaponized incompetence.
---
Can you imagine how often she texts him when she's left alone with the children?

"Buddy is threatening to throw his switch at me you need to do something about it"
"Da Baby keeps crying and I need my 4 hour midday nap"
"You need to drive me to Publix for the 7th time this week because I need this one specific thing that I won't end up using anyway."
"I can't watch the RHOSLC reunion and feed Da Baby at the same time"
"Buddy fell in the pool and I don't want to get wet"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
When was the grape incident? I don’t remember seeing it mentioned in a video but my interest and attention span with anything Jennbo related is near nothing.

Reactions: 12
She's the queen of weaponized incompetence.
---
Can you imagine how often she texts him when she's left alone with the children?

"Buddy is threatening to throw his switch at me you need to do something about it"
"Da Baby keeps crying and I need my 4 hour midday nap"
"You need to drive me to Publix for the 7th time this week because I need this one specific thing that I won't end up using anyway."
"I can't watch the RHOSLC reunion and feed Da Baby at the same time"
"Buddy fell in the pool and I don't want to get wet"
Oh, 100%.

I bet she's texting him alllll the time. He can't have one moment of peace, which explains why he spent the night in the Rivian. It was the only way he'd get to the race on time without being bogged down by her. It was probably the best 4-5 whopping hours of uninterrupted sleep he had in years.

It's a really strange dynamic.

It's like she's a total bleeping narcissistic, manipulative, know-it-all crazy ass witch who, like you said, has weaponized (fake, IMHO) incompetence while also being a complete succubus to Tim, who he fears at his very core and has to walk on eggshells around.

Like you said, however, there's a breaking point for everyone and everything in scenarios such as these. Perhaps we are seeing a tad bit of it starting to play out in real time. Will it amount to anything in the end? Probably not, because Tim likely wants to keep his nuclear family together for the sake of the kids but... ya never know. Stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 31
Tim’s hair cut is so bad. It’s a cross between basic training in the military and douchey old white hipster.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim’s hair cut is so bad. It’s a cross between basic training in the military and douchey old white hipster.
Whoever does hair for the Bojos in general does not do them any favors, but I sort of think the Bojos do it to themselves
🤷‍♀️ Just feel bad for OG at this point since his hair is dictated by his parents. Though now thinking back on it, I don't think it's the style on him that bothers me so much than the fact they won't take him to an allergist.

Reactions: 8
What if they are letting J$’s hair grow so they can do a Brother’s and Baby’s first haircut at Harmony Barbershop?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What if they are letting J$’s hair grow so they can do a Brother’s and Baby’s first haircut at Harmony Barbershop?
But will they book a stay at the Contemporary again ( cause Jenn has a hard time getting out of the house early?) and shove all the other kids out of the way to be first?

If not, I’m not watching…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never say never when it comes to divorce. I’ve seen so many couples in real life (and on the internet) who I never would have thought would divorce, and poof, one day they do.

Reactions: 19
None of the comments on the queefy FARTS voog say anything about missing Ginn or wishing she was there too except for Tiffany Ann (of course) and it was an afterthought comment replying to herself. 💀

Maybe Dim's pulling a Ginn and deleting all those comments like she said she would about comments against home voogs. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess Jenn only deletes comments she doesn’t like about herself…

Or maybe she agrees…

Could be jealous Adam was there, not her
IMG_9765.jpeg

I think Jenn kinda ruin Tim’s life!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She at least must have been seriously jealous of Adam's hot/cold salmon dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off Topic, I have an unrelated quick question and I don’t trust anyone else on the internet more than you guys when it comes to Disney.

Is there any upside to using a travel agent for Aulani? We’re going in July and there’s never usually discounts for that time. I already have the luau page bookmarked and check for my dates to become avail regularly, so I’m not entirely worried about missing it. Just wondering if there are any benefits.

Reactions: 6
When was the grape incident? I don’t remember seeing it mentioned in a video but my interest and attention span with anything Jennbo related is near nothing.
They have never come out and said there was this specific incident at this time with this thing. But we've been putting two and two together and we're all pretty good at math here.

What we know:

J$ was probably a little over a year when Jenn showed him eating whole green grapes while Tim rode Rise of the Resistance.

Shortly there after and from then on...J$ was only hand fed little teeny tiny bits of food. Like a baby bird. Sadly, I'm not exaggerating.

Jenn left little bits of J$ saying things about choking hazards in videos. Specifically when he told someone at Trick or Treating that a Starburst is a choking hazard. There were several others. He can't have popcorn at 4 years old because he could choke. There were a bunch.

In the very last live video, on Tuesday or whenever, Jenn was asked about baby led weaning for Da Baby. Jenn replied with, they are taking it slow, because choking is very scary. J$ choked a few times when he was doing baby led weaning. Not exactly what she said, but close to that.

So we called it way back when his feeding changed that he choked. Now Jenn has confirmed it. We do not know that it was for sure a grape, but we've seen the kid eating whole grapes at a far too young age. It most likely was a grape on one occasion.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.