The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if they actually didn’t have the nanny yesterday and that’s why Jenn didn’t go with Tim to Epcot. Maybe they maxed out the nanny’s hours for the week by having her care for Oliver at night as well during their staycation. Otherwise, I’m not sure why Jenn would miss out on all that food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Three days no vids! I love it. Back on track to tank the channel even more in 2024 🍿

The staycations have to go. She does nothing on staycation. But nothing will change. He’s terrified of her wrath and now he’s brought two children into this mess.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I scanned the vlog. It seemed to move at a much faster pace than typical. And there were multiple instances of Woo in it (talking, eating, giving opinions, etc.) Doesn't seem like something Jenn would do. It's also came out before 10 a.m. So there's that.

I bet Tim woke up at 5 a.m. and started editing it. It's also right around 21 mins. which seems to be around the 18-21 mins. that the last few vlogs with Tim only in them (that we think he edited) have been. Others are typically longer (because she loves showing herself looking at herself in them)

There's also a close-up shot of the popcorn bucket (on their kitchen counter) so they must be back home (you could faintly hear kids in the background).

Reactions: 24
I wonder at what point Tim will actually open his eyes and see he doesn't have a partner, but a succubus. He's like those married women who work full-time jobs and still do EVERYTHING else (cook, clean, take care of the kids) and realize they don't need that bullshit anymore. Actually, it's even worse, because for many of those women their husband is at least gainfully employed. Jenn is bleeping USELESS. Cut the dead weight, Tim, and maybe you'll stop looking like a zombie.

I think the vids that come out in the morning are Tim editing too. She doesn’t work in the morning, she would post late at night instead. Those vids are always solo Tim and something he thinks are time-dependent.

Reactions: 21
I scanned the vlog. It seemed to move at a much faster pace than typical. And there were multiple instances of Woo in it (talking, eating, giving opinions, etc.) Doesn't seem like something Jenn would do. It's also came out before 10 a.m. So there's that.

I bet Tim woke up at 5 a.m. and started editing it. It's also right around 21 mins. which seems to be around the 18-21 mins. that the last few vlogs with Tim only in them (that we think he edited) have been. Others are typically longer (because she loves showing herself looking at herself in them)

There's also a close-up shot of the popcorn bucket (on their kitchen counter) so they must be back home (you could faintly hear kids in the background).
You mean Tim can edit a voog in less than 8 hours? If ATW is seen it definitely doesn’t sound like Jenn’s work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if they actually didn’t have the nanny yesterday and that’s why Jenn didn’t go with Tim to Epcot. Maybe they maxed out the nanny’s hours for the week by having her care for Oliver at night as well during their staycation. Otherwise, I’m not sure why Jenn would miss out on all that food.
I don’t think Jackson went to school yesterday. Tim greeted everyone with “Good Afternoon” from Epcot. He got there late. Then in the live stream, he was there pretty close to pick-up time, but didn’t seem rushed to leave. Maybe yesterday was check-out day and they rushed to leave the hotel and get everyone back to the Lake Nona compound, only to have Tim turn around and head back to Disney for the festival. Rose doesn’t typically watch Jackson.

Stressful times in the Tracker household.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so unbelievably ridiculous that she refuses to learn to drive to the preschool. It’s close enough. It’s not on major highways. We know she can drive. Hire a driving instructor to help get yourself back in groove. I see a driving instructor around me from the local healthcare system doing “rehabilitative driving” I assume for people who have had medical issues, a version of OT. But those folks are probably trying to improve their lives, I guess that’s the missing piece.

Reactions: 23
Do we think Tim wrote this description? It’s not as long as usual and it doesn’t have a lot of exclamation points so I’m going to say that Tim did indeed write it.

AD38873E-6753-40B7-8A59-B45F5A715C05.jpeg

Jenn’s description are usually like “first we did this. Then we did that.” “Finally we went here.” “The food was sooo yummy!”

Reactions: 22
I made a passing reference to the Trackers in the comments of a Twitter post that otherwise had nothing to do with them. While I'm not sure they were a full-on stan, of course someone had to challenge me on their media status. Unsurprisingly, they stopped commenting on the Trackers after I came back with the facts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here’s my take … they got up, checked out of AKL then he hot footed it back to EPCOT. Nannykins went home after being forced to spend the night looking after Da Baby. Dimples early from FARTS because Sloth can’t function on her own. He meets TrickyDicky at the house and records the podcast. Then he edits both podcast and FARTS and publishes the new voog - it’s short and nit in her usual style and the MeTaData you guuuyyyzzz ain’t in her style. She probably told him if he wants FARTS up quickly he needed to do it himself. That tracks. I hope he said Right Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While that was boring enough to get me back to sleep for two hours, I will say it was more watchable than a home slog. Though that is a fairly low bar in itself.

Reactions: 11
They (or maybe just Tim? 🤔) actually got the vlog up in a timely manner? And no Jenn? A win-win!

I actually watched this one (well, on 1.25 speed) and it was…fine. You can definitely tell he just went and tried to film enough crap for a 20 minute video in as little time as possible. Very uncreative as usual but…fine.

Reactions: 15
They (or maybe just Tim? 🤔) actually got the vlog up in a timely manner? And no Jenn? A win-win!

I actually watched this one (well, on 1.25 speed) and it was…fine. You can definitely tell he just went and tried to film enough crap for a 20 minute video in as little time as possible. Very uncreative as usual but…fine.
I do think having it twenty minutes or less makes them more bearable to watch. I don't know why anyone would want to watch Jenn try to figure out how not to burn vegetables in forty minutes and fail. I'm pretty sure it's just she's too lazy to go through footage and decide what to cut out. Spoiler alert, Jenn, no one wants to see your tongue or Dim's ass crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This just in: Dim still can't say "booths".
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 10.50.18 AM.png

You never had it in the first place, Dimster.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 10.54.40 AM.png

Even Dim and ATW knew to say goat cheese unlike Chef Ginnardee and her "goatS" cheese every time.
---
Why, is Ginn incapacitated? 🙄
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 11.04.25 AM.png

Let's check in on that "booths" pronunciation!
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 11.07.09 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone double-checked that it's not the voog from the 2023 arts festival that Jenn has just finished editing?

• Haha
This just in: Dim still can't say "booths".
View attachment 2687212

You never had it in the first place, Dimster.
View attachment 2687222

Even Dim and ATW knew to say goat cheese unlike Chef Ginnardee and her "goatS" cheese every time.
---
Why, is Ginn incapacitated? 🙄
View attachment 2687235

Let's check in on that "booths" pronunciation!
View attachment 2687239
That's a very telling statement, isn't it? :unsure: No reference to Jenn.
And he chose to leave that in there.

1705173938147.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow. “Have to head back home for the kids” Sounds like a father who is scared to leave his children alone with their mother. I wish I was kidding. His life is a total hell on earth.
Yep. Me thinks the cracks are starting to show with Tim. There's been quite a few things lately from him - ranging from the talk about home vlog vs. theme park vlog to his dig to Jenn about how she's making excuses re: intending to exercise together... to now this.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.