The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have also seen them cut blueberries at one point. Like...how do you cut a blueberry....for a 3 year old?
My twins are almost a year and a half.. I no longer cut their blueberries, but when I did, I halved or smooshed them to take away their round shape. They need to stop stunting this kid.

Reactions: 10
And for NYE his grapes were cut up and on one of the Castaway Cay excursions on one of their million cruises where they finally remembered to get the kid some minimal fruit, Buddy was going to eat a grape and Ginn said they need to cut it first (but she kept on blabbing anyway about her own food or something instead of shutting up and cutting his damn fruit). They also got a fruit cup with his dinner meal at Shades of Green a couple months ago and Dim kept it away from him out of arms reach which was bleeping strange.
Are we led to believe, then, that beige food causes no choking?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off Topic, I have an unrelated quick question and I don’t trust anyone else on the internet more than you guys when it comes to Disney.

Is there any upside to using a travel agent for Aulani? We’re going in July and there’s never usually discounts for that time. I already have the luau page bookmarked and check for my dates to become avail regularly, so I’m not entirely worried about missing it. Just wondering if there are any benefits.
I think it's helpful for sure, just to get someone else to handle it for you! I mentioned this but I've joined a Disney-orientated travel agency, and it's been fun to help people out so they just don't have to worry about booking all the things! (Not advertising myself, lol, just seems a lot easier. It was easier when I had someone else compare prices and do it all for me. I enjoy doing it, though.)

Have a great time at Aulani!

Reactions: 7
This is the kind of picture that makes straight women wish they were lesbians.
As a female-leaning bi, I'm about ready to jump ship thanks to these three. You've got the deflated grizzly bear, the muppet and the hot dog guzzling gameshow host looking git at the front. No ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t really post in this thread but spotted this and a lot of it reminded me of Tim and Jenn. The guy who made the video also replied to a comment about them with 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t really post in this thread but spotted this and a lot of it reminded me of Tim and Jenn. The guy who made the video also replied to a comment about them with 🤐

Thanks for this! Never saw him before, he speaks the truth 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim complains there is nothing new at the festival, but it is OK as "we" can look at the art along the way. Hate to break it to you Tim. Unless you are a vlogger or a local passholder (not meaning a local passholder goes the festival of the arts every year). The average tourist DOES NOT CARE it is the same stuff as last year (food). Even if the artists are the same as last year. There MIGHT be people who go to Disney on their yearly vacation for the festvial. But out of the people who actually do that every year. It might be only 0.5% if tourists that do that. So maybe 200 people out of 1000's or even millons who go to DW every year. There are more vloggers who go every year then tourists.

Most (well, me, so I am most, LOL) are there to look at the artists work not the food. That is what I do when I go to local art shows. Usually in my area the local art stuff also have LOCAL VENDORS providing food via food truck. I am glad Disney does something special for the festival. But still I'd rather support my local food person at an arts show.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the slackers and other vloggers have stopped covering Universal since they have gotten more strict about no filming on rides. They aren’t even allowing strap-ons anymore.
They're starting to cover Universal a bit more I think. They'll all want on the media list for Epic Universe previews.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They're starting to cover Universal a bit more I think. They'll all want on the media list for Epic Universe previews.
Yeah because they have to be on the media list to have any chance of getting ride footage. The ass kissing should reach an all time high until the media passes are all gone. The ones I have seen covering Universal right now are either inserting old ride footage or covering food, crowds, resorts.

Reactions: 12
There is a whole post in the Facebook fan group about people disappointed in the latest video.....!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sure they’re grooming OG buddy with anything Mario for this very reason. Start ‘em young. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Tim complains there is nothing new at the festival, but it is OK as "we" can look at the art along the way. Hate to break it to you Tim. Unless you are a vlogger or a local passholder (not meaning a local passholder goes the festival of the arts every year). The average tourist DOES NOT CARE it is the same stuff as last year (food). Even if the artists are the same as last year. There MIGHT be people who go to Disney on their yearly vacation for the festvial. But out of the people who actually do that every year. It might be only 0.5% if tourists that do that. So maybe 200 people out of 1000's or even millons who go to DW every year. There are more vloggers who go every year then tourists.

Most (well, me, so I am most, LOL) are there to look at the artists work not the food. That is what I do when I go to local art shows. Usually in my area the local art stuff also have LOCAL VENDORS providing food via food truck. I am glad Disney does something special for the festival. But still I'd rather support my local food person at an arts show.
He’s lost his way. They’ve forgotten that they’re actually not there for themselves but for the viewer. Proof that he’s just bored to death with this job. There’s a fair amount of acting and pretend that needs to go into vlogging the same location year after year. Just eat your grilled cheese with tomato soup and rainbow cake and act excited about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s lost his way. They’ve forgotten that they’re actually not there for themselves but for the viewer. Proof that he’s just bored to death with this job. There’s a fair amount of acting and pretend that needs to go into vlogging the same location year after year. Just eat your grilled cheese with tomato soup and rainbow cake and act excited about it.
Agree. He's "off" in the video and this seems like a chore to him. This is a fun festival and he skipped over a lot. I know he had to go take care of the kids and it was rainy but eating a couple of things and showing a couple of art booths is not what this festival is. When he was shoveling the pork belly and steak sandwich in his mouth, he missed the entire art presentation that was literally steps away. I was there yesterday, there is no way he didn't hear the music and hoopla of that artist making that painting. He just didn't give a duck and just said, oh look, he made that a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

And Tim, there WAS more steak on that sandwich...you inhaled it with your first bite, pretty much whole. Then you left a teeny piece of steak and complained that was all there was. Um...you ate it already dude.

He did at least mention the Disney on Broadway show. He seems less than thrilled about it and could have at least offered the times, that it was 3 times a day, WHERE it was.

He also failed to mention the animation class offered in the American Gardens theater. and the painting thing where you go and fill in a few squares of the mosaic to make a giant mural. He also didn't show any merch, which is really, really unlike him.

I could have made a better video and I have a real job.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Agree. He's "off" in the video and this seems like a chore to him. This is a fun festival and he skipped over a lot. I know he had to go take care of the kids and it was rainy but eating a couple of things and showing a couple of art booths is not what this festival is. When he was shoveling the pork belly and steak sandwich in his mouth, he missed the entire art presentation that was literally steps away. I was there yesterday, there is no way he didn't hear the music and hoopla of that artist making that painting. He just didn't give a duck and just said, oh look, he made that a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

And Tim, there WAS more steak on that sandwich...you inhaled it with your first bite, pretty much whole. Then you left a teeny piece of steak and complained that was all there was. Um...you ate it already dude.

He did at least mention the Disney on Broadway show. He seems less than thrilled about it and could have at least offered the times, that it was 3 times a day, WHERE it was.

He also failed to mention the animation class offered in the American Gardens theater. and the painting thing where you go and fill in a few squares of the mosaic to make a giant mural. He also didn't show any merch, which is really, really unlike him.

I could have made a better video and I have a real job.
I agree he missed a lot but it was great it was only 21 mins. Apparently, the stans don't like short and sweet vlogs anymore.

That being said, I think his mind was back in Nona (and / or on what was happening at the moment with his succubus and his two children) the entire time he was there and making it. Indicative of that comment that @Quasimodo screenshot about him saying he needed to get home for "the kids." Probably why it seemed rushed and probably why he got it up before 10 a.m. the next day.

Jenn is singlehandedly destroying his channel - and his life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Good morning everyone. I think I’m feeling like a straight woman again after looking at Jeremy Allen White’s Calvin Klein ads again to offset that horrendous picture of manchildren with bland meat on the previous page. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.