The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed seeing some of the art in the last voog.

There was a laugh out loud moment when Tim called ATW a ‘suave gentleman’, but Adam thought he called him a SWAMP gentleman!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good morning everyone. I think I’m feeling like a straight woman again after looking at Jeremy Allen White’s Calvin Klein ads again to offset that horrendous picture of manchildren with bland meat on the previous page. 😅
This made me laugh. When I was a young teenager circa 1980, Jockey Underwear had an ad campaign with a major league pitcher named Jim Palmer. Because it was prehistoric times, if you wanted a poster of the ad you could mail in some minor postage charge and they would ship you the goods. I had that poster in my bedroom and I looked at it A LOT. Jim -- along with David Bowie in his full Ziggy Stardust regalia -- is how I knew I liked boys.

• Haha
This made me laugh. When I was a young teenager circa 1980, Jockey Underwear had an ad campaign with a major league pitcher named Jim Palmer. Because it was prehistoric times, if you wanted a poster of the ad you could mail in some minor postage charge and they would ship you the goods. I had that poster in my bedroom and I looked at it A LOT. Jim -- along with David Bowie in his full Ziggy Stardust regalia -- is how I knew I liked boys.
Didn’t Tim have a picture of a man on his wall? If I remember correctly jenn outted him as having a poster of some dude on his childhood bedroom wall. Tommy Lee? Aaron Carter? Somebody with more brain cells help me out here.

Reactions: 9
I just hope they won't play Mario kart with him because we all know how Tim would handle that 😬
Yeah, probably like this-

Tim, in last place, gets a blue shell. Throws blue shell and wipes out the current leader, still ends up finishing the race in 8th place and J in 7th. Tim, probably: "I won! We did it, Buddy!"

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion here, but I believe they know Jackson has some behavior issues, possibly due to being on the spectrum. I think this is how J4D leverages the need for nannies, specialized school, and Tim's time. Having a special needs child is hard you guyzzz.
Jenn has special needs.

Needs to stop being a bleeping trashboat of a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Potato's Mother shows up on the stan group and a week later this admin post appears. 😂

I'm also going to guess she's been crosschecking comments here with posts there and trying to figure out who is who.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Could this possibly be Jenn’s work? We all know how good her grammar is 😂
I think it's classic Tracker stan-speak/write.

It could also be someone who uses talk to text in their posts.

I think they've realized that the scales are starting to unbalance and the tide is turning in their used to be stan group. More and more people (not just us) are realizing that there really is something going on with the Bojos. They've changed beyond having children and people don't like what they've turned into. I mean, isn't that why we are all here?

I will continue to say--everything the Bojos do is for judgment. When you open your life to the world seeking positive judgement: Best parents ever!!! Couple goals!!! You are the BEST editor!!!!, you also open your life to negative and neutral judgement. What you choose to do with that judgement will determine your success. If they took even 10% of the neutral/negative judgement they get seriously, they'd be more popular with more people. Instead, let's just bury it all...because if you aren't 1000% in love with them, you are a jealous hater and must be blocked. This will be their ultimate downfall.
---
Potato's Mother shows up on the stan group and a week later this admin post appears. 😂

I'm also going to guess she's been crosschecking comments here with posts there and trying to figure out who is who.
I've also thought about that coincidence. She'll be banned herself soon enough. Then she will see the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched the Festival video. Tim seemed very rushed and scattered and stressed. Definitely just phoning it in. Probably because the nanny was getting off at 5. It’s unreal to me that he’s let his life turn into this. Be careful who you marry.

The part where he goes through the popcorn bucket features at home was odd. It was like she didn’t like how he did it at the Festival so she made him film that. Exerting control. It was fine how he showed it there. It was a Figment bucket with lights, whatever.

I don’t think he did the editing. She had put in her stupid audio editing when he was eating. I see no value in that. Just cut off before you bite. And then give your comments after you’re done chewing.

I watched the Festival video. Tim seemed very rushed and scattered and stressed. Definitely just phoning it in. Probably because the nanny was getting off at 5. It’s unreal to me that he’s let his life turn into this. Be careful who you marry.

The part where he goes through the popcorn bucket features at home was odd. It was like she didn’t like how he did it at the Festival so she made him film that. Exerting control. It was fine how he showed it there. It was a Figment bucket with lights, whatever.

I don’t think he did the editing. She had put in her stupid audio editing when he was eating. I see no value in that. Just cut off before you bite. And then give your comments after you’re done chewing.
I think this isn't necessarily a case of be careful who you marry. I think they were a match made in heaven...until Tim (clearly it was Tim) wanted a kid. The lesson should really be: If one partner does not want a child enough to lie about infertility, do not think they will come around (although some do) and do not think one parent can cover for the other one by picking up the slack in the case where one does not want kids. This is what happened with Tim. And it's not even like he's a single parent because he has the dead weight of Jenn to carry along too. If she was gone, he'd be much better off.

Showing the popcorn bucket was strange because he already showed where to get it and them all sitting on the table. We didn't need to see it any further. There are a million videos about the popcorn bucket. Clearly, that's the one that Nick got and he made him bring it inside when they did the podcast so Tim can show it in the video. Tim would never buy his kid a $30 popcorn bucket. Even if he love rainbows and purple unicorns dragons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this isn't necessarily a case of be careful who you marry. I think they were a match made in heaven...until Tim (clearly it was Tim) wanted a kid. The lesson should really be: If one partner does not want a child enough to lie about infertility, do not think they will come around (although some do) and do not think one parent can cover for the other one by picking up the slack in the case where one does not want kids. This is what happened with Tim. And it's not even like he's a single parent because he has the dead weight of Jenn to carry along too. If she was gone, he'd be much better off.
Yeah could be a case of kids than marriage. They definitely shouldn’t have had two. I feel like they kind of got their groove back after J. But not this time.

I wonder if Tim actually wanted kids either or did he just think he did. They were both happy pre-kids. But it’s hard to tease that out from the effect Jenn’s behavior is having on him.

Reactions: 11
Tim might snap someday sure. But I suspect he's realized he made his bed and he will just continue to make the best of the situation.

Divorce would be way too costly for him. It's cheaper to keep her as the saying goes.

Kids put a strain on healthy marriages, so imagine if you're already having issues. I don't feel like they were true partners to begin with, what with Jenn's narcissism and Tim clearly being more into her than the other way around, and it's all crumbling now. It's definitely a mix between careful who you marry AND don't have children unless you both truly want them.

Reactions: 14

If only they put that kind of work into planning, shooting, and editing their voogs…

Reactions: 9
I don’t think either of them ever wanted kids (and still don’t). I think back to that nasty tweet Jen made about her mother-in-law and wonder if he was feeling pressure to have kids. He really seems to have an inferiority complex in regard to his siblings and it’s obvious his mother wanted them to have kids. I assume both brothers and his sister have kids. Maybe being the internet star wasn’t enough so they had to have kids to win approval from his mommy.

• Sad
Yeah could be a case of kids than marriage. They definitely shouldn’t have had two. I feel like they kind of got their groove back after J. But not this time.

I wonder if Tim actually wanted kids either or did he just think he did. They were both happy pre-kids. But it’s hard to tease that out from the effect Jenn’s behavior is having on him.
I really think Ft. Pampers was the compromise for having kids which was dumb on so many levels. It's pretty clear DJ does not like being a mother and I don't think Dim wanted the second one, though I do think Oliver has way more of a bond to him than his egg donor. I can only hope they are done having kids. No more Tracker babies. Please.

Also, as far as divorce is concern it may not even be a cost thing-though it would be 'spensive-I think both of them are too lazy to go through the process even pro se.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.