The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the kid had a Dr appt šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m also guilty of skipping out on school to go to Disney, especially at that age. ā€œSchoolā€ at that age is honestly not that important ad neither is ā€œstructureā€. Not. A Stan perspective just a regular f the system type parentā€¦
While I feel ya, I think it's less a comment on something any other parent would do, and more just for the Trackers, in general - especially with how chaotic and unstructured J.'s life is when we're looking at the bigger picture.

Didn't they also just reference him getting a shot at the doctors?
And didn't he just have 3 weeks off?

Whenever I'd love to give them the benefit of the doubt - even an inch - they make me eat my words.

So I don't anymore and just consider them tit (Tim 50% of the time) and shittier (Jenn 100% of the time) parents. :ROFLMAO:
---
Not only this but they are also announcing they are away from their home. Their address is public information. I would be afraid someone could come and rob me even if I live in a fancy gated community. Celebrities like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were targets of thieves who used things like social media to determine when they would be away from their homes. And they lived in fancier neighborhoods than the Trackers do.
I used to love when the stans would shout from the rooftops how the Trackers never did such a thing. Friggin dumbfucks. They ALWAYS do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait, she is resurrecting her IG? Is she trying to compete with TPD? Those look like very TPD style posts.
She usually goes manic, posting a bunch of insta stories when they are in the parks with Jackson so she could show she is mom of the year. Other than that, she doesnā€™t really post on her stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The stans think that living a 24/7 Diznee childhood is best childhood one could ever hope for. And that Jackson is the luckiest kid in the world.

Meanwhile, they really donā€™t even take him that often and he definitely isnā€™t interested in it.
Jackson didnā€™t even know what The Magic Kingdom was. They hardly ever bring him to the parks. So his Diznee childhood is mostly cruises and Aulani. Which is even MORE unrealistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well now we know what #relationshipgoals Amanda wants. Should we be worried about your fiancƩ, girl?
You mean Temu Tim? šŸ˜‚
---
So was the 3:15 hard stop on the live yesterday about leaving for AKL (4:00 check in) and NOT for getting J$ at school? Did he not go yesterday either? Itā€™s just so weird.
That TRACKS. Maybe they pulled him out of school indefinitely.

Reactions: 12
Not only this but they are also announcing they are away from their home. Their address is public information. I would be afraid someone could come and rob me even if I live in a fancy gated community. Celebrities like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were targets of thieves who used things like social media to determine when they would be away from their homes. And they lived in fancier neighborhoods than the Trackers do.
Hell, Iā€™m a nobody and I donā€™t post on my social media in real time. Mostly because I donā€™t want to post I am at a baseball game and someone I know will see that and also be at the game and want to say hi. No thanks to that lol. I always post my updates or photos when I get home.
Ugg - I certainly wouldn't want anything from their mold infested mouse hole.... But yes - they definitely need to be more cautious with this...

Reactions: 10
Someone get the big butterfly net for Amanduh, please. This is only going to end in disaster for her friendship with Jenn lol. The comments are probably gone because someone let Jenn know and she's texting up a storm bitching her out for trying to act like her personal guard dog. Hey, girl. tit sticks to you if you get too up close and personal with it! ;)
No one let Dejennerate know, she read it her on Tattle šŸ˜€
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the guy that wants to lose 30 lbs ordered the cheeseburger pods, substituting the slaw with an extra sides of fries? That tracks.

They are going to regret that name, I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Could it be they were constantly late picking him up an the school only gave them so many chances before they kicked him out? They don't exactly have great time skills

Reactions: 12
Someone on the FB group should make a post asking what everyone's opinion is on kids with tablets. I know some people have strong opinions about it. šŸ¤£šŸ˜Ž
Now heā€™s got that addiction PLUS daddy delighted to promote a ā€˜gamer boyā€™ as well! J$ will never see the outdoors again!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Really buckling down on their finances...

And a question for those of ya'll who go to Disney more often than I do. What's their cancellation policy? I am assuming these rubes would've gotten some of their money back had they cancelled. Even if it wasn't the whole thing you'd think if they were struggling they'd want something back. What bleeping morons.
ā€œā€¦..For a Room-Only reservation, the Resort cancellation can be made up to 5 days in advance for a full refund. From 0-4 days, you lose the cost of a one-night stay (which is the deposit). Please note that policies are always subject to changeā€

Reactions: 7
A Stan on FB confirms Oliver was not with them at AK. I guess Jen can only pretend to be Super MOTY on IG with one child, whilst the other is probably holed up in a hotel room with the nanny.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
A Stan on FB confirms Oliver was not with them at AK. I guess Jen can only pretend to be Super MOTY on IG with one child, whilst the other is probably holed up in a hotel room with the nanny.
You beat me to it! Was coming here to post same. So Da Baby must be in the room with the Nanniveter.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Me, thinking Iā€™m almost caught up on the whole Tattle threadā€¦just a little more to go!:
IMG_4820.jpeg

Me, realizing they did a live yesterday and seeing how many more pages there are in the thread now:

IMG_4821.jpeg

šŸ˜…šŸ« 

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
And she said "yes they had Jackson with them but not the new little one". She didn't know Da Baby's name, just like his parents. The kid just turned 10 month old. He's not that new.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I would have thought watching Ollie at his age seeing and interacting with all the animals would be a joy and he would have loved it too But what do I know. I'm just an average human, not a MOTY like Jenn.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Are we gonna get a voog today I wonder? I think if sheā€™s scheduled a crap house tour it would have been out by nowā€¦.

Reactions: 7
Have they pulled the "Oliver would have loved it" yet? If not, this might be the trip it for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.