The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she also say during yesterday's live? That the live was not the actual video for the day and she was still releasing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So far 2024 has brought:

Less staycations ✅
Healthier food ✅
More time with Oliver ✅
Steady routine for J$ ✅

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't she also say during yesterday's live? That the live was not the actual video for the day and she was still releasing something?
She did say that the live was the video for the day and there would be no edited video posted. I wonder what todays video will be.
Checking in and dinner at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? Another home vlog?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She did say that the live was the video for the day and there would be no edited video posted. I wonder what todays video will be.
More like Jenn feeding herself some McDonald’s in the car before checking in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another Tacky Element Vacation Home possibly. She said she had a few MORE videos of those to edit. 🤢

-
So yesterday they had a nanny with O while they did a pointless live early in the day, and today they are at AK and O isn't with them. WHY are they pawning off their child at every chance? (I mean I guess I know why, but it is really sad.) This is the age to really watch them enjoy observing things and seeing the twinkle in their eye at all there is to see around them. O seems like an interactive, joyful baby and they dump him off with a nanny so they can do what?? Spend time with J at AK, and do a ego-driven live for Jenn.

The age O is now is one of the most fun ages; personalities really come alive now and they grow so much. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
In Ginn's warped mind she probably views the videos she added to her IG stories as the voog for the day.

The Tim Tracker #160: Da Baby Would Have Loved It!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Oh goody, more mukbang coming soon. It's almost as if she wants people to go find them...she's leaving a trail of everywhere they've been today.

IMG_3723.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is making me miss Sanaa. And AKL in general. My favorite resort. We won't be back until early summer since February break prices were insane, so if kiddo and I go down to WDW we'll just stay at an All Stars, haha.

Are they going to Jiko for 2nd dinner?

Reactions: 10
Was this one of you? (I’m kidding don’t do this) This was so funny in the Live yesterday. Donna asking “Mr Tim Tracker what is your wife’s name”
IMG_0168.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.