The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the bread service is just for her I’m going to laugh. My fiancée and I went to Sanaa with a couple of friends and shared it between us (4)! It is a fun memory, sampling all those sauces

Reactions: 8
If the bread service is just for her I’m going to laugh. My fiancée and I went to Sanaa with a couple of friends and shared it between us (4)! It is a fun memory, sampling all those sauces
New Year’s resolution…be more healthy! LOL btw, I’m betting no one ate that citrus fruit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really seemed insensed by that question. Way to put her into oblivion!
They also acted strangely with the woman who had a stroke. You did a great job typing that. Ummm maybe the person was using talk to text since they said they couldn’t type?

Also that is your future if you both don’t start eating better and improving your lifestyle. Strokes can happen to anyone but are more likely to happen to people who eat crap and don’t exercise. Swiveling the chair doesn’t count, Jenn.
---
I don’t see Tim enjoying Sanaa. Maybe he’s watching the kids and Amanduh came to visit?

Reactions: 14
I went by myself once because my husband would NOT like the food and I ordered the bread service. It came back to the room and I ate it for like three days lmao.

Reactions: 9
But doesn’t Amanda have some sort of picky eater syndrome like ARFID? I doubt she’d like any of the stuff at Sanaa any better than Tim. It also makes me question what she was doing at the happy hour with Jen at the WA. That didn’t look like simple, plain food either. I guess it could have been all for Jen and she just made it seem like she was sharing with her bestie.

Reactions: 9
Weren't we talking about how they would hate the restaurants at AKL a couple of threads ago...

That bread service is great btw.

Reactions: 6
So I see the witch and DickyNick's boyfriend and Buddy but not "the little one" have done nothing but muckbang all day while I was spending hours cleaning up a spreadsheet with 18000 rows of data on it. 🫠

The amount of food they shove down their nasty mouths is just disgusting. Getting on the exercise bike that's holding 17 layers of dirty t-shirts isn't going to cancel out your multiple meals a day Ginn!

But doesn’t Amanda have some sort of picky eater syndrome like ARFID?
Is that what she told her fiance Temu Tim to get out of BJs?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Almost 9 pm in Orlando and no new video today. I guess she was too busy shoving her face with a 2nd dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get it. If you are less than 25 miles from Disney, why not drive there, explore the park and then come back home all in the same day?

Reactions: 19
Do you think as a part of Amanda trying to emulate Jenn’s life, she makes her “man” wear tight, tan shorts, like Tim?
IMG_9730.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Do you think as a part of Amanda trying to emulate Jenn’s life, she makes her “man” wear tight, tan shorts, like Tim?
Well, he wins because at least he wears socks.

Who wants to see Tim's chaffed, stubby, tensed and curled up sausage toes and those hideous tats? 🤮🤮

• Haha
WHY are they pawning off their child at every chance?
Having to feed your baby cuts into your personal mukbang time. Jackson is at the age he can shovel it into his own mouth, but Oliver doesn't get to join the circus act until he can too.

• Sad
So her bestie couldn't tell her whether or not cats were allowed at the fort. And WTF is it with people who live near the park wanting to just stay at the park. Was she planning on renting a cabin next to Jenn?

Screenshot 2024-01-10 210658.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.