The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so hard you guyzzz eating eight times of day takes so much time especially when you have to warm up OG Buddy's nuggies.
Man, I think Ginn's mind would be blown that some of us eat our meals while working or commuting or doing laundry or the dishes or any number of other things.

---
Dimmy (who will probably wear that 10K shirt until 2034 even when it starts to look like a crop top) looks like he's volunteering at a hospice with patient Ginn.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.08.10 PM.png

Nothing more out of touch than a new home vlog just posted with "Let's try to win the lottery" in the title, right after blowing a few thousand on an unnecessary 'staycation' and right before going on another cruise... with all that is going on in the world.
Ugh they seriously are so despicable and gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Allears has a DDP vlog up that seems to explain it pretty well if that helps anyone.
Wonder what happened to Canada Chris? Maybe Charmaine finally put her foot down and told him to stop trying to buy their “friendship”.
Whether or not TPD has a motive or even truly realizes it, I truly hope it’s opening Dims eyes to what a failure his slug of a wife has become and how bad it’s affecting their lives, especially the kids.

Reactions: 10
Nothing more out of touch than a new home vlog just posted with "Let's try to win the lottery" in the title, right after blowing a few thousand on an unnecessary 'staycation' and right before going on another cruise... with all that is going on in the world.
They are so #relatable, especially after ditching their baby to blow over $400 eating on their Animal Kingdom/Animal Kingdom Lodge Staycation. Extra shameless for name dropping Mr. Beast in the Vid title to capture clicks. I don't have a clue who Mr. Beast is, but these vloggers are creaming their jeans over him.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ginn is concerned with dirty grapes of all the dirty things in her dirty bleeping life.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.13.47 PM.png

Dim has the camera on her for awhile and it still refuses to autofocus on her.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.15.02 PM.png

More blur, wowowowowowow, such good filming. Is this supposed to be from the POV of Ginn "I forgot my glasses in Dim's ass" Tracker?
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.15.45 PM.png

OMG the bleeping Hot Wheels thing AND Da Baby in his contraption (as usual) are both in the bleeping KITCHEN. YOUR KITCHEN IS NOT A LIVING ROOM.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.17.50 PM.png

Buddy's pajama pants are a bit too low and I didn't need to know what color undies he has.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She has to be trolling us with these titles.

And there are elderly ladies at my grandfather's assistant living center that are more stylist and look younger than thumbnail Jenn.
---
Oh she is making maggot soup. Eww gross. Seriously, that soup makes me want to barf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ginn: "it's pretty cold out right now it's like 45 degrees!"
Dim from the void somewhere: "it's 55!"
Ginn: *fake laugh*

Dude, get your kid tested.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.29.01 PM.png

Dim eats soup so weird, like Tarzan learning to use utensils for the first time. Also why is the soup in a plate?

I'm going to be surprised if she ever links what she says she's going to link down below.
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.31.51 PM.png

Dim says he's forever cleaning up Hot Wheels. 1) that's your fault for buying so many and 2) TELL THE KID TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP THE bleeping HOT WHEELS JFC
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.33.39 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Isn't soup on his no-no list, with pretty much everything else she makes?

It was -42 when I went to work yesterday 🥶

• Wow
Ginn keeps eating and talking with her mouth full and then picking her teeth. As usual. So much for your soup being "hearty"!
Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.39.32 PM.png

I skipped the boring lottery talk it seemed to never end.

Dim should have bought a larger 10K shirt.

Ginn mentions Buddy getting a trim at least 67 times.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.46.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 6.47.36 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Seriously, didn't take your kid to the doctor for an ear infection. They are bleeping horrible. Kid probably needs tubes in his ears it would explain lot with his speech.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Dick better watch out she got visibly snippy when Dim mentioned that if you liked hour long things you could watch him and Dick...she was like well that's boring it's not park stuff and he was like we talk about park stuff.
---
Jenn wants to be an entrepreneur and do something...does someone want to tell her that would require effort. I guess she could make sticker like Boss Babe, Amanduh.

• Haha
Thanks to how boring they were, I skipped most of the voog. The rambling just never ever bleeping ended. I caught something about how they pay way too much for cable and streaming and Ginn saying she doesn't even watch that much TV and neither does Buddy - no wait, Buddy watches every day on his iPad *fake laugh* and how they want to stans to tell them which streaming services they should get rid of (that they won't get rid of anyway).

How do they not bore themselves to death? And Ginn kept sipping from her sippy cup incessantly and she still couldn't talk and swallow without it being a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, here is doting mother Ginn sounding as clueless as ever about Buddy's recurring ear infection and tubes. She wants input from the bleeping stans on ear tubes. And wtf does she even mean "I've been talking to a lot of people about ear tubes". Really Ginn, who are these "lot of people"? You've talked to "a lot of people" and you still have no idea? And have you tried asking the kid's doctor? I hear that's what they're good for.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 7.15.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 7.15.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 7.14.49 PM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.