The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks 🙏🏻 I’ve stolen this for my avatar. It reminds of when my 2 cats, who we lost last year, used to hiss at each other
Looks like a cat about to chunder as well tbh.

Also on the subject of Tim whining about viewers saying they should have cut the video up, at least then they would have content to put out each day, three 20-30 minute videos, three days worth of prime Tracker viewing for the stans to hoover up. Seems foolish not to have broken it down at least into halves. I'm literally an idiot and even I can see the logic behind that one.

Reactions: 19
I can almost guarantee that more people would watch two or three 20/30 min vlogs than they will one 90 min vlog, an as for new viewers they have no chance, the first thing I do is ignore anything longer than 20mins cause I know am not going sit an watch it any longer

Reactions: 14
I love how they're like oh nooo he might not be able to swim or go on an airplane with tubes. Sorry buddy you're just gonna have to stick with the earaches, we have trips to go on. *fake laugh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Poor OG Buddy is in for a lifetime of disappointment since his parents have trained him that winning is everything. My big advice for parents everywhere: Don't teach your kid how to win, teach them how to lose. It's so much more important for them to be able to handle defeat. No matter how good you are, there's always someone better at everything in life.

I might be an asshole mom, but if I was playing with that Hot Wheels track and the car kept flipping over on my side and I was constantly "losing", we'd be alternating tracks every round. It wasn't that Jenn had the slow car. And she let her 4 year old put her right in her place. The middle school years are going to fun in that house.

Another pro tip Trackers: Set a timer for 2-3 minutes and do a clean up contest. You like winning so much. Make your kid clean up his own toys! How many cars can you pick up before the timer goes off? It's not going to be beautiful, but it starts the habit and every kid needs to learn this life skill. It astonishes me that they allow him to just go to bed and leave that disaster behind.

Sorry to anyone who enjoys winter squash soup, but that looked like vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dumbasses. With a little forethought you could have split the video into two parts. One about AKL and AK and another about DDP. The first 20 minutes of the video had no dining plan content, just the resort and room tour. It would have been easy. Hi Jenn!!
Also, stop 🛑 putting out videos on Mondays competing with the podcast! That home slog could have waited until today. Work smarter not harder.
At least they’re taking buddy to the doctor. I had serious doubts. He 100% presents like a kid who needs tubes. Probably a while ago actually.

I haven't watched the new voog, they bought $100 worth of lottery tickets for J$, but can't get him blueberries or a $5 car for his game? That tracks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I haven't watched the new voog, they bought $100 worth of lottery tickets for J$, but can't get him blueberries or a $5 car for his game? That tracks.
Technically, they have not bought them yet. They found old lottery tickets and made a big, huge, giant deal about winning $24. So now they are going to do an experiment and buy $100 in $1 scratch offs. Jenn thinks she's going to get her $100 back. Tim thinks they'll get $30. I'm Team Tim here. No way they get their $100 back on $1 scratch offs.

But, people who are set for life, who have amazing, incredible, wonderful investments A--don't make a big bleeping deal about $24 winnings. B--don't dream about having 1 bitcoin and having $42,000. At one point, Jenn was super impressed with $500,000. Yea, not set for life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s some great parenting, get your 4 yr old kid $100 worth of lottery tickets and teach him the fundamentals of gambling…brilliant!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am sure the dummies don’t recognize that playing the lottery is gambling. It certainly doesn’t align with their “gosh golly gee we don’t drink or have caffeine” fake persona.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Buddy's been slapping and grabbing his ears very noticeably (well, I guess not to them) since he was a baby. I wonder if it took Buddy going to school for them to realize they have to actually do some parenting once in awhile cause people in the real world who aren't obsessed with them are more observant than these two clueless dumb fucks.
Does anybody remember when the buddy got an ear infection so instead of taking him to the doctors they bought one of the things so they could check his ears themselves? If I remember correctly, there was a whole vlog dedicated to looking inside their ears..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think its funny all of her home cooked Vegan meals are always centered around rice or pasta... both of which Tim hates.
Tell us you hate your husband without telling us you hate him...

In the new home vlog about lottery she makes something with rice and she mentions how Tim does not like rice (and Tim tries to be funny to say does it smell like a hot dog? Knowing people call him out for eating too many hot dogs). While I agree it is very passive aggressive of Jenn to add rice to most of the meals. But (deep breath here while I type this as it is going to pain me) maybe Jenn is trying to force him to eat stuff that he does not like. Esp. since rice and pasta are pretty common food. I don't really care for Bok Choy, but I will eat it if I am served it. Don't hate it, but I don't go out of my way to order it. If a meal looks good otherwise I will not make the place take out the veg.

Tim has a "pro tip" about downloading the state lottery app to check your lotto ticket. Tim, you are not the first person to think of that. The random person buying a starch off is not going to download the app for a one off ticket.

Why are they confused about how many lotto tickets can you buy at once? NO PLACE is going to turn down $100 if they want to buy lotto tickets. At least in Maryland depending on what game it is and other factors, the place that sold lets say $1 Million ticket can get a commission for selling a ticket.

You are not Mr. Beast. I have heard Jimmy can be a dick. But I think at his level of fame on YT you sorta need to be a dick if you want a certain image. Hopefully he is not a dick in his personal life (vs. business life).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit behind but wanted to offer this about the dining plans- they may be worth it if you plan to do a lot of character dining! Well, the one we used in 2020 was. We did the one table service/one quick service/two snacks a day option. Our daughter was 5 at the time and we went to three character meals, it ended up saving us a bunch. Dinner at Akershus alone was $450 for 4 adults and one kid.

There may be difference with the new plans, of course. There’s also tons of content out there about how to work the plan the best! God forbid the Trackers do the teensiest bit of research prior to these videos. Particularly because nothing seems to stress Jen more than not knowing what her 6 meals and 8 snacks a day will be. Leaving her miracle child in a van with a stranger in Hawaii? NO PROBLEM! Not having the corn she wants immediately accessible at AK? PANIC!!!

Do “set for life” people put this much energy into scratch off tickets?
When they first talked about scratch offs a while ago, it didn’t seem like they did it so often, but last nights blog made it seem like they do buy them pretty frequently
Is it only because Jackson likes it? Most 4 year olds don’t even know what scratch offs are.
Are they really banking on hitting a Jack pot?
For Tim to obsess about not drinking or consuming anything with alcohol, and checking the proof,
he is walking a very fine line with the lotto tickets.

They let him choose the tickets, and when it’s time to redeem the winnings he chooses which cashier to go to. but oh boy! don’t fret the doting parents don’t let him scratch the tickets, he just does everything else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the new home vlog about lottery she makes something with rice and she mentions how Tim does not like rice (and Tim tries to be funny to say does it smell like a hot dog? Knowing people call him out for eating too many hot dogs). While I agree it is very passive aggressive of Jenn to add rice to most of the meals. But (deep breath here while I type this as it is going to pain me) maybe Jenn is trying to force him to eat stuff that he does not like. Esp. since rice and pasta are pretty common food. I don't really care for Bok Choy, but I will eat it if I am served it. Don't hate it, but I don't go out of my way to order it. If a meal looks good otherwise I will not make the place take out the veg.
No, Jenn's just doing it because SHE may like the dish with rice, not because she's trying to get him to eat different foods.

Jenn's all about Jenn 100% of the time, everyone else be damned, including her husband's preferences - juvenile as they may be.

Of course, maybe if he had a wife who could actually cook REAL meals from scratch, he would have broadened his palate by now a bit (or not...) but at least he wouldn't be served meals from Original Tetanus Pan™ and Tetanus Pan 2.0™.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another thing Trackers....here's a novel concept....instead of talking about the family in your swim class to all your viewers, twice now, how about you just bleeping ask them? No one is going to want to be anywhere around you people if you constantly tell stories about people in your vids.

And Tim, the guy was allowed to wear glasses in the pool because glasses aren't made of glass, dumbass. Seriously. You are practically blind, you must know that glasses are allowed in swimming pools because they aren't actual glass and because people need to see.

Leave those poor people alone. If you want to know how they talk to each other in the waiting room...ASK THEM.

I also wonder what the moms in the play date think when both Tim and Jenn roll up together. I've done 90 million play dates in my life and I don't recall any where both the dad and the mom show up. You two are ridiculous.

And these ear tubes are going to be a disaster because he's going to have to wear ear plugs in the pool and not get water in his ears in the shower. We know the Trackers won't be able to keep up on something like that. They suck.

Reactions: 20
No, Jenn's just doing it because SHE may like the dish with rice, not because she's trying to get him to eat different foods.

Jenn's all about Jenn 100% of the time, everyone else be damned, including her husband's preferences - juvenile as they may be.

Of course, maybe if he had a wife who could actually cook REAL meals from scratch, he would have broadened his palate by now a bit (or not...) but at least he wouldn't be served meals from Original Tetanus Pan™ and Tetanus Pan 2.0™.
I agree that Jenn is going to make what she wants to make and she doesn’t care if anyone else likes it or not but can’t she just, I don’t know, not add rice to Tim’s dish?
My partner is an extremely picky eater. One thing he hates is spaghetti but my toddler and I love it. My partner will eat buttered noodles so on spaghetti night, I don’t add spaghetti sauce to his noodles but butter instead. Is it juvenile that he won’t eat something basic like spaghetti? Yes, of course. But if I served it to him, he wouldn’t touch it.

Their Disney content still pulls in more view than home slogs and other content. Question is how many of those 118k (as of this posting) DDP video views made it to the end? Or even halfway through? Views are important but view minutes, watching ads to the end and ad click throughs are important as well.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.