The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: DDP for Disney+ Subscribers

BED8C80B-D2C6-4591-8901-D4FF2C42E07C.jpeg

(https://touringplans.com/blog/disney-world-free-dining-offer-for-disney-subscribers/#:~:text=Although Annual Passholders are normally,with the Park Hopper Option.&text=Quick Service Dining Plan: $57,not including tax and gratuities.)

It appears that Disney is fluid on it’s restrictions for AP holders. This article was posted on 1/2/24

My previous DFB post reference was 7/2023.
I could not find the date for @CoolWhip’s DFB reference.
So both could be outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know.

Reactions: 5
Also from DFB

“ Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can purchase the Disney Dining Plan without the requirement to purchase theme park tickets.”

So you have to call if you have an AP/DVC to add it. There is so much conflicting info out there about it and Disney does not make it easy because they don’t seem to have it either way on their website and you cannot add it when booking an AP room reservation.

They all suck. Everybody sucks! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re: free DDP for Disney+ Subscribers

View attachment 2692751
(https://touringplans.com/blog/disne...ng Plan: $57,not including tax and gratuities.)

It appears that Disney is fluid on it’s restrictions for AP holders. This article was posted on 1/2/24

My previous DFB post reference was 7/2023.
I could not find the date for @CoolWhip’s DFB reference.
So both could be outdated. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know.
This is for the free Disney+ DDP offer which is NOT available without ticket purchase. The regular DDP plans are available for annual Passholders to purchase. Mainly because they are not actually a bargain.

Reactions: 10
This is my experience from pre-2020 and out-of-state APs….

They did allow APs to add the DDP without tickets. This would turn a room-only into a package and enact a stricter cancellation policy. I remember having to call to ask about adding it. Maybe FL APs have to call also.

It never made sense for us because we would lose any room-only discounts and also enact the stricter cancellation policy. It was always a moo point.

This is for the free Disney+ DDP offer which is NOT available without ticket purchase. The regular DDP plans are available for annual Passholders to purchase. Mainly because they are not actually a bargain.
Accidentally hit quote on myself and this site is hell to deal with on my phone…

DFB is not the most reliable source.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is my experience from pre-2020 and out-of-state APs….

They did allow APs to add the DDP without tickets. This would turn a room-only into a package and enact a stricter cancellation policy. I remember having to call to ask about adding it. Maybe FL APs have to call also.

It never made sense for us because we would lose any room-only discounts and also enact the stricter cancellation policy. It was always a moo point.
Seems udderly confusing indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are so many posts here about confusion with the DDP. Didn't you all watch the voog? According to Jessica, the Bojans did an excellent job of thoroughly explaining all the details. Y'all are so dumb. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 41
IF they had to pay for tickets for the DDP, they would have had to left an entire day on the table, because they only went to the park one day.

A man that gets the antelope pastry that he DOESN’T want, but does anyway because it is like 50 cents more than what he wanted is not throwing away park ticket days.

I’m sure they were able to get DDP with annual passes, as they usually let people do before. The Bojans got no great deal…

Reactions: 13
There are so many posts here about confusion with the DDP. Didn't you all watch the voog? According to Jessica, the Bojans did an excellent job of thoroughly explaining all the details. Y'all are so dumb. :p
I must have fallen asleep in that part of the movie. The last thing I remember was watching that heartwarming scene where Dim teaches his pride and joy that only winning matters

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m mad as hell we are going back and forth on This here because the stupid slackers are so obtuse about what the hell they actually paid for 😂
And that's something that would have been really good information, how did they add the dining plan to their reservation?

They for sure didn't get the Disney+ deal because they didn't stay 4 nights.

If they actually bought a package with tickets, I think they would have mentioned it, and then they would have looked like idiots.

But there really doesn't seem to be a way to add it to an AP room online, and you used to be able to back in the day. So, they must have called. Which is dumb on Disney's end....because if I have to call somewhere to get something, it's not going to happen.

IF they had to pay for tickets for the DDP, they would have had to left an entire day on the table, because they only went to the park one day.

A man that gets the antelope pastry that he DOESN’T want, but does anyway because it is like 50 cents more than what he wanted is not throwing away park ticket days.

I’m sure they were able to get DDP with annual passes, as they usually let people do before. The Bojans got no great deal…
It’s the Bojos we’re talking about though. Tim has also ordered desserts with ingredients he doesn’t like because he is so addicted to food, I absolutely believe they over paid for this and wasted a park ticket because they have no concept of money. Nothing is too expensive or a waste if it’s for them. If it’s for Jackson, that’s another story.

Reactions: 14
Disney does make it a little bit confusing, but they are idiots. They are supposed to be the travel experts but had to call their TA to get the information. Notice they didn't mention DisLyfeof Ours as their agents because why watch TTT if you can get the information from DisLyfe?

You can book a room only, and that requires one night's room fee and final payment due upon check-in. You can cancel five days in advance for a full refund. These bookings do not allow you to add the dining plan if you change your mind and want to add it later.

You can also book just a room as a package even if you only want the room. This allows you to add the dining plan or some other options down the road. It requires a $200 deposit and payment in full 30 days before check-in. If you cancel within the 30 days, you lose the $200. This is usually how military and AP rooms are booked with the dining plan since tickets are already in hand. Although, this doesn't work for the current free dining package, only if purchasing it.

I like to book only a room because I can get the military tickets. I have had it booked both ways in the past without fully knowing or understanding each one. Now, I make sure to know which option is available when booking, depending on my plans for the trip.

I’m just gonna wait for Mammoths Club DDP video to drop. Miss know it all Molly will tell me all I need to know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for the home voog where Ginn gives us her 99 excuses for her "upload everyday" resolution she wants people to get off her ass for that she didn't even have to share publicly and thus setting herself up for her 100% guaranteed failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm waiting for the home voog where Ginn gives us her 99 excuses for her "upload everyday" resolution she wants people to get off her ass for that she didn't even have to share publicly and thus setting herself up for her 100% guaranteed failure.
It's so hard you guyzzz eating eight times of day takes so much time especially when you have to warm up OG Buddy's nuggies.

• Haha
And that's something that would have been really good information, how did they add the dining plan to their reservation?

They for sure didn't get the Disney+ deal because they didn't stay 4 nights.

If they actually bought a package with tickets, I think they would have mentioned it, and then they would have looked like idiots.

But there really doesn't seem to be a way to add it to an AP room online, and you used to be able to back in the day. So, they must have called. Which is dumb on Disney's end....because if I have to call somewhere to get something, it's not going to happen.
I guess the dysfunctionalyfe chick could have booked and added it for them. I should really know because a. I’m a travel agent and b. We are annual passholders with an AKL reservation next month. I just can’t bring myself to care enough to truly find out 😳 football stress has got me worn out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing more out of touch than a new home vlog just posted with "Let's try to win the lottery" in the title, right after blowing a few thousand on an unnecessary 'staycation' and right before going on another cruise... with all that is going on in the world.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.