The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dick better watch out she got visibly snippy when Dim mentioned that if you liked hour long things you could watch him and Dick...she was like well that's boring it's not park stuff and he was like we talk about park stuff.
---
Jenn wants to be an entrepreneur and do something...does someone want to tell her that would require effort. I guess she could make sticker like Boss Babe, Amanduh.
If she wants to do something, she could be a mother, and a driver for her children!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, since the moron reads here I can tell her I had tubes in my ears twice from chronic ear aches. My parents didn't wait until the TiffanyAnns of the internet told them to do surgery they just did when their doctor recommend it. I had my surgeries way earlier than buddy and I still had to go to speech therapy because of all the troubles it caused me. I had severe allergies and the sitter I had early in life smoked. It makes you wonder...

Reactions: 24
Also, here is doting mother Ginn sounding as clueless as ever about Buddy's recurring ear infection and tubes. She wants input from the bleeping stans on ear tubes. And wtf does she even mean "I've been talking to a lot of people about ear tubes". Really Ginn, who are these "lot of people"? You've talked to "a lot of people" and you still have no idea? And have you tried asking the kid's doctor? I hear that's what they're good for.

View attachment 2692960
View attachment 2692961
View attachment 2692959
Holy word salad Batman

Reactions: 15
Ginn: "it's pretty cold out right now it's like 45 degrees!"
Dim from the void somewhere: "it's 55!"
Ginn: *fake laugh*

Dude, get your kid tested.
View attachment 2692911

Dim eats soup so weird, like Tarzan learning to use utensils for the first time. Also why is the soup in a plate?

I'm going to be surprised if she ever links what she says she's going to link down below.
View attachment 2692915

Dim says he's forever cleaning up Hot Wheels. 1) that's your fault for buying so many and 2) TELL THE KID TO HELP YOU CLEAN UP THE bleeping HOT WHEELS JFC
View attachment 2692917
Get his hair cut already , & a future voog : Tim broke his arm while falling because of a hot wheel 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get his hair cut already , & a future voog : Tim broke his arm while falling because of a hot wheel 😮
Our HotWheels ER Vist: In today's' voog we take a stumble down the stairs and end up in the ER! Dim gets a special Donald cast. Then we went to the IHOP next door and ordered breakfast before heading back to Wal-Mart to buy more HotWheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nothing more out of touch than a new home vlog just posted with "Let's try to win the lottery" in the title, right after blowing a few thousand on an unnecessary 'staycation' and right before going on another cruise... with all that is going on in the world.
They really are beyond disgusting 😡

• Heart
I’m not a doctor, Jenn seems fairly certain Buddy is getting ear tubes from one ear infection that won’t go away. I thought they usually do those after multiple infections over a period of time. I also know ear tubes are sometimes suggested for speech delays.

Reactions: 13
I’m not a doctor, Jenn seems fairly certain Buddy is getting ear tubes from one ear infection that won’t go away. I thought they usually do those after multiple infections over a period of time. I also know ear tubes are sometimes suggested for speech delays.
It's usually multiple ear infections. If he had an ear infection that didn't go away I'm sure they'd refer him out to an ENT. I had one growing up I remember that happening too. They are really doing a disservice to that kid. I hope he doesn't have any permanent hearing damage.

• Sad
Buddy's been slapping and grabbing his ears very noticeably (well, I guess not to them) since he was a baby. I wonder if it took Buddy going to school for them to realize they have to actually do some parenting once in awhile cause people in the real world who aren't obsessed with them are more observant than these two clueless dumb fucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I wonder when he’s getting his hair trimmed????? Damn, we didn’t need to hear 100x that he’s getting his hair trimmed tomorrow. But don’t worry, it’s not a full cut, just a bleeping trim!!!!

Dim is so defensive when Jenn brings up that “some of you” (aka Tattle) mentioned that the video should’ve been broken up into 2-3 videos. What he said made no sense. He said it would be too confusing to tell the viewers to tune in tomorrow to see how the dining plan worked on day 2. How is this confusing??? Oh is it because the editor doesn’t get things out in a timely manner, screws around with the timeline, and skips days??

I also laughed when Jenn mentioned just throwing away $500k. Um witch, you did that last year. You literally just tossed $500k in the trash with the wasted cuntcierge cruises, the crappy patio renovation, the staycations, all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else listen to these “funny” Jackson stories with a straight face?
can’t even crack a smile.
That kid is going to become a gambling addict by the time he turns 5. He will not stop until he wins, because it is all about winning

buying $100 worth of lotto tickets because your kid would love it is bleeping WILD.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I wonder when he’s getting his hair trimmed????? Damn, we didn’t need to hear 100x that he’s getting his hair trimmed tomorrow. But don’t worry, it’s not a full cut, just a bleeping trim!!!!
And she kept changing up the narrative. Buddy didn't want a trim so she had to explain to him what a trim was. Then she repeats Buddy doesn't want a trim. Buddy says he doesn't want a trim or he just ignores her obnoxious repetitive questioning and her greasy bleeping fingers rubbing through his hair. Then the narrative changes to he wants a trim. Dude, the kid either now has a thing about being touched and having his haircut or just doesn't bleeping care. Just STFU already. Like you really wish Da Baby would have done in the kitchen screaming while you blabbed about bleeping bok choy. She seriously feels so inconvenienced by Da Baby and she continues to talk to Buddy like she's just met him for the first time and plays with him like a stranger who was asked from off the street to keep him entertained until Daddy's done editing his podcast.

Also Buddy's going to be like 12 years old before Ginn's like "so Buddy is autistic it you know comes in waves *fake laugh* anyway have you had autistic children? Let us know in the comments below!"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Idk which I hate more:
Jenns fake silent laughs
Jenns audible laughs

• Heart
  • Haha
A week ago, I posted what I thought was a ridiculous comment from a Stan suggesting they put bows and barrettes in Buddy’s hair…

is this a barrette?? It’s not even holding his hair back!!

IMG_9790.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
FWIW I think the tubes in ears thing happened to me when I was like one or two. Four seems a little late, but who the hell knows what actually is going on.
---
A week ago, I posted what I thought was a ridiculous comment from a Stan suggesting they put bows and barrettes in Buddy’s hair…

is this a barrette?? It’s not even holding his hair back!!

View attachment 2693001
She or should I say Dim needs to wash the kids hair. It's starting to look as greasy as his mother's. Ugh. Poor kid did not hit the genetic lottery looking like her.

Reactions: 12
She or should I say Dim needs to wash the kids hair. It's starting to look as greasy as his mother's. Ugh. Poor kid did not hit the genetic lottery looking like her.
I'm a bit neurospicy myself (adhd - which I handle exceptionally well if I do say so myself - and sensory overload issues - which I struggle with lol) and if I was Buddy I honestly would give him a pass for slapping her bleeping greasy hand away whenever she kept touching his hair or pushing her mouth away when she does her gross rapid-fire kisses on his face to soothe herself or because she doesn't know what else to do besides fake laugh. It would drive me NUTS if someone kept touching my face or hair like that or smothering me with halitosis kisses.

Reactions: 22
I'm a bit neurospicy myself (adhd - which I handle exceptionally well if I do say so myself - and sensory overload issues - which I struggle with lol) and if I was Buddy I honestly would give him a pass for slapping her bleeping greasy hand away whenever she kept touching his hair or pushing her mouth away when she does her gross rapid-fire kisses on his face to soothe herself or because she doesn't know what else to do besides fake laugh. It would drive me NUTS if someone kept touching my face or hair like that or smothering me with halitosis kisses.
Ugh, can you imagine her breath. I don't even want to think about it. I do wonder how much better the kids would be doing if they had halfway normal parents. The fact they let the ear issue go on as long as they have says a lot. I hope the doctor yells at her. If he actually has to get surgery you know the witch is going to film it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Another thing I absolutely HATE when I see tik toks /reels is when a kid obviously says something off camera, and then the parent picks up the camera and say “What did you say?”

Jenn, sorry you missed “funnyl” footage of your kid, no reason for him to repeat it.

That lets me know the parent doesn’t even respond to the kiduntil the camera starts rolling. why is this a thing? I absolutely hate it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s some great parenting, get your 4 yr old kid $100 worth of lottery tickets and teach him the fundamentals of gambling…brilliant!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.