The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the DDP a good value?
Depends on your dining preferences, personal taste and whether you drink alcohol.

I was curious about how the DDP worked for the Bojos, financially wise.

The following are pre-tax figures, as I don’t know Floridia tax rates and the DDP gets taxed.

2-adult & 1 child ($94.27/$29.69) for 2 days = $436.50

3 refillable mugs @ $21.99 ea. = $65.97

Mara - dinner ($49/$29)
plus a glass of wine @ $28 = $155

Satul’ii Canteen - lunch = $50.37

Ice Creams & Corn = $21.37

Sanaa - Dinner = $98
(bread service not on DDP)

TOTAL: $429.29
Plus 3 snacks they didn’t show us or I missed them.
And there should have been tips given at Boma and Sanaa.

Conclusion: They may have saved $10 - 12.
However, I think they left money on the table as they didn’t take advantage of the specialty drinks and/or alcoholic beverages when available.

Hey, we are discussing whether the DDP is a good value or not, aren’t we? Ginn could have been the lush she is and not shown any of it.
🤔 or maybe she did…..
Man, these guys constantly blow money on everything. Unless its Blueberries for J$ or a $5 car for his game he wanted. Oh..and a $12 cup from rainforest.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂
TickyDick wants Dimmy all to himself. He wants Dimmy to get a better beard so they can do more outings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did dim actually use those exact words and lie to J$ that he ‘beat everyone’?
YES!!

The segment starts at around 27:45 in the podcast. Though the CC didn’t capture the word “beat” in the translation. It is very clear in the audio of the podcast.

74670C86-4BEB-476C-8305-FEDB9196E6C4.png
135D792F-BD00-4B49-9B52-619CDC34ABC8.png
84FEDF8E-687F-4D35-9F2B-B2BEC1BA64C5.png

Then Nick confirms that Tim told Jackson “he got first place!”
D7C2D7B9-B9EE-432A-B0AB-249AF372AE5A.png

———
eatcherheartout said:
Yes he used those exact words, “beat everybody.”
He is explaining how Jackson asked if he won and Tim says “yeah I did. Beat everybody. They don’t just give medals to everyone.”

He retold the story with those exact words in todays podcast.
Jinx!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
TickyDick wants Dimmy all to himself. He wants Dimmy to get a better beard so they can do more outings.
That and/or he thinks he can save Dim if he gets rid of the bloated baggage. Think about it Dick is the product of his father's second marriage, I bet he thinks he can get Dim to convert and marry someone in their social circle that won't bat an eye when the boys (aka Dick and Dim) have a sleep over.

Reactions: 9
The DDP vlog is already sitting at 100k views. This was a good opportunity for them to really make a helpful, informative video and maybe bring in some new subscribers but of course it’s The Trackrers who don’t knew the first thing about being helpful or informative.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2692315
Seriously, they think they can write that off? Do they even know how tax write offs work?
I didn’t even think they do things like this thinking it will be a tax write off. I think they are just stupid, lazy, impulsive, and don’t care to research anything.
The current views have them making maybe 100k a year. They are burning through that like crazy. I think they are sitting on a substantial amount of cash so they simply don’t care if they spend a few grand to do something like this.

Just think how disgusted/disappointed Jackson is going to be when he’s old enough to realise his father is an inadequate, lying tit.
Well, yes, but just think how relieved he’ll be when he realises that his father is nowhere near as bad as his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is off topic, bit "if" gin reads here or dim, I just want to gloat since they were talking ages ago about renting an entire theatre room out, so tonight not only did I get the entire screening to myself at the cinema but I was also the last film showing which meant I had the entire cinema to myself (obvs staff were there lol) but suck it slackers, got the whole place to myself for the price of a standard ticket 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I scanned the video and outwardly laughed when they showed this
IMG_9786.jpeg

because all my brain could see was this

IMG_9785.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Also from DFB

“ Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can purchase the Disney Dining Plan without the requirement to purchase theme park tickets.”

---
Jessica wants to be the new Amanduh. But is her cat the breadwinner?
Is AmanDUH’s middle name Jessica?

Reactions: 6

Oh my!

So much to unpack here. Tim, Theme Park Dad, Adam the Woo, JoJo, StarCruiser Sammie, and others go to Epcot to stuff their faces and play with popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems ATW is taking 'tips' from the trackholes. He is uploading Target runs now. Way to go trackers.

• Sick
I wonder if the shade from whatshisface on the podcast is his attempt to convince Tim's subscribers that his family is better, and therefore, more fun to watch. Tracker viewers show discontent on social media and this guy jumps in to convince them to come to his dark, God-bothering side.

Reactions: 5
I watched just the portion of the podcast about Buddy/medal/winning and I almost feel that Tim tried to kind of come across that he was kidding. But a) he failed and b) it's already evident how much he's taught Buddy just how important he thinks it is to win. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So now we know that the real reason the fam wasn’t there at the finish line is because it might be obvious to OGB that dad did not in fact win the 10K.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.