The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bizarre that they think they’re providing anything useful to WDW visitors with this feature film length voog. The bits of valuable information are just randomly interspersed with their park day and it’s impossible to learn anything from it, it definitely needed to be at least two different vids. They're also way too focused on getting the most expensive snacks - I really don’t think the average park guest isn’t going to spend all their time hunting down the most expensive food at the parks. I skipped ahead to see what their final thoughts were, and honestly was kind of surprised that they seemed to learn that they could’ve done that differently.

I did love Jenn saying it was worth it mathematically “but we wouldn’t normally eat that much food”. Like, girl, are you JOKING??!

My family used DDP for a few years when Disney offered it for free during value seasons, and it really was a great way to try sit down restaurants or meals that we normally wouldn’t try. But we always had a million snack credits left on our last night because it really is SO much food. We used to use them all to buy Mickey rice krispy treats to bring home for everyone we’d ever met. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So J was out of school on Weds for DAK and Friday because there is no way Tim could get back in time to pick him up. Absolute insanity that he doesn’t “encourage” Jenn to drive and start doing school pickups. And they should use weekends for staycations.
Wasn’t one of her grape wishes to do less staycations?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dim makes such a big deal about getting a mocktail that doesn't have caffeine, but then the next morning is telling us about his hot chocolate that he topped off with decaf coffee. Does he not know hot chocolate (and chocolate) also has caffeine? Does he also avoid taking excedrin because it has caffeine?

They look like they went camping with the safari animals instead of staying in a one-bedroom villa.
View attachment 2689784
She looks more like Whitney Thore every day.

Reactions: 12
Well, you see, she said they already had some booked. But I think I mentioned the other day if they really were trying to buckle down why not cancel them. I am pretty sure we got a feature link Trackers Eat Trash at the Animal Kingdom just so they could attempt to write said trip off. It won't freaking work.

I don't even have any editing experience from a YT perspective but that vid could've easily been cut into at least two or three voogs. Have one for the actual dining plan where you cut out your bitching and moaning about not ever eating that much food-girl, we've seen you on the boat-and having to waddle around the park to get your snackie. Have another for the actual AK trip. You could possibly divide that one up into two by having one focused on the resort and the other focused on the actual trip. And you know when you plan these things look at the bleeping school schedule.
---
She looks more like Whitney Thore every day.
That's being generous. I think more like Mama June at her heaviest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so bizarre that they think they’re providing anything useful to WDW visitors with this feature film length voog. The bits of valuable information are just randomly interspersed with their park day and it’s impossible to learn anything from it, it definitely needed to be at least two different vids. They're also way too focused on getting the most expensive snacks - I really don’t think the average park guest isn’t going to spend all their time hunting down the most expensive food at the parks. I skipped ahead to see what their final thoughts were, and honestly was kind of surprised that they seemed to learn that they could’ve done that differently.

I did love Jenn saying it was worth it mathematically “but we wouldn’t normally eat that much food”. Like, girl, are you JOKING??!

My family used DDP for a few years when Disney offered it for free during value seasons, and it really was a great way to try sit down restaurants or meals that we normally wouldn’t try. But we always had a million snack credits left on our last night because it really is SO much food. We used to use them all to buy Mickey rice krispy treats to bring home for everyone we’d ever met. 😂
It sounds to me like she took the lazy way (shocking!) and didn't want to edit the footage into 3 vids. I didn't watch but it sounds like it could have been 1--AKL 2--Dining Plan 3--AK. That's basically half your week covered, dumbass. She makes it so much harder on herself.

That's funny you mentioned about the snacks, my husband and I were just talking about the dining plan and he said, do you remember when we used to cash out all the snacks at the end of the week and come home with a giant bag full of rice krispy treats and cookies? It was excessive. And apparently quite a deal considering what the new prices are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Random, but I watched a Golden Oak home tour last night. House was around 4200 sqft @ 4.5 mill.

The realtor mentioned how you can’t do over night parking in your own drive way. I can’t imagine what other rules they didn’t mention. If the trackers could afford to live there, they wouldn’t fit it. They could never.

Another video started playing afterwards of a couple (young couple, no kids) that actually lives in their home in Golden Oak, and it was SPOTLESS like catalogue spotless. Not a shoe, Starbucks tumbler, hot wheel or stack of mail in sight.
That’s ridiculous. So you could never have houseguests?

Reactions: 9
Got to Gran Destino about a hour ago. Not a bad drive from Charlotte to here at all.

First mystery pin purchase of the trip.View attachment 2689595
Dude, we're neighbors! Charlotte here too!

We did the drive once. NEVER AGAIN. Have a great time!

Just reading comments here about them remaining so awful, stupid and borderline or NOT so borderline neglectful parents is making my blood pressure rise

Reactions: 7
Dude, we're neighbors! Charlotte here too!

We did the drive once. NEVER AGAIN. Have a great time!

Just reading comments here about them remaining so awful, stupid and borderline or NOT so borderline neglectful parents is making my blood pressure rise
It's only a 8 hour drive which is doable for us considering we used to live in NJ. Left at 430 in the morning stopped for breakfast at the Florida border for a hour, rolled into Gran Destino at 130.

The men’s XXL shirt she bought at Target fits her perfectly.
That shirt is a great example of the judgement that they set themselves up for. There was no reason why she had to show the Target haul. There was no reason why she had to explain to the audience about that shirt being really oversized so she can wear with bike shorts. Now she’s wearing it. It’s not oversized at all. Are we supposed to ignore the fact that what she’s putting out there isn’t factual? Therefore, we judge. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It used to be the most expensive thing you could get for a snack credit was Starbucks. I remember seeing people sucking down trenta Frappuccinos like they were going out of style.

Reactions: 9
I keep wondering...
What if Tim edited the Festival voog, as we discussed yesterday. And Jenn didn't want to spend any extra time on this one today because wasn't there speculation they are possibly cruising starting tomorrow (on the 4-day Wish)? If so, they probably needed another shopping day and now she can now brag about her 1.5 hr voog if anyone complains when she skips even more days. 🙄

• Wow
I think it's weird when we don't see the baby but Jackson is in the video and nothing is said. We all know they have two kids. I would feel obligated to say "Oliver is at___ " or "Oliver is with ___" because most families just don't leave half of their children behind!

• Sad
I keep wondering...
What if Tim edited the Festival voog, as we discussed yesterday. And Jenn didn't want to spend any extra time on this one today because wasn't there speculation they are possibly cruising starting tomorrow (on the 4-day Wish)? If so, they probably needed another shopping day and now she can now brag about her 1.5 hr voog if anyone complains when she skips even more days. 🙄
They could be cruising tomorrow, but she specifically asked in her Tweet about the Diaper Dash being on the 3 night Wish. I mean, they could have switched last minute. Or they might not have had it booked at all at that point and were looking to book the 3 night and instead booked the 4 because of the dumb diaper dash. If that poor kid is going to miss a whole week of school for their 90th vacation, ugh.

• Sick
  • Angry
I just can’t get over how they were acting like it was just sooo much food as if they never showed themselves eating breakfast and going to Palo for brunch shortly afterwards.
They are jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is 2024 and they are still using the dead dogs logo. I watched the first few minutes of the Animal Kingdom Mukbang. Look at all the Hot Wheels! They really want to be #hosted by Mattel in Arizona.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 9.28.32 PM.png

Poor Oliver has officially been Judy Winslowed.

• Haha
Am I crazy or is that wall color in their living room different? I swear it was more of a tan color.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.