The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn claims she pays the bills and was the one to flex about being set for life but also didn't know their "cheapo" subscription to Disney+ that they got from D23 had expired which Dim told her. And she can't add the price of her wine glasses (and is also confused the same brand/type of wine can be different prices at different restaurants? Like.... duh?) as already mentioned. That tracks. And kept referring to the food they ate on their dining plan as "free".

• Sick
Reactions: 19
All of that soft food at BOMA and they feed the baby tasteless baby food! He could’ve had mashed potatoes and rice with some sauce. Ugh they irritate me to no end.

they are causing more harm to him than anything. I have a friend that wouldn’t put her baby on solids until well after a year, now she has an 18month old that still gags at the slightest texture.

Jenn tried to say “girl math” ma’am you aren’t cute enough to use that term.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trivial item, but driving me nuts...the past few weeks their favorite descriptive term for anything from Target to Disney room tours, to the lamp at the Waldorf Astoria, "Oh, look at that, that's fun."🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
"Good news kid, you will no longer choke if we don't give you fruits and veggies but you might get scurvy!"
I remember when dim removed that fruit cocktail from Jackson’s grasp. I should’ve known what was going on on there. At the time I thought it was rather weird that he wasn’t encouraging him to eat fruit only beige food now it makes sense.

Reactions: 14
What I learned from this vlog unless you are the Snackers or are staying at Disney for way longer than they have the dining plan probably isn't going to be a great use of resources.

Also, the amount of eating in this voog alone...

And am also thinking J$ was the kid that got told to sit down. I notice MTY was wrangling him in her lap. Probably was doing a selfie or some stupid tit and he got loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree. He's "off" in the video and this seems like a chore to him. This is a fun festival and he skipped over a lot. I know he had to go take care of the kids and it was rainy but eating a couple of things and showing a couple of art booths is not what this festival is. When he was shoveling the pork belly and steak sandwich in his mouth, he missed the entire art presentation that was literally steps away. I was there yesterday, there is no way he didn't hear the music and hoopla of that artist making that painting. He just didn't give a duck and just said, oh look, he made that a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

And Tim, there WAS more steak on that sandwich...you inhaled it with your first bite, pretty much whole. Then you left a teeny piece of steak and complained that was all there was. Um...you ate it already dude.

He did at least mention the Disney on Broadway show. He seems less than thrilled about it and could have at least offered the times, that it was 3 times a day, WHERE it was.

He also failed to mention the animation class offered in the American Gardens theater. and the painting thing where you go and fill in a few squares of the mosaic to make a giant mural. He also didn't show any merch, which is really, really unlike him.

I could have made a better video and I have a real job.
In other words, don’t click on his videos if you actually want real information about Disney! He’s a mess!!!

• Haha
I remember them working so hard to get Jackson that exact same Minnie from the carnival games at Animal Kingdom, but he acts like he’s never seen it before when he wins one?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
12 minutes into the DDP vlog….🤦🏻‍♀️
What didn’t they get wrong or misspeak about?

For being a “travel” channel they provide zero information!

How much does the standard dining plan cost per adult/child each day?

(FYI - data T & J could not look up and mention to the viewers)
3F7C6421-37FA-495B-8D73-D3172E7737B6.jpeg

Tim: it was $440 for 2 adults and 1 child, for two days
Ginn: everyone 3 and older gets it (like it’s free)

No breakdown on what categories of food (entree, appetizer, dessert, beverage, alcoholic beverage for 21+) are included in the table service meal and the quick service meal.

Tore of the 1-bedroom DVC room.
Including every USB plug location. That tracks!

News for you, Tim. That was not a DVC room!
It’s just a standard 1-bedroom room.

Been a DVC member since 1997.
The AKL DVC 1-bedroom has two full bathrooms, not one.
The master bathroom is gorgeous and spacious. Whirlpool bathtub & huge shower space with built in bench seat.

sidenote: I didn’t watch anymore of the vlog and I don’t know if Disney changed this, but the table service meals are categorized as adult/child. The quick service are not. So they could have had six adult quick service meals in their two day stay.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Posted 4 hours ago and 17k views...... 17k people wasted 1/4th of their time since it was posted on watching it..........

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When they were playing the game at AK when Buddy was sitting on the counter to throw the balls Jenn snatched him up real fast as soon s the game was over.
I’m guessing to avoid the inevitable melt down because he didn’t win anything
---
The video would have been a helluva lot shorter if they cut out most of the safari. No need to spend that much time on each animal. What do I know?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Buddy's ball-throwing feels chaotic. They tell him "gooooooood jobbbbbbbb Budddddyyyyyyyyyyy" like they're talking to a toddler. They make the biggest deal when he does finally win at something like a kid that's used to crying from not winning. Everything just feels so over-exaggerated.

View attachment 2689605

Buddy is standing up at lunch and apparently he took a bite of Dim's cheeseburger pods even though it wasn't his (he had a hut dog). Again, you really need to start teaching GD boundaries (and patience) to the kid because he's going to end up taking a bite out of his classmates' food and it won't end well.
View attachment 2689621

Although Dim isn't much better, he keeps touching Buddy's hutdog and says it's kind of sticky. This whole family just fingers each others food, it's gross.
View attachment 2689623

I'm just amused by the optics of pointing out their water bottles ('we went with the more expensive Smart water because why not!', Dim says), with some more plastic bottle water in their plastic bag next to those. But it's okay you guyzzzzz, they're environmental warriors who go out of their way to contribute to cobalt mining!
View attachment 2689627

If you're going to do this, maybe pay attention to your kid while you're doing it?
View attachment 2689641
Cut that kid’s hair already 😮

• Sick
What I learned from this vlog unless you are the Snackers or are staying at Disney for way longer than they have the dining plan probably isn't going to be a great use of resources.

Also, the amount of eating in this voog alone...

And am also thinking J$ was the kid that got told to sit down. I notice MTY was wrangling him in her lap. Probably was doing a selfie or some stupid tit and he got loose.
Based on this voog, here is how to use the DDP:
1) Spend more time searching for the most expensive snacks than going on rides and then complain about having to waddle more than the bare minimum amount necessary to find the most expensive snacks, like how any regular family obviously would 🥴
2) Leave your youngest family member behind and pretend they don't even exist, like how any regular family obviously would 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
And why couldn’t they get a standard room as opposed to the dvc room. They definitely weren’t going to use the kitchen. They werent planning on using the washer/dryer. I doubt they even used the shower. Why do they like paying for things they have no intentions on using. So the room plus $440 for the dining.

of course Tim being obsessed with the weather forgets his Jacket and has to buy an over priced Disney Sweater.. That tracks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And why couldn’t they get a standard room as opposed to the dvc room. They definitely weren’t going to use the kitchen. They werent planning on using the washer/dryer. I doubt they even used the shower. Why do they like paying for things they have no intentions on using. So the room plus $440 for the dining.

of course Tim being obsessed with the weather forgets his Jacket and has to buy an over priced Disney Sweater.. That tracks
But it's okay, cause Ginn will still in her head think all of their food was freeeeeeeeee! *fake laugh* 🫠 #cuntmath

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2689663

Ginn says she's wanted to try the corn for YEARS? witch you live like right there, you've got to be kidding me. You know she was picking out that corn for days from between her teeth.
View attachment 2689667View attachment 2689666
View attachment 2689668
I’m not going to watch this vlog because it is too damn long for me to even hate watch but the way she eats is so disgusting. Why didn’t she edit this part out with bleeping food all over her mouth? What a bleeping pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it's classic Tracker stan-speak/write.

It could also be someone who uses talk to text in their posts.

I think they've realized that the scales are starting to unbalance and the tide is turning in their used to be stan group. More and more people (not just us) are realizing that there really is something going on with the Bojos. They've changed beyond having children and people don't like what they've turned into. I mean, isn't that why we are all here?

I will continue to say--everything the Bojos do is for judgment. When you open your life to the world seeking positive judgement: Best parents ever!!! Couple goals!!! You are the BEST editor!!!!, you also open your life to negative and neutral judgement. What you choose to do with that judgement will determine your success. If they took even 10% of the neutral/negative judgement they get seriously, they'd be more popular with more people. Instead, let's just bury it all...because if you aren't 1000% in love with them, you are a jealous hater and must be blocked. This will be their ultimate downfall.
---

I've also thought about that coincidence. She'll be banned herself soon enough. Then she will see the light.
I completely agree. There has been a very noticeable shift in the Stan group. One of the things that I think really turned off some hard core Stan’s this year is the fact that J$ is in FULL TIME school, and Oliver has his very own FULL TIME nanny and Jenn still couldn’t get videos out in a timely manner, if at all, and took various “weeks off” without so much as a word to their stans. I think some of them started to think “what is Jenn *actually* doing where she has this much help and can’t get videos out”

Reactions: 31
12 minutes into the DDP vlog….🤦🏻‍♀️
What didn’t they get wrong or misspeak about?

For being a “travel” channel they provide zero information!

How much does the standard dining plan cost per adult/child each day?

(FYI - data T & J could not look up and mention to the viewers)
View attachment 2689984
Tim: it was $440 for 2 adults and 1 child, for two days
Ginn: everyone 3 and older gets it (like it’s free)

No breakdown on what categories of food (entree, appetizer, dessert, beverage, alcoholic beverage for 21+) are included in the table service meal and the quick service meal.

Tore of the 1-bedroom DVC room.
Including every USB plug location. That tracks!

News for you, Tim. That was not a DVC room!
It’s just a standard 1-bedroom room.

Been a DVC member since 1997.
The AKL DVC 1-bedroom has two full bathrooms, not one.
The master bathroom is gorgeous and spacious. Whirlpool bathtub & huge shower space with built in bench seat.

sidenote: I didn’t watch anymore of the vlog and I don’t know if Disney changed this, but the table service meals are categorized as adult/child. The quick service are not. So they could have had six adult quick service meals in their two day stay.
Post was way more informative than the whole voog. I really do feel pity for anyone who relies on those two yahoos for advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.