The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They blow so much money on useless tit, but then act all frugal with their dining plan spending.
Nothing says set for life than foregoing the foods you actually want and enjoy for other more expensive items that you have to spend time to search out in order to feel like you are sticking it to Disney.

The house (of the mouse in this case) always wins…

They are better off just buying what they want as they want it.

Their whole dining plans journey seems more stressful than it would be worth. But I’m not wasting my time to watch, so I hope it was worth it.

Reactions: 20
That hair! 🤮🤮🤮
---
Ginn models her new oversized men's tshirt and finest bike shorts.
View attachment 2689474
I hope she stayed inside her hotel room dressed like that and didn’t go out like that!
---
Ginn claims she pays the bills and was the one to flex about being set for life but also didn't know their "cheapo" subscription to Disney+ that they got from D23 had expired which Dim told her. And she can't add the price of her wine glasses (and is also confused the same brand/type of wine can be different prices at different restaurants? Like.... duh?) as already mentioned. That tracks. And kept referring to the food they ate on their dining plan as "free".
She should stay mute throughout the video. Ignorance on display.
---
12 minutes into the DDP vlog….🤦🏻‍♀️
What didn’t they get wrong or misspeak about?

For being a “travel” channel they provide zero information!

How much does the standard dining plan cost per adult/child each day?

(FYI - data T & J could not look up and mention to the viewers)
View attachment 2689984
Tim: it was $440 for 2 adults and 1 child, for two days
Ginn: everyone 3 and older gets it (like it’s free)

No breakdown on what categories of food (entree, appetizer, dessert, beverage, alcoholic beverage for 21+) are included in the table service meal and the quick service meal.

Tore of the 1-bedroom DVC room.
Including every USB plug location. That tracks!

News for you, Tim. That was not a DVC room!
It’s just a standard 1-bedroom room.

Been a DVC member since 1997.
The AKL DVC 1-bedroom has two full bathrooms, not one.
The master bathroom is gorgeous and spacious. Whirlpool bathtub & huge shower space with built in bench seat.

sidenote: I didn’t watch anymore of the vlog and I don’t know if Disney changed this, but the table service meals are categorized as adult/child. The quick service are not. So they could have had six adult quick service meals in their two day stay.
So what you are staying here is Tim tracker is no help if you want actual facts about Disney. #ThatTracks

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Allears put out their DDP video. It is 25:45 long.
Within the first 5 minutes you get these gems…
(the editor didn’t get the memo that it is the “standard” dining plan, not “standing”. Oops)

C546891F-4FE9-401F-88D8-373688650B64.png
11AAE108-F115-4912-8D95-BA388EDF2C9B.png
1A8619B9-56A1-4DCD-868C-636849BCA0FC.png
49570657-E5D9-4C72-86A4-3BB4A2AC48FB.png
24B36DCB-D132-4F24-94FA-CE632305B378.png
7FD90D92-6B1F-46D9-A89F-4D4AFE5D5F01.jpeg
A6846EE1-3253-4D25-82CE-35B58A4DECA3.jpeg
3AF32912-8C45-4943-9F00-CF37821BEA7D.jpeg
A845ABAF-67CD-4263-8A73-8459D82D999B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And why couldn’t they get a standard room as opposed to the dvc room. They definitely weren’t going to use the kitchen. They werent planning on using the washer/dryer. I doubt they even used the shower. Why do they like paying for things they have no intentions on using. So the room plus $440 for the dining.

of course Tim being obsessed with the weather forgets his Jacket and has to buy an over priced Disney Sweater.. That tracks
Presumably so that they had a larger space with separate areas for the nanny and Oliver to spend the whole day there. So $ for a nanny, more $ for a larger space.

Reactions: 12
I like how Jen did a split screen and showed herself writing on a dry erase board instead of EDITING in some writing overlay on the video. Seems like something a good EDITOR would have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
J$ did not go to school on Friday- unless they checked out 7/8am. Timmy boy definitely had to drive them all home and then go back to Festival of the Arts.
Jennbo concludes they ate more than they would normally. Sure Jan!

Reactions: 16
J$ did not go to school on Friday- unless they checked out 7/8am. Timmy boy definitely had to drive them all home and then go back to Festival of the Arts.
Jennbo concludes they ate more than they would normally. Sure Jan!
I still don't know why they randomly decided to have him take off the day after they got back from winter break. So freaking dumb.

So J was out of school on Weds for DAK and Friday because there is no way Tim could get back in time to pick him up. Absolute insanity that he doesn’t “encourage” Jenn to drive and start doing school pickups. And they should use weekends for staycations.

• Haha
So J was out of school on Weds for DAK and Friday because there is no way Tim could get back in time to pick him up. Absolute insanity that he doesn’t “encourage” Jenn to drive and start doing school pickups. And they should use weekends for staycations.
Only thing I possibly can think of is the cost may have been a little cheaper to stay then. But did they really need to stay? They live a half an hour away it's just plain stupid.

Reactions: 9
Dimmy whining while carrying J$ on his shoulders about how it hurts is so inane. STFU you fat duck. If it’s so hard, bring one of your 85 strollers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Only thing I possibly can think of is the cost may have been a little cheaper to stay then. But did they really need to stay? They live a half an hour away it's just plain stupid.
It's definitely cheaper to stay during the week, but that's something they never considered before. Maybe they aren't set for life? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Tight pants, tight pants, I got my tight pants on . Dang Dim freaking tight pants and shirt 😳 Did you know that they make bigger clothing sizes 🙄

• Haha
With all the bleeping food they ate, they *really* should have walked from wherever their room was to Sanaa since as Ginn claimed it's "so close" to at least burn some calories. Not drive their stupid Rivian there like the lazy fucks that they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random, but I watched a Golden Oak home tour last night. House was around 4200 sqft @ 4.5 mill.

The realtor mentioned how you can’t do over night parking in your own drive way. I can’t imagine what other rules they didn’t mention. If the trackers could afford to live there, they wouldn’t fit it. They could never.

Another video started playing afterwards of a couple (young couple, no kids) that actually lives in their home in Golden Oak, and it was SPOTLESS like catalogue spotless. Not a shoe, Starbucks tumbler, hot wheel or stack of mail in sight.

Reactions: 12
idenote: I didn’t watch anymore of the vlog and I don’t know if Disney changed this, but the table service meals are categorized as adult/child. The quick service are not. So they could have had six adult quick service meals in their two day stay.
This is an excellent point! And really adds to the value of the dining plan as it seems the Trackers were trying to do…

Then again, maybe getting the breakfast pastry that was 50 cents more made them feel like they were getting their money’s worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2024-01-14 3.14.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 3.16.31 PM.png

She is actally crying about getting food. She feels this is normal behavior because she puts it in the video she has full control over. Can you imagine having to live with this entitled child? But I am glad she made it to the Corn Hut to get her corn.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.