The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doting MOTY.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.09.53 AM.png

Ginn waddles like she has a fractured hip.
Oh look she took a nap while at AK.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.14.46 AM.png

Let me guess, the kid had another meltdown or tantrum, cause why else are you still carrying your 4-year-old child in your arms when you've been in the park for less than an hour and sat all through the safari so it's not even like he's tired?
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.19.23 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Got to Gran Destino about a hour ago. Not a bad drive from Charlotte to here at all.

First mystery pin purchase of the trip.
20240114_142457.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Giving OG buddy the benefit of the doubt maybe he was tired and didn’t want to walk. So don’t one of their many, many pushchairs/strollers have a standing board for older children? If not, they’re set for life so why not buy one? Jesus, I struggle to carry my 2 yo grandson, he’s a big boy. I couldn’t imagine still carrying him when he’s 4. But she’s probably carrying him to 1) show what a good mother she is or 2) containing him because he’s having a meltdown

Reactions: 18
Buddy's ball-throwing feels chaotic. They tell him "gooooooood jobbbbbbbb Budddddyyyyyyyyyyy" like they're talking to a toddler. They make the biggest deal when he does finally win at something like a kid that's used to crying from not winning. Everything just feels so over-exaggerated.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.29.40 AM.png

Buddy is standing up at lunch and apparently he took a bite of Dim's cheeseburger pods even though it wasn't his (he had a hut dog). Again, you really need to start teaching GD boundaries (and patience) to the kid because he's going to end up taking a bite out of his classmates' food and it won't end well.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.34.56 AM.png

Although Dim isn't much better, he keeps touching Buddy's hutdog and says it's kind of sticky. This whole family just fingers each others food, it's gross.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.36.38 AM.png

I'm just amused by the optics of pointing out their water bottles ('we went with the more expensive Smart water because why not!', Dim says), with some more plastic bottle water in their plastic bag next to those. But it's okay you guyzzzzz, they're environmental warriors who go out of their way to contribute to cobalt mining!
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.38.12 AM.png

If you're going to do this, maybe pay attention to your kid while you're doing it?
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.42.37 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
One days worth of credits on the dining plan is far less than what they consume one day on a cruise. Of course they will have no problem with the dining plan.
We have always found that the DDP was too much food for us. I have given away snack credits in the hotel gift shop just so they don’t go to waste.

Reactions: 12
Jackson desperately needs sleep or something...that poor kid has some serious bags under his eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would you not break up this 1hr 27 min video?? She makes no sense. They will get less views for it being so long plus she could have used this for several videos…and she could have gone ahead and scheduled these to be uploaded and taken a few days off of editing. She is such an idiot.

During the intro, they wonder if 2 adults and 1 kid can eat this much food in 2 days. Well, you have Jenn on the team….so I’m sure you can do it.

I’ve skimmed through the first 20 min…no sign of Oliver being brought along with them on this stay. 🤔 - Nevermind, Oliver showed up around the 19 min
Ikr, they are so dumb with regards to how to make more money off the channel. You will get more views from two or three voogs than one but what do I know, I'm not set for life like they are 🙄

One of the Lego vloggers I follow posts every other week, gets the views and more than his subscriber count and he released an hour and a half vlog about two months ago of an overview of his lego city since he moved locations and that thing got 8 million views!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.18.03 AM.png

Ginn says she's wanted to try the corn for YEARS? witch you live like right there, you've got to be kidding me. You know she was picking out that corn for days from between her teeth.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.51.48 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.51.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.51.58 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m not watching this tit but curious what kind of room they had. Also her plan for oversized shirt kind of backfired didn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly hope Jenn isn’t in charge of their finances. She said 2 glasses of $28 per glass wine would be $46 if she would’ve got a second, sorry Jenn but 28 + 28 = 56. Math is hard for Jenn
I noticed that, too. During the wrap-up, she changed the prices again and said it was $23 or $24, then Sanaa was $24, and Boma was a dollar cheaper.

How can they be so bad at this? They acted like they were new visitors to the WDW experience and didn't know much of anything, and when they did give out information, it was clumsy and full of errors. How did they get lost going to BOMA?????????

I usually don't watch most videos, but I love AKL and AK. That is the only saving grace, but they didn't showcase them well. It was nice that they took J$ to AK, and he got some special time with both parents. Unfortunately, it was all for monetization.
---
I’m not watching this tit but curious what kind of room they had. Also her plan for oversized shirt kind of backfired didn’t it?
They had a one-bedroom villa at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo. They said that they didn't rent points and booked directly with Disney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Buddy's ball-throwing feels chaotic. They tell him "gooooooood jobbbbbbbb Budddddyyyyyyyyyyy" like they're talking to a toddler. They make the biggest deal when he does finally win at something like a kid that's used to crying from not winning. Everything just feels so over-exaggerated.

View attachment 2689605

Buddy is standing up at lunch and apparently he took a bite of Dim's cheeseburger pods even though it wasn't his (he had a hut dog). Again, you really need to start teaching GD boundaries (and patience) to the kid because he's going to end up taking a bite out of his classmates' food and it won't end well.
View attachment 2689621

Although Dim isn't much better, he keeps touching Buddy's hutdog and says it's kind of sticky. This whole family just fingers each others food, it's gross.
View attachment 2689623

I'm just amused by the optics of pointing out their water bottles ('we went with the more expensive Smart water because why not!', Dim says), with some more plastic bottle water in their plastic bag next to those. But it's okay you guyzzzzz, they're environmental warriors who go out of their way to contribute to cobalt mining!
View attachment 2689627

If you're going to do this, maybe pay attention to your kid while you're doing it?
View attachment 2689641
Somebody else biting into my food? That’s a hard no. I’m like Joey Tribiani - Maleficent doesn’t share food. They need to teach that boy some bloody manners and whilst I’m at it - go get the lads hair cut so it’s not swinging in his bloody eyes

Reactions: 21
Dim: "that's what we're getting on"
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.59.33 AM.png

Next shot, Ginn: "alright so we ended up driving over to Kidani Village. It's fairly close. You could walk it, but we're just not walking it." 🫠 Why even include the part where they were going to take the shuttle??
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 12.00.27 PM.png

Ginn says they've been to the Sanaa building before and it's "soooo beautiful" but she forgot what it looked like. Clearly you didn't actually think it was that beautiful since you didn't even remember it. She could go to Yosemite and still forget what it looks like, I swear. Clearly the only thing she remembers is the reflection of her own face.

They're both so confused about their food. Dim says their server had to tell them how to eat their meal and is still confused and asks "these all mix together??" Yes, you dingdongs, you eat the daal and butter chicken and rice TOGETHER. What, did you think you just eat the rice separate, then take a bit of the butter chicken and then the daal? They're so basic and uncultured. Ginn says "I don't actually know how to eat this". He says the chef says to dump it all together and refers to the daal as sauce and says "that's going to be a lot of sauce isn't it?" Dude just pour the amount you want, you don't have to dump the whole bleeping thing on your rice at once. Dim just dumps his entire cup of daal and butter chicken on his rice like he's 2 years old. They're surprised by how yummy the food was. Yes duh welcome to food with actual flavor that isn't hutdogs, chicken nuggies and burnt gnocchi. 🙄
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 12.10.54 PM.png

They describe everything from potato chips to Indian food as spicy and based on their bland beige diet, I can't tell if by "spicy" they mean 🔥 or food that has actual flavor beyond salt.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Dim: "that's what we're getting on"
View attachment 2689679

Next shot, Ginn: "alright so we ended up driving over to Kidani Village. It's fairly close. You could walk it, but we're just not walking it." 🫠 Why even include the part where they were going to take the shuttle??
View attachment 2689682

Ginn says they've been to the Sanaa building before and it's "soooo beautiful" but she forgot what it looked like. Clearly you didn't actually think it was that beautiful since you didn't even remember it. She could go to Yosemite and still forget what it looks like, I swear. Clearly the only thing she remembers is the reflection of her own face.

They're both so confused about their food. Dim says their server had to tell them how to eat their meal and is still confused and asks "these all mix together??" Yes, you dingdongs, you eat the daal and butter chicken and rice TOGETHER. What, did you think you just eat the rice separate, then take a bit of the butter chicken and then the daal? They're so basic and uncultured. Ginn says "I don't actually know how to eat this". He says the chef says to dump it all together and refers to the daal as sauce and says "that's going to be a lot of sauce isn't it?" Dude just pour the amount you want, you don't have to dump the whole bleeping thing on your rice at once. Dim just dumps his entire cup of daal and butter chicken on his rice like he's 2 years old. They're surprised by how yummy the food was. Yes duh welcome to food with actual flavor that isn't hutdogs, chicken nuggies and burnt gnocchi. 🙄
View attachment 2689728

They describe everything from potato chips to Indian food as spicy and based on their bland beige diet, I can't tell if by "spicy" they mean 🔥 or food that has actual flavor beyond salt.
Ugh, yes, Tim's whole "spicy" tit drives me nuts. He said earlier that he wasn't sure if the corn soup was spicy so didn't let Bud have it. What do these two think kids around the world eat? Not just french fries and rolls, you morons. 🙄 And they aren't going to make a soup at Boma so spicy that most people can't eat it. Let the kid try an actual SPICE and flavor.

I wonder if they didn't take the shuttle because J wouldn't get on and threw a fit. That Tracks?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Dim makes such a big deal about getting a mocktail that doesn't have caffeine, but then the next morning is telling us about his hot chocolate that he topped off with decaf coffee. Does he not know hot chocolate (and chocolate) also has caffeine? Does he also avoid taking excedrin because it has caffeine?

They look like they went camping with the safari animals instead of staying in a one-bedroom villa.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 12.29.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Of course Jenn says the hard part about the DDP was she has to go back across the park to get her corn. Life is so hard for her you guys

She also says the DDP allowed her to try foods she wouldn’t ordinarily get.. But everything she got is something she would’ve ordinarily have gotten
---
Cute how after they spent the day at Animal Kingdom Jenn says they got some rest = she took a nap but she had on the same clothes that she had on while at AK and and she wore the same clothes to Sanaa for dinner. 🤢

I got tired of the whole Jackson wanted to do this, Jackson wanted to do that. Was the focus the DDP or spending the day with Jackson?. I was getting confused and annoyed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dim said his meal at Sanaa was the best meal he's ever had at Disney, and yet you know he'll go right back to "I don't like rice" "I don't like spice" and stuff his face with burgers and hutdogs and bacon.

Cute how after they spent the day at Animal Kingdom Jenn says they got some rest = she took a nap but she had on the same clothes that she had on while at AK and and she wore the same clothes to Sanaa for dinner. 🤢
Heh, I noticed that too. She was no doubt wearing the Hamilton t-shirt again the next morning under the pink hoodie.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
How likely is it that Buddy was the kid standing up on the safari?

How do you stuff yourself with salt, sugar, and fat every day without thinking about it, then you draw a hard line on caffeine? Or even alcohol?

Quick service breakfast is a terrible use of your dining credits. They planned nothing.

This video should have been split as one video about AKL/AK and one about dining and the dining plan.

Reactions: 29
I honestly hope Jenn isn’t in charge of their finances. She said 2 glasses of $28 per glass wine would be $46 if she would’ve got a second, sorry Jenn but 28 + 28 = 56. Math is hard for Jenn
Kinda makes you wonder if she got that number from having ordered a different second glass of wine at that price.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.