The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloodshot eyes? Crying eyes? What the heck?
Maybe Da Baby stabbed her in the eyes with his middle fingers. 🤞🏼

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.35.28 AM.png

They must really be banking on DDP people checking out this voog. No mention of AK, AKL, no linking to all their 260 past AK "vids".... Ginn says she can't remember the last time they stayed there (that tracks) and she'll link it down below and obviously doesn't (that tracks).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One days worth of credits on the dining plan is far less than what they consume one day on a cruise. Of course they will have no problem with the dining plan.
Their feedback on it will be that it doesn't provide enough food for even one person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They state Jenn is no longer breastfeeding, so she was able to order wine. So that “storyline” is officially over. 🥴
“We don’t drink” has been bugging the hell out of me. So self righteous when we all know you drank before and after each pregnancy. I could not dislike her more.

Jenn is the exact opposite of “work smarter, not harder”. This video could have covered them for 2-3 days split up properly. Plus, if she wised up and stopped posting on Mondays to point people to the podcast that would buy another day each week. This job could be so easy.

Reactions: 22
Dim also sounds like he doesn't know what to do with his extra saliva and he sounds like his sinuses need to be cleared out. I guess their nasty hygiene and nasty dirty house is catching up to them cause they always look and sound unwell.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
These two…. They spend the whole day looking for “the most expensive” snack for the snack credits, so they take forever to actually choose anything because they want the best deal. Now it’s late and they are like “well shoot…we spent a lot of our day trying to find food and didn’t get to do other things.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ The point of the DDP is to take away stress about choosing food, in the fact that you don’t have to worry about prices and that there are tons of things covered by the plan.

Jenn says “I think this trip has just been eating, eating, eating.”

How is that different from any of your other trips??

Oliver doesn’t show up in DAK, that I saw. The next time I saw him was when they got back to the hotel. So I’m guessing they had nanny take care of Oliver at the hotel all day? Jenn is pushing Oliver for their 2nd dinner to Sanaa, so I’m guessing the nanny was only there for the day hours.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Are they just learning about the Dining Plan for the first time? Most people know how to add up the prices and see if it makes sense for you. And if you don’t, that info has been everywhere forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dim: "I also got some chicken nuggets just in case."
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.51.37 AM.png

IN CASE OF WHAT?

Ginn claims this chowder is the only thing she had seconds of. Mmhmm, okay.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.53.50 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Come on now tattlers. The only reason Jenn eats soooo much is to soak up all the booze. As per Amanduh so it must be true. It’s absolutely not because she's a gluttonous heffer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So they admitted she ain’t breastfeeding anymore so Sloth ordered the most expensive glass of wine and said she couldn’t possibly drink it all. Apparently the server said as Dim wasn’t drinking she could have a second wine but declined. Sure Jan.
Well, when you have a box of it at home stashed in the garage…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenn says “I think this trip has just been eating, eating, eating.”
Thread title tight here in Jenn’s own words

TTT#160 “I think this trip has just been eating, eating, eating.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
An hour and a half long video of them stuffing their faces? Yeah it’s gonna be a no from me! 🤢 Kudos to all you brave people who check it out!

These two…. They spend the whole day looking for “the most expensive” snack for the snack credits, so they take forever to actually choose anything because they want the best deal. Now it’s late and they are like “well shoot…we spent a lot of our day trying to find food and didn’t get to do other things.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ The point of the DDP is to take away stress about choosing food, in the fact that you don’t have to worry about prices and that there are tons of things covered by the plan.
Wait why couldn’t they do any research and decide what they wanted to get BEFORE they went? They are so bad at everything…!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think either of them ever wanted kids (and still don’t). I think back to that nasty tweet Jen made about her mother-in-law and wonder if he was feeling pressure to have kids. He really seems to have an inferiority complex in regard to his siblings and it’s obvious his mother wanted them to have kids. I assume both brothers and his sister have kids. Maybe being the internet star wasn’t enough so they had to have kids to win approval from his mommy.
I know this was from a few pages back and not sure if anyone's responded to this. If so, very sorry!

However, I don't think Tim's mom was pressuring Jenn / Tim to have kids.

Adam already had at least one kid aka grandchild when T&J were first married so it's not like T&J were their only hope of having grandkids.
I don't think Stasi is married but she has a dog(s) and Jaime doesn't have kids. Adam has another child now too, born a few years before Jackson.

Honestly, I wouldn't bet even 5-cents on Jenn's post about "once my MIL found out I couldn't have children..." bullshit Tweet she made back in the day as being the truth.

Reactions: 17
I honestly hope Jenn isn’t in charge of their finances. She said 2 glasses of $28 per glass wine would be $46 if she would’ve got a second, sorry Jenn but 28 + 28 = 56. Math is hard for Jenn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ginn is all wide-eyed while saying "I could have gotten $46 worth of wine for FREEEEEEE!!!"
Dim: "well, it's not really free, prepaid"
Ginn: "oh well *fake laugh* right"

Brains, who needs 'em?

Ginn says she saw "like a goat" that was "running around like WILD". Yes, that's what wild animals do.

Da Baby apparently still exists! Unless they just like to hang cameras off lamp shades for shits and giggles. But it's pointing to the nightstand, there's no room for a crib there, so he's probably sleeping in the bed.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 10.59.52 AM.png

They seriously don't do a thing to teach Buddy to not grab things from other people, not obnoxiously lay claim to everything being his, not running ahead of them 50 feet ahead. JFC. You have to train your child how to behave, they don't just learn this tit on their own, you fuckheads.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.07.04 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor Tim! He wanted a zero proof drink at Sanaa…but, BOO HOO, those all have caffeine! (Jenn tells him there is a virgin mojito w/o caffeine, though.)

Also, they were just complaining about all the eating and food they were having to choose, but then choose to add on the bread service at Sanaa. Man, they sure can put that food away. 🤢

The day they checked out, they said they would be taking J$ to school that morning. They use their last snack credit for breakfast. Tim says he only got the pastry because it “was the most expensive thing” he could get. 🥴

I honestly hope Jenn isn’t in charge of their finances. She said 2 glasses of $28 per glass wine would be $46 if she would’ve got a second, sorry Jenn but 28 + 28 = 56. Math is hard for Jenn
At the end, she is all over about the price of the wine. They said it was $28 when they were actually there. During the wrap up at home, she says it was $23/glass at Boma and she got it again at Sanaa and says it was $24/glass. Who even knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.