The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The New Disney Dining Plan video is up, and it is an hour and 27 minutes long. Two nights at AKL and a day at AK, they wondered initially if they could eat that much. We all know they can do it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The New Disney Dining Plan video is up, and it is an hour and 27 minutes long. Two nights at AKL and a day at AK, they wondered initially if they could eat that much. We all know they can do it.
An hour and twenty seven minutes? She is literally just downloading it and posting it. What a lazy succubus. Ugh, I don't know if I"m going to be able to stomach that.

TTT 160: What a Lazy Succubus

Reactions: 23
Three minutes in and already two minutes of content I didn't need to see: Dim's pantyline, J$ running amok, stupid driving footage, them talking about how they haven't been here in years.

Great job, Jenn...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why would you not break up this 1hr 27 min video?? She makes no sense. They will get less views for it being so long plus she could have used this for several videos…and she could have gone ahead and scheduled these to be uploaded and taken a few days off of editing. She is such an idiot.

During the intro, they wonder if 2 adults and 1 kid can eat this much food in 2 days. Well, you have Jenn on the team….so I’m sure you can do it.

I’ve skimmed through the first 20 min…no sign of Oliver being brought along with them on this stay. 🤔 - Nevermind, Oliver showed up around the 19 min

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
An hour and 27 minutes? It should not take that long to make an effective and information video on the DDP. Part of me wants to watch because I know they are going to massacre the facts about the dining plan but I don't think I have that amount of attention span for these losers. Hard pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did we get a nanny and Oliver spot right before Tim says they dropped their refillable mugs off in the room and he had to buy a sweatshirt because he forgot one?

Reactions: 5
They state Jenn is no longer breastfeeding, so she was able to order wine. So that “storyline” is officially over. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The only thing I have in common with Jenn is her hatred for those damn A/C motion sensors at WDW that turn the air off in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 9
They state Jenn is no longer breastfeeding, so she was able to order wine. So that “storyline” is officially over. 🥴
It must really chap her hide to have to do fake tit like drink sparkling apple cider with Dimmy at NYE. If she wasn't such a codependent bleep, I'd be convinced she drives herself to Publix when Dimmy is out and nanny's got the kids so she could buy alcohol and chug it and pretend she was busy "editing" the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they admitted she ain’t breastfeeding anymore so Sloth ordered the most expensive glass of wine and said she couldn’t possibly drink it all. Apparently the server said as Dim wasn’t drinking she could have a second wine but declined. Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One days worth of credits on the dining plan is far less than what they consume one day on a cruise. Of course they will have no problem with the dining plan.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't survive 90 minutes of morons. Anyone willing to watch this should collaborate to break it up into 10 minutes each.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.