The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn is militant about her kids going to bed “on time.” She is not home right now. No dishes, no 79 loads of laundry to do. After the kids go to sleep she has nothing to do. We all know she stays up late. This would be a perfect time for her to do her “work.”
There has got to be at least 4 or 5 hours she is up, just dicking around online or watching Bravo.

This goes back to her “excuses” as to why she can’t do anything and Tim looking pissed as he reminded her that she needed to make time to do things…

Tim, stop rewarding Jenn’s bad behavior. Stop the staycations. Get back on TRACK! You are circling the drain in a saturated market, where even the people who work harder than you and do a better job are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was waiting for someone in the stan group to ask why no new videos had been posted.

3FEFC925-1F5D-4B20-A920-21D7F347CF38.jpeg

ETA: These comments have already been deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was waiting for someone in the stan group to ask why no new videos had been posted.

View attachment 2684674

:ROFLMAO: Grab your popcorn! 🍿

Also - Josh is already defending them. He must have missed the memo that we, the viewers, are paying for their lifestyle.

So if we aren't supposed to care... :unsure:

(but don't you dare tell him that lest you'll be attacked, called a jealous hater, why are you in this group? blah blah blah, the usual)

1705072743942.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Two days no vids!

I’ve watched people hike the Appalachian Trail for six months and vlog every day and they do it all on their phones. Older folks too.

It’s ok. The Trackers are only getting better-looking and more interesting as they age. I’m sure the views will be right back up any day now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
we wouldn’t be harping on them missing days posting so much if they didn’t have that promise greeting you as their channel description. they’re in a public-facing job, they make a promise, they should deliver on it (especially when they double down on that in their videos saying they’re really gonna post every day this time!!! really!!!)

Reactions: 15
I didn’t watch the full voog so maybe that slap clip is out of context, but to me it looks like Tim purposely interferes with Jackson’s playing expecting a reaction like that from him. So not only is there no reprimanding for it, I feel Tim actually encouraged it all for the camera.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ok, Gemma...if you say so! Keep encouraging people not to watch. This will be fun. :ROFLMAO:

1705074097423.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Once again I say getting snow isn't great, Jenn! Another 4 inches overnight on top of the still existing 10 inches from earlier this week, expectation is that the total will be around 10 again and to top it all off blizzard conditions this afternoon. My daughter had only two days of school this week thanks to all this snow bullshit.

My driveway, trashcan for comparison :View attachment 2684514
We’ve been expecting snow for a week and it’s supposed to come down hard tonight….but also I never trust the weather up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the first day of Festival of the Arts so I doubt there will be a new video today either unless Jenn uploads it tonight at 11:50 pm, Florida time.

Reactions: 16
😆

Let’s be real, if the only people who watched were people who actually like them then the views would go downhill so fast….
And not even the people who like them are watching all their videos either. 🤣

Question, does anyone remember the last time Oliver was at a Disney Park? Was it when they did the VIP tour?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok, Gemma...if you say so! Keep encouraging people not to watch. This will be fun. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2684730
Hey Gemma: Alright girl.

But seriously, I think some of their decline is due to their toxic fans. If anyone posts any sort of comment that can be viewed as negative, like: Jenn has a green top on, I prefer it when she wears blue....the demons come out. Who wants to deal with that?
---
And not even the people who like them are watching all their videos either. 🤣

Question, does anyone remember the last time Oliver was at a Disney Park? Was it when they did the VIP tour?
I feel like they did take him solo recently, while J$ was in school. Maybe it was when they did Jingle Cruise?

ETA not that recently. November 5th was his MK/Jingle Cruise/Mickey Mouse visit.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.07.04 AM.png

Reactions: 9
The stans want to live in an echo chamber of ass-kissing, as if the Trackers give two shits about them. The stans are not only dumb, but blind too. They're probably just as on top of cleaning their homes, taking care of their finances, and parenting their children as Tim and Jenn are.

Reactions: 11
It's the 40th anniversary of Where's The Beef? Wendys commercial. Maybe Jenn was celebrating.
Memory unlocked! Remember when Wendy's used to also have all the little plushies as part of different promotions? Taco Bell did too. Ah, the 80s.

Reactions: 11
Hey Gemma: Alright girl.

But seriously, I think some of their decline is due to their toxic fans. If anyone posts any sort of comment that can be viewed as negative, like: Jenn has a green top on, I prefer it when she wears blue....the demons come out. Who wants to deal with that?
---
I feel like they did take him solo recently, while J$ was in school. Maybe it was when they did Jingle Cruise?

ETA not that recently. November 5th was his MK/Jingle Cruise/Mickey Mouse visit.

View attachment 2684791
I just went and skimmed that video and it doesn’t appear the nanny was with them. I wonder if they didn’t take Oliver with them to the Animal Kingdom because they can’t manage both kids there on their own and the nanny maybe doesn’t have an AP so she can’t always go with them and they don’t want to buy her a day ticket. I bet if she did have an AP, we would have seen Oliver tagging along this time.

• Sad
I just went and skimmed that video and it doesn’t appear the nanny was with them. I wonder if they didn’t take Oliver with them to the Animal Kingdom because they can’t manage both kids there on their own and the nanny maybe doesn’t have an AP so she can’t always go with them and they don’t want to buy her a day ticket. I bet if she did have an AP, we would have seen Oliver tagging along this time.
Which is ridiculous. Not that I'm all that great, but I routinely went to the parks solo with my two kids. I even drove there myself, an hour and a half each way...in the same day!!! We rode rides, met characters and ate in restaurants....somehow I did it. Damn, I need some sort of award.

But I agree, Rosie doesn't have an AP and they probably would rather leave their kid home than pay $1500 for her pass.

Reactions: 12
Which is ridiculous. Not that I'm all that great, but I routinely went to the parks solo with my two kids. I even drove there myself, an hour and a half each way...in the same day!!! We rode rides, met characters and ate in restaurants....somehow I did it. Damn, I need some sort of award.

But I agree, Rosie doesn't have an AP and they probably would rather leave their kid home than pay $1500 for her pass.
Because you're a great mum. Jenn would only do that if there was a trail of treats leading from her doorstep to the park entrance. Even then, that would be a huge effort for her.

Am I the only one who doesn't see a slap but rather Jackson grabbing Tim's arm and pushing it away? Not that that's much better.
I don’t see a slap but I do see aggression for sure.
---
So who’s taking bets that they are staying cuntcierce on top of free dining?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.