The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he didnt say a word šŸ˜³
Wow thatā€™s alarming. On one hand, J$ is doing something and Dim is being intrusive and shoving his large hand in the way. However thatā€™s not a subtle deflection of Dimā€™s hand, itā€™s an outright slap and needs to be addressed right then and there, not hours later off camera when J$ wonā€™t even remember. Donā€™t know even want to think of what he would do to O if god forbid he tried to use his own toy. šŸ˜³. I donā€™t know what parenting style they think they are practicing, but this isnā€™t right at all. 3 or 13, I would never allow my kids to act like that without an age based repercussion. At J$s age we absolutely had a timeout chair and definitely used it on occasion.

Reactions: 21
Come on..parent your kid. Don't let him put hands on anybody...this will not be tolerated in school.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if J acts like this at school, it's shocking they are allowing him to do it, my mum works back an forth at schools an she's seen plenty of kids like J that will go hit another kid only to get completely hammered by the kids older sibling, an somtimes teachers aren't close to get there before they get a good few hits in or the older sibling will drag them into the toilets etc

They need to address it before this ends up happening, there's going to be kids at that school with older siblings

Long time lurker here but has Jen never heard of scheduling videos? Instead of just stitching together multiple days into a 30 minute home vlog, just you know, do one for each day like you used to and then upload and schedule them to go live on different days. Or if Tim was allowed to go film resort tours or something parks based ever again, then you could have those in your back pocket ready to go to fill the gaps when you're say, on vacation?

Come on..parent your kid. Don't let him put hands on anybody...this will not be tolerated in school.
We have a friend who has a son the same age as J$ and he is in a real kicking / hitting / biting phase. My mum was an elementary / primary school teacher so I just said to them "no one wants to be the parents of the kid who bites and kicks". They apparently hadn't thought about how his behaviour now might translate to a school environment, that it won't just magically go away when he's in school and what the consequences might be (e.g. being called into the school all the time). There were so many parents my mum had to deal with who hadn't toilet trained their kids because they thought that the school was going to do it šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who doesn't see a slap but rather Jackson grabbing Tim's arm and pushing it away? Not that that's much better.

It is just dumb how she had to make a proclamation about uploading every day in multiple NY vlogs and then double down and say how great she has been doing in the live right before this. Just say nothing and do nothing, problem solved. šŸ˜…

She knew she would never get any uploads done at AK and she clearly didn't get anything ready ahead of time. She said in the live she had more than one vacation home vlog to edit and get out. Instead of wandering around filming J and Tim playing the Switch, instead of taking the entire family to Target, instead of eating out THREE times in a day in a half, just edit ahead of time and schedule the uploads! Tim is so dumb to let Jenn run the show and singlehandedly tank the views.
I think Tim has given up and is just like us, waiting for it to implode. I think he is waiting for her to get bored with it and decide she is queen of something else so he can go back to the channel being his, hiring an editor, etc. at this point it is probably his best option. ā€œGo ahead Jenn, show me how to do YouTube.ā€ At least he can get a break and he has the podcast and Nick to hang out with.
---
The slap. Clipped.

That makes me sad. That is a young toddler level of reaction with both the hit and the the hard to understand ā€œstopā€. His play with the toy, the repetitive song, lights, and movement are really pointing to ASD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hey Jenn - so sorry you failed on your 'video every day in January' promise - it breaks my heart - NOTTTTTTTT!!!!! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Anywho - I thought you might like to know that it's my BDAY today - YEAH!!!!!
I will not be checking into any hotel to celebrate - no, I will be spending the day with my family - I know, what a crazy thought right????
And bc I think we did a fairly good job raising our children (not bragging, just saying), they are now all adults yet they still want to
be with their MOM on her day. Who would have thought.
But we all know you are MOTY material with your Insta posts hugs and fake kisses - but in my mind you still suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Keep up the great work, Jenn. 2024 is going to be the worst year yet for the channel. What is it that dumb thing that Tim says all the time "We're doing it" Yup, you're not doing it, Jenn.

Am I the only one who doesn't see a slap but rather Jackson grabbing Tim's arm and pushing it away? Not that that's much better.
I just rewatched a few times. I see it almost as a combo slap/grab. There is an audible slap sound but he does also grab with his other hand to push Tim away. To me, at least, it's not just a leave me the duck alone, push. There's a lot of aggression there.

Either way you slice it, Tim doesn't miss a beat aside from saying "He just wants to do his own thing", there is zero reaction from him. Which means, this is behavior that doesn't surprise him and he doesn't do anything to discourage it. I also think if he does it to Tim, he does it to the baby. And it's the baby's toy that he's taken over.

Hey Jenn - so sorry you failed on your 'video every day in January' promise - it breaks my heart - NOTTTTTTTT!!!!! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

I will not be checking into any hotel to celebrate - no, I will be spending the day with my family - I know, what a crazy thought right????
And bc I think we did a fairly good job raising our children (not bragging, just saying), they are now all adults yet they still want to
But we all know you are MOTY material with your Insta posts hugs and fake kisses - but in my mind you still suck.
Happy Birthday!

Reactions: 18
Perhaps Jen is being selfless and is taking this break in vid posting so that viewers can focus on the podcast. šŸ˜‚ Nick and Tim really seem desperate pushing that. And Nick seems to have a self inflated ego thinking people are going to be ā€œpolarizedā€ about him not liking Haunted Mansion. Dude, nobody cares about you. Oh, Amanda might be really upset. She presumably loves HM so much she bought Potato a doom buggy cat bed. (Which actually was pretty cute).
If the podcast posts Mondays, donā€™t put out a video on Mondays. Then she would have had something left to post Wednesday or Thursday. Put out a community message on YouTube and your other socials pointing them to the podcast every Monday. Done.
Iā€™ve never done this job and Iā€™m better at it than J4D.
---
Maybe she's going by the length of a Venusian day or maybe she's only doing 31 voogs for the year.
Tim does a park in a year when other YouTubers do a park in a day.
Jenn does 31 videos a year while others do 31 in a month.
That Tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Happy birthday šŸŽ‚

Reactions: 6
Even with their lower number of views per upload just uploading a video a day for 10 days in a row it managed to claw them up to over 2.5 million views in 30 days. It may not fix the ship but if they stick to an entire month of daily uploads that would get them back to 3 million monthly views. Itā€™s a broken record but step on in keeping the channel stable is to upload something. Damn near anything.

Reactions: 6
Once again I say getting snow isn't great, Jenn! Another 4 inches overnight on top of the still existing 10 inches from earlier this week, expectation is that the total will be around 10 again and to top it all off blizzard conditions this afternoon. My daughter had only two days of school this week thanks to all this snow bullshit.

My driveway, trashcan for comparison :
20240112_080112.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If you know staycations ā€œkeepā€ you from editing and uploading, and you do not have anything in the queue then at least pull an old ATW and record something 10 minute whatever on your phone. Edit it on the phone and upload it. Something.

• Haha
I want to see a voog of Tayto Catā€™s Mom, Amanda, pushing him in his stroller on a walk in the park with Jenn pushing Oliver in his stroller. Tim can then fulfil one of his New Year grape wishes and teach Jackson to ride his new bike.
A day out for all the family that isnā€™t Publix, Target, Restaurant/s. Plus itā€™s free!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Happy Birthday!!!

Reactions: 2
It is just people saying stuff in a YouTube video folks. It isn't a court deposition. We all knew Jenn would fail it was just a matter of when. Does she care? Do the stans care? I'm guessing the answer to both questions is no.

My theory is she likes when people act all concerned when they go radio silent for a while. Plus probably some "I deserve a vacation!!!!" sort of mentality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is how I saw it as well. Like you said, not that itā€™s much better but Tim has always tried to control how Jackson plays. Jackson wants to do his own thing and Tim is over there literally sticking his hands in Jacksonā€™s business. Iā€™m not trying to make excuses for Jacksonā€™s behavior but maybe he just wants to play without having Timā€™s hands or a camera shoved in his general vicinity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And he didnt say a word šŸ˜³
Oliverā€™s head was way to close to Jacksonā€™s spirted response to Tim trying to show him how play. Oliver could have seriously gotten hurt. Jackson needed to
Be removed from Oliverā€™s pen and warned not to do it again and how it could have hurt his brother.
Then the clip should have been removed, because no one is talking about the cool baby toy and how it works, but what a brat Jackson is and a failure as a parent Tim is.

They should just wait until J$ can attend free public school kindergarten šŸ˜®
I think Tim has given up and is just like us, waiting for it to implode. I think he is waiting for her to get bored with it and decide she is queen of something else so he can go back to the channel being his, hiring an editor, etc. at this point it is probably his best option. ā€œGo ahead Jenn, show me how to do YouTube.ā€ At least he can get a break and he has the podcast and Nick to hang out with.
---

That makes me sad. That is a young toddler level of reaction with both the hit and the the hard to understand ā€œstopā€. His play with the toy, the repetitive song, lights, and movement are really pointing to ASD.
I see a deliberate slap & a shovešŸ˜±
---
---

I played this 4 times trying to discern what the word was that J$ shouted at dim. Thanks for figuring it out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.