The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is ridiculous. Not that I'm all that great, but I routinely went to the parks solo with my two kids. I even drove there myself, an hour and a half each way...in the same day!!! We rode rides, met characters and ate in restaurants....somehow I did it. Damn, I need some sort of award.

But I agree, Rosie doesn't have an AP and they probably would rather leave their kid home than pay $1500 for her pass.
It’s absolutely ridiculous. I’ve seen single mothers of more than 2 children navigate Disney just fine.

I have an 18 month old and the only thing that would worry me about taking him to Disney on my own is how I would fold the stroller and load (and unload) both my toddler and the stroller on the tram by myself. Last time I took him, he was 15 months old and I did have my partner there to help. But I was thinking to myself like, “how would I do this on my own?” Of course, I’d figure it out though.

Reactions: 17
I don’t see a slap but I do see aggression for sure.
---
So who’s taking bets that they are staying cuntcierce on top of free dining?
I’d be surprised if they stood club level, because they never have before (besides the cruise).

Reactions: 7
Mods removed that whole post on Facebook where many Stan’s were calling Jenn out for not posting consistently like she said she would. There’s no way all of those were Tattlers either.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mods removed that whole post on Facebook where many Stan’s were calling Jenn out for not posting consistently like she said she would. There’s no way all of those were Tattlers either.
I don’t get it. If a person tells viewers to expect to see a video everyday, then does not post one in a few days, why is it not okay to question that?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's so friggin stupid. Don't they realize that, by deleting posts all the time, people are seeing that and only turning away from the Trackers even more?!? (even if the Trackers don't have anything to do with the FB page)

Any average viewer (who isn't a complete stan and doesn't look like Candace, AmanDUH, etc.) who commented on those posts and gave their legit opinions - only to see all of it deleted - HAVE to realize how silly it is that no one is apparently allowed to do anything but kiss the Trackers asses.

On second thought, the mods are actually helping us. So, thanks for deleting it, I guess. :ROFLMAO: Y'all are just making more future Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t get it. If a person tells viewers to expect to see a video everyday, then does not post one in a few days, why is it not okay to question that?
And this time, it's not just the channel advertising itself as new videos every day. We heard in just about every single video since 12/31....I'm posting everyday!!!!! I've posted every day so far!!!! Every day in January!!!!! It's January 9th, I've posted all 9 days!!!!!!

I think we'd casually mention it here, haha, another day with no posting, great job Jenn, the stans will be panicking omg there's something wrong....same old, same old. Jenn did one to herself and the stans are noticing. She deserves to go broke. This is all her doing.

My guess is that they are coming home this afternoon and she won't be able to take care of the miracles because she will HAVE to get the Festival of the Arts vid up immediately. That video will contain no less than 5 fart references...because Tim loves to call it FART which isn't even the correct acronym for my favorite festival. I'll be there tomorrow...hopefully the Trackers did buy up all the Imagination popcorn buckets.

Reactions: 16
Does Festival of the Arts usually have something going on at night? I could see check out day being tomorrow if so since Ms. FOMO would have a coronary if she missed something.

Reactions: 5
Does Festival of the Arts usually have something going on at night? I could see check out day being tomorrow if so since Ms. FOMO would have a coronary if she missed something.
Not really. They do the Disney on Broadway concert thing, but that's usually 3 shows 5:30/6:45/8:00 and to my recollection, they've never even mentioned it in any videos ever. This weekend, Anna and Elsa from the original Frozen cast are performing. I don't think that's something they give a tit about.

Signed: The person who goes specifically to see Kara Lindsay every year who is super disappointed she's not on the schedule.

Reactions: 9
I would have thought an existing AP would be a prerequisite for any nanny applicants. Perhaps that pool is shrinking and they needed to settle with whomever was willing to take the job. Does anyone recall if Rosie has ever gone with them to any of their park visits? Or has she always been forced to stay back in the room/cabin/RV?

Reactions: 11
It's not worth spending that when none of your nannies has ever lasted a whole year.
I’m surprised they don’t seek out a nanny who already has her own AP. It’s not uncommon for nannies in Orlando to have their own AP’s to Disney and Universal.
---
I would have thought an existing AP would be a prerequisite for any nanny applicants. Perhaps that pool is shrinking and they needed to settle with whomever was willing to take the job. Does anyone recall if Rosie has ever gone with them to any of their park visits? Or has she always been forced to stay back in the room/cabin/RV?
Jinx!

I can’t recall if she was with them when they did that VIP tour.

Reactions: 4
They probably feel burned by buying Lynn passes and her leaving them. Jenn will not get over having to see posts of Lynn at Disney, using the passes they paid for, post-breakup on Facebook and such…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd imagine the excuse right now is the baby needs to sleep so he cant go in the parks. And then when they no longer need the OG Prop they drop him off to nap with Da Baby and Rosie or make him go to school.

Also, I wonder...

I know there are a lot of nannies with the variant of Rose for the name but saw this one who works in the Orlando area on their nanny site for a whopping $12.71 an hour and this part of her bio stood out.
Screenshot 2024-01-12 131852.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They would buy the nanny a pass or a ticket if they wanted her there. They’d rather go with the fewest encumbrances possible. So it’s a great excuse.

I don’t remember any signs of the nanny on the VIP tour. I think Tim’s brother’s family was there though so maybe they stuck them with the stroller here and there.

Reactions: 10
They would buy the nanny a pass or a ticket if they wanted her there. They’d rather go with the fewest encumbrances possible. So it’s a great excuse.

I don’t remember any signs of the nanny on the VIP tour. I think Tim’s brother’s family was there though so maybe they stuck them with the stroller here and there.
So I’m thinking they took Oliver with them that time because I’m sure Tim’s family would have judged them for leaving him behind with a nanny and with Tim’s family being there, they could pawn him off on them when they needed to. (In one instance they did so that Tim, Jenn, and Jackson could all ride Astro Orbiters. Maybe other times too but this one I definitely remember.)

Reactions: 6
I thought Florida residents could make monthly payments on passes. So if they are afraid of nanny flight wouldn't they just pay for it a month at a time then stop when she left?

And as lazy as JennBo is still shocked they haven't gotten a live in nanny/housekeeper/cook/etc. Set for life c'mon step it up a bit!

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Stanny Lynn, her wedding is this month. I'm guessing her former employers didn't get an invite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought Florida residents could make monthly payments on passes. So if they are afraid of nanny flight wouldn't they just pay for it a month at a time then stop when she left?

And as lazy as JennBo is still shocked they haven't gotten a live in nanny/housekeeper/cook/etc. Set for life c'mon step it up a bit!
You are still contracted to pay the full annual pass cost just over time instead of all at once.

Reactions: 8
Tim at EPCOT right now. France pavilion (or just left it)

Spotted thanks to @dirtnap101.

1705089784357.png

1705089881390.png

1705089907725.png

1705089951540.png

Check out the livestream and go back a bit to seeing JoJo, Woo in his Hawaiian shirt, etc. and then Tim... see if you can spot Jenn.

It looks like it's just Tim with Woo.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.