The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voog today? I think not. Jenn is on staycation with full
DINING PLAN! She’s not going to miss a single
Snack credit. While we are waiting for midnight to see her fail, she is waiting on midnight for her credits to renew…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good. The last time they took a break, their views tapered off and they weren’t able to recover from that.
All Tim’s fault , knowing that no work gets done when they staycation or travel ,why not just have done a day trip to AK or just 1 night 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, if they are, indeed, on a staycation, do we think Tim is taking J. back and forth to school? Because it looked like they were at AK during school hours the other day. (and also per the timestamp on the receipt from Satu'li Canteen)

Or do we think it dawned on Jenn maybe not to broadcast on IG to (potentially) his school and teacher(s) that they pulled their kid out to go to AK / AK staycation when they live here in town and can go anytime and he was just off for three weeks? Hence the radio silence today after the manic posting yesterday?

Or do we think they pulled him out for the rest of the year?

Or do we think no one in the Tracker household even gives a tit if they look like they're not taking his Montessori education - that they're paying a fair amount for - seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is just dumb how she had to make a proclamation about uploading every day in multiple NY vlogs and then double down and say how great she has been doing in the live right before this. Just say nothing and do nothing, problem solved. 😅

She knew she would never get any uploads done at AK and she clearly didn't get anything ready ahead of time. She said in the live she had more than one vacation home vlog to edit and get out. Instead of wandering around filming J and Tim playing the Switch, instead of taking the entire family to Target, instead of eating out THREE times in a day in a half, just edit ahead of time and schedule the uploads! Tim is so dumb to let Jenn run the show and singlehandedly tank the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else try following Amanduh’s TikTok page recently? I went to look her up and I was blocked. I never commented or anything but I’ve been blocked by Tim for a long time.
I’m able to see her Tik Tok. I don’t follow her or anything like that though.

Reactions: 2
So, if they are, indeed, on a staycation, do we think Tim is taking J. back and forth to school? Because it looked like they were at AK during school hours the other day. (and also per the timestamp on the receipt from Satu'li Canteen)

Or do we think it dawned on Jenn maybe not to broadcast on IG to (potentially) his school and teacher(s) that they pulled their kid out to go to AK / AK staycation when they live here in town and can go anytime and he was just off for three weeks? Hence the radio silence today after the manic posting yesterday?

Or do we think they pulled him out for the rest of the year?

Or do we think no one in the Tracker household even gives a tit if they look like they're not taking his Montessori education - that they're paying a fair amount for - seriously?
They should just wait until J$ can attend free public school kindergarten 😮

Reactions: 6
Hey Ginn, when us normal people in the real world say "I'm busy and my plate is full", we don't mean that we literally have a full plate (or 7 in your case) of food. You're not supposed to use actual full plates of food as your excuse for being a failure at being a lazy turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't see her TikTok (or at least I thought it was her TikTok) - it comes up as "couldn't find this account'
Her tik tok handle is different from her Twitter/X handle. It starts with an “E.” If that’s the one you’re searching for and it comes up “couldn’t find this account,” then she does indeed have you blocked.

Reactions: 5
Over 72 hours my time since the last video was uploaded. Do you think Jenn will try and claw things back by frankensteining those 3 (or 4 at this rate) days together into one big tit-tastic mega vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And he didnt say a word 😳
And excused it that he wants to "do his own thing". And is that da baby's piano?

These two idiots never cease to amaze me. At this age Oliver is mobile and is probably into a lot of things and J$ and his hot wheels obsession and whatever other things he needs. With how lazy they are, do we think they pack up a bunch of toys to bring with them for both kids on these staycations? I am far from lazy, but the thought of packing all the things to go stay in a germy hotel room at this time of year when I live 30 minutes away while pulling my kid out of school when he was off for 3 weeks is just stupid.

I was driving in the area tonight and passed the Lake Nona exit on 417 and thought of them, and right off the highway I could see Nemours Children's Hospital which I know is great (we have one in Jax). I bet there are plenty of doctors in there that can handle allergy testing and other evaluations. Great facility in their backyard and they'd rather go stay at the Wave for free 🥴

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.