The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim at EPCOT right now. France pavilion (or just left it)

Spotted thanks to @dirtnap101.

View attachment 2685273
View attachment 2685294
View attachment 2685295
View attachment 2685297

Check out the livestream and go back a bit to seeing JoJo, Woo in his Hawaiian shirt, etc. and then Tim... see if you can spot Jenn.

It looks like it's just Tim with Woo.

I wonder if something happened and Jenn couldn’t attend. She made it sound like she was going to be attending. Although, with the way they use “we” and “us,” who knows.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if something happened and Jenn couldn’t attend. She made it sound like she was going to be attending. Although, with the way they use “we” and “us,” who knows.
Yeah, I know.

I want to keep watching to see if they're spotted (or go back in time to see if the person filmed them prior to France) but I have to go back to doing my work now. 😭

Reactions: 5
So if Tim is at the festival, I guess Jackson missed school again. Nice.

• Sad
so am i alone in assuming jackson was asked not to return to school after break?
It’s so weird of them to take him out for a few days right after a 2 week holiday break. But if a family was going to do something weird, this would be the family.
Getting booted from a preschool is kind of extreme, tho. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I know.

I want to keep watching to see if they're spotted (or go back in time to see if the person filmed them prior to France) but I have to go back to doing my work now. 😭
Do you know about what time in the video Tim and company were spotted? I’m not doing jack tit right now so I can look around but that live stream is almost 5 hours long!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Do you know about what time in the video Tim and company were spotted? I’m not doing jack tit right now so I can look around but that live stream is almost 5 hours long!
see them
At around 3:38..

Who is the guy in the live stream jizzing over all the vloggers?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s so weird of them to take him out for a few days right after a 2 week holiday break. But if a family was going to do something weird, this would be the family.
Getting booted from a preschool is kind of extreme, tho. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. He'd have to set the place on fire for them to kick him out at this age.

Now, they could have pulled him out, especially if a teacher or staff member said, hey, this kid needs an evaluation for speech, etc and the Bojos are the type of parents where it's oh no, not my kid, you're wrong, we're leaving.

I personally think they are just being Slackers.

Reactions: 17
These poor CMs with all these cameras and fuzzy balls pointed right at them.

1705092866924.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
God they look so nerdy lol. I don't have anything against anyone having an interest in things but there's just something about this that makes my toes curl.

Reactions: 16
It looks like Nick the Dick was #hosted by Disney/Lululemon/L'Occitane for some sort of wellness/yoga thing at Disney Springs. It seems like the invite was due to his Dopey participation but there's absolutely no way this doesn't bother Tim and especially Jenn.

Also, it was uncomfortable to watch him do yoga. Ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I agree. He'd have to set the place on fire for them to kick him out at this age.

Now, they could have pulled him out, especially if a teacher or staff member said, hey, this kid needs an evaluation for speech, etc and the Bojos are the type of parents where it's oh no, not my kid, you're wrong, we're leaving.

I personally think they are just being Slackers.
I think IF he was kicked out it was a soft kick out. Though I suspect if the school did anything it may have been like suspended him or something if he hit another kid. I sort of think Dim and Dumbo just pulled him out to go to Disney though because that's how they roll. That poor kid is never going to have any stability with those two.

It looks like Nick the Dick was #hosted by Disney/Lululemon/L'Occitane for some sort of wellness/yoga thing at Disney Springs. It seems like the invite was due to his Dopey participation but there's absolutely no way this doesn't bother Tim and especially Jenn.

Also, it was uncomfortable to watch him do yoga. Ick.
I don't even want to think about it...also, I suspect neither Dim or DJ would be able to squeeze themselves into Lululemon at this point they are not very size inclusive at all. Also, isn't Friday podcast recording day? Twelve days in to the year and fail.

So they'll force a kid who projectile vomited all night to go to school anyway on a Friday because it's "pizza day", but they won't take him to school if he's actually just fine and could use the routine and discipline.

That tracks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
At least ATW and JoJo will get their FArts out today. Tracker FArts will linger for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alright girl.

That girl is batshit crazy. The tit she puts out there is just insane to me. Jenn really needs to cut this one loose.
View attachment 2682239

But apparently she makes dresses, so I'd like the friendship to last long enough for Jenn to be walking around the parks with her in matching jumpers. If only Da Baby was a girl. Maybe we'll see J$ wearing one soon.
View attachment 2682244
Just c urious...isnt there a copyright on using Disney content?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.