The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, Amanduh is a cornucopia of crazy, I can feeeel it.

What happens when two malignant narcissists collide? Is it a singularity?

'I'm not gonna be ignooored, Gin.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow, just wow. That chick has posted publicly EVERYWHERE. There are FB group posts she has done where she shut off comments because people went after her and she couldn't handle it. So, that is her M.O. - she is very much like Jenn in that way. I laughed when I saw the post where she said she loved Jollywood Nights and didn't get all the hate. 🤣🙄 I bet she and Jenn texted about that all night after and thats why Jenn was Tweeting about it in the middle of the night. 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The virtual queue for buying DL Half Marathon merchandise is no joke.
One can not get in the queue till they are in the area.
I joined around 10 am (left home around 3:30 am) and got group #238, which will be called after 5 pm.

@CMDisney and @nogriftyprincess I hope you had better luck.
I am in corral D, btw.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So another day of no voog? Maybe we're getting yet another week-long disappearance.

Reactions: 17
Perhaps Jen is being selfless and is taking this break in vid posting so that viewers can focus on the podcast. 😂 Nick and Tim really seem desperate pushing that. And Nick seems to have a self inflated ego thinking people are going to be “polarized” about him not liking Haunted Mansion. Dude, nobody cares about you. Oh, Amanda might be really upset. She presumably loves HM so much she bought Potato a doom buggy cat bed. (Which actually was pretty cute).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i would actually watch a TimTracker video to see Jenn in one of those jumpers. First there was dick in a box…now Jenn in a jumper. 🤣😬🤮😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i would actually watch a TimTracker video to see Jenn in one of those jumpers. First there was dick in a box…now Jenn in a jumper. 🤣😬🤮😵💫
Ewww. Though I can almost see next years Halloween costume perhaps Jenn will get Amanduh to make ones that look like Luigi and Mario exploit another property and use #GamerBoy #GamerFamily #I'mALousyMother

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is it safe to assume that there will be no videos while they are on their staycation? I’m sure she just gave up on trying once she realized she wasn’t going to get one out yesterday. So much for being consistent. Lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else try following Amanduh’s TikTok page recently? I went to look her up and I was blocked. I never commented or anything but I’ve been blocked by Tim for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.