The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they actually say they wanted to do an Alaskan cruise in December? I thought cruising wasn’t done to Alaska during the winter months?
It isn't. They are talking out their asses just to make noise. It's colder than tit in Alaska in December and dark about 20 hours a day. Hell, even in Ketchikan (about as far south in Alaska as you can get), it's a balmy 34F today with 6 glorious hours of sunshine. In Anchorage, it's a steamy 20F with a whopping 5 hours of daylight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I liked when Tim said one of his grapes was to “Be consistent” Jenn is like, “Consistent with what?” Then he chickens out and says “Everything”

I wonder if he was referring to filming. He mentioned weight loss in a separate grape so I don’t think it was that.

Reactions: 13
It isn't. They are talking out their asses just to make noise. It's colder than tit in Alaska in December and dark about 20 hours a day. Hell, even in Ketchikan (about as far south in Alaska as you can get), it's a balmy 34F today with 6 glorious hours of sunshine.
I would love to see them do it though if it was actually an option. You know it would be nothing but endless complaining. Hell, even in the summer they would complain about it being cold and probably would be shocked that mosquitos are a thing there too. I honestly don't see them ever getting on a cruise that doesn't depart from either Florida or California. And the only reason I even think they went on that cruise in CA was that it was comped.

Reactions: 10
I want them to go somewhere "where it snows for Christmas" (after buying thousands of dollars worth of winter gear for their one-and-done trip) and then have it not snow for Christmas. Maybe rain instead, I bet Dimmy would love that. "But you guyzzzzz, we have 3 EVs, it was supposed to battle climate change!" whines Dimmy while on his 18th cruise of the year as he takes a sip from his Dasani bottled water while chowing down on a fast food burger after buying all new unnecessary electronics during a Black Friday sale because artwork on your tv amiright?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This podcast couldn’t be more dull.
Tim’s important personality trait of not liking noodles comes up. He says they’re too difficult to eat. Maybe if you used a fork properly it wouldn’t seem so difficult?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
TrickyDickyNick should see it as a red flag that the guy complains about limp noodles, of all things, being too much effort to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim’s important personality trait of not liking noodles comes up. He says they’re too difficult to eat. Maybe if you used a fork properly it wouldn’t seem to difficult?
Too difficult to eat? How is that a reason not to like a food? That just makes you sound lazy, Tim.

I don't like the texture. I don't like the flavor. I don't like them under/over cooked. Those are reasons to not like noodles. Too difficult?

But one of their big NYE traditions is noodles. So he eats noodles on NYE because of some weird superstition they have, but doesn't like noodles. These people are idiots.

I do think they realize what lucky mother fuckers they are, that they hit it big on YT when they did, that they basically made a small fortune with very little effort or creativity. That's why they try to reenact all this bullshit every year because they hope one of those silly things will make them hit it big again. Not going to work, Trackers. Your time is done. You suck.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I want them to go somewhere "where it snows for Christmas" (after buying thousands of dollars worth of winter gear for their one-and-done trip) and then have it not snow for Christmas. Maybe rain instead, I bet Dimmy would love that. "But you guyzzzzz, we have 3 EVs, it was supposed to battle climate change!" whines Dimmy while on his 18th cruise of the year as he takes a sip from his Dasani bottled water while chowing down on a fast food burger after buying all new unnecessary electronics during a Black Friday sale because artwork on your tv amiright?
They will 100% pick the wrong place. I’d bet they think anywhere north of the Carolina’s has snow for Christmas. We haven’t had over an inch in Baltimore in more than 700 days.

Reactions: 9
Tim’s important personality trait of not liking noodles comes up. He says they’re too difficult to eat. Maybe if you used a fork properly it wouldn’t seem to difficult?
Tim finds eating noodles, literally the staple food for 1/3 of the world's population (right behind rice), difficult?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nick already proving he is doing most of the work on the podcast. Not only does he have to travel to Tim to record it, he is the one who had to fix the podcast on Spotify (he said there were issues with it but he has since fixed that). He’s also the one who made IG slides with the links to the podcast (which Tim reposted).
Nick did thank everyone for the feedback they have received as well. Unless I missed it, Tim isn’t on social media thanking people for any feedback or even thanking people for tuning in.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes please let them plan a snow trip that fails. Jenn was so shocked that Amanda went home to NJ for Christmas and there wasn’t any snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not even a toddler, maybe a worm. My toddler-aged nephew is more adventurous with food than Dim ever has been. And better at holding utensils than Dimmy or Buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s weird that several times Jackson has asked his parents to race while driving their car.

Jenn’s response makes even less sense..

“You wanna race?! Aww maybe not right now Buddy!”

WTF? When is a good time to race with your kids in the car Jenn? How about you straight up tell Buddy “No, we are never racing, because that wouldn’t be safe.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s weird that several times Jackson has asked his parents to race while driving their car.

Jenn’s response makes even less sense..

“You wanna race?! Aww maybe not right now Buddy!”

WTF? When is a good time to race with your kids in the car Jenn? How about you straight up tell Buddy “No, we are never racing, because that wouldn’t be safe.”
Imagining how this method of "parenting" will go when Buddy's a teenager. "You wanna smoke pot? Aww maybe not right now Buddy! *fake laugh*" "You need me to drive you to the store to get condoms so you can have responsible sex with your partner? Aww maybe not right now Buddy! *fake laugh*"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I caught this comment (which has since been deleted) but at least we know Tim or Nick read it:
2E5F1B9E-5769-4FE1-BCE8-B8374736CF1F.jpeg

I do know that this was posted by a Tattler (I recognized the name) but I did block out the avatar and name to respect the Tattler’s privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They will 100% pick the wrong place. I’d bet they think anywhere north of the Carolina’s has snow for Christmas. We haven’t had over an inch in Baltimore in more than 700 days.
Likely, she was shocked that there wasn't any snow in NJ when she talked to bestie. I'm trying to think if there is anywhere they could willingly con themselves into getting a free Xmas vacation. I know he talked about going to Montana with Adventures by Disney when he was babbling with the Dick. The only thing I saw that was near Montana when I did a quick search on their page was a Wyoming trip and obviously no winter trips.

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to wonder whether the Trackers and their ‘friends’ have weekly executive meetings, where they sit in a meeting room with a whiteboard and brainstorm new and unexpected ways to suck at absolutely everything. I mean, surely they can’t constantly be this ridiculous by chance?

It’s almost as though they’re purposefully delivering a never-ending stream of tit, just to ensure their legions of ‘haters’ keep delivering the views. It’s so weird to me how they never seem to be affected by the constant trolling. Nor do they appear to self-censor content that is obviously going to make them look like cretins. On the other hand, maybe they do self-censor and what we get to see is the least-worst of the captured content?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.