The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of financial-tightening vibes in this vid. Needing to upload more. Going to take more day trips to local theme parks and towns. Really really wants to explore the local towns! Sure. Fewer staycations. Fewer trips. No big house projects. Hmm…

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Right, that made absolutely no sense. We're done having kids, so I can ride the exercise bike. Um...that's not how it works, girlfriend.

I think she's full of tit by saying she read 4 books. Maybe she read the covers of 4 books. Remember, she brought the book that she was reading at Aulani (December 2022) with her to the Waldorf stay (December 2023) and said that she needed to finish reading it.

I also think Tim is full of tit that he went for a 3 mile run. If you aren't running every day and eating hot dogs and cheeseburgers nonstop, you don't just wake up in the morning and run 3 miles, unless he's Forrest Gump.
To be fair, at the rate she interchanges “I” and “we”, I would not be shocked if she assumes any diagnosis Dim gets automatically translates to her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also LOL at her yet again, wanting to "learn to drive". She won't do it unless she is forced to do it. She can't even bother to wake up before noon to drive her own son to school like for a single day in the last few months. She will never change as long as she's being coddled. At least her license won't be expired this time 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Likely, she was shocked that there wasn't any snow in NJ when she talked to bestie. I'm trying to think if there is anywhere they could willingly con themselves into getting a free Xmas vacation. I know he talked about going to Montana with Adventures by Disney when he was babbling with the Dick. The only thing I saw that was near Montana when I did a quick search on their page was a Wyoming trip and obviously no winter trips.
Lapland to see Santa. All the other “travel
Vloggers” have done it.
---
I also thought Jenn was going to point out that they had someone over fixing the sink. Tim was unrecognizable. And he's going something weird going on with his beard, like a big mat or something under his chin?

This "we can't clean up" bit is over the top stupid at this point.

View attachment 2664906
Is he developing Bell’s palsy?
---
Ginn apparently filmed without realizing the camera had no memory card. That tracks.

This baby looks... tired.
View attachment 2664905

Dim and his moobs want us to believe he ran 3 miles.
View attachment 2664907

This is what we call "wasting water" in CA.
View attachment 2664911
It is at least reclaimed

Reactions: 5
I also thought Jenn was going to point out that they had someone over fixing the sink. Tim was unrecognizable. And he's going something weird going on with his beard, like a big mat or something under his chin?

View attachment 2664906
Someone with skills could make this into a very convincing mug shot.
---
"So because we are not trying to have anymore children, I think we're done now."
Is she leaving room for a potential virgin birth down the road? You "think" you're done now?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So wait, they went from New Year's Eve wishing for a ton of trips to now saying they should do less vacationing and do more local trips?? Does she pay bills only once a year and when doing so realized they made far less money last year prompting a sudden "oh tit" awareness that they have to tighten the budget?

• Heart
Someone with skills could make this into a very convincing mug shot.
---

Is she leaving room for a potential virgin birth down the road? You "think" you're done now?
Yeah that reads “Oops we did it again…” to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not going to lie, but I rarely watch this completely fucked up channel anymore and when I do it usually just makes me angry. So today’s “vid” is 27 minutes long with the first 10 minutes being complete rubbish followed by 17 minutes of the two twats rambling on and on to camera with completely pointless BS. Yep Trackers, go and purchase your unnecessary golf cart and more and more hot wheels for your spoiled,bratty son, continue to refer to both kids as “Buddy” (wtf) ! No wonder you sub numbers are going in the wrong direction!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
New Voog up
---
I thoiught they had some sort of worker in their home. It’s Dim…
Omg he looks even worse from behind! His hair looks like a bad wig. He's not aging well.
---

View attachment 2664906
LOL this is just missing an arrest number. He looks like tit.

Dim was giving Ben Affleck meme vibes in this voog, but sad oops-baby-stuck-with-inferiority-complex Lake Nona style.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 5.42.04 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Ginn, here’s some advice to save money and lose weight.

EAT bleeping LESS FOOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not going to lie, but I rarely watch this completely fucked up channel anymore and when I do it usually just makes me angry. So today’s “vid” is 27 minutes long with the first 10 minutes being complete rubbish followed by 17 minutes of the two twats rambling on and on to camera with completely pointless BS. Yep Trackers, go and purchase your unnecessary golf cart and more and more hot wheels for your spoiled,bratty son, continue to refer to both kids as “Buddy” (wtf) ! No wonder you sub numbers are going in the wrong direction!
Get ready for a LOT more of the same if they actually upload 31 vlogs in January. Because naturally they have no plan for filming real content.

• Sick
Good luck to you also!

Be glad you got your medal & shirt already.
RunDisney finally got their act together regarding the virtual race bling. Previous years my box arrived 2 months after my virtual race happened!

side note: isn’t Tim registered for one of the WDW Marathon races this week? Most likely the 5K since he runs one every day, dun’t ya know, and it is the shortest distance. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

He’s registered for the 10k. Can’t wait to see how that turns out. I hope he realizes that he can’t take forever for weird conversations with the characters. I feel semi-sad that Gin most likely won’t be there cheering since we all know that she can’t get up before 8am.

Sounds like there should be a tattle meetup in DL. I’ll be there for the half marathon.
Right, that made absolutely no sense. We're done having kids, so I can ride the exercise bike. Um...that's not how it works, girlfriend.

I think she's full of tit by saying she read 4 books. Maybe she read the covers of 4 books. Remember, she brought the book that she was reading at Aulani (December 2022) with her to the Waldorf stay (December 2023) and said that she needed to finish reading it.

I also think Tim is full of tit that he went for a 3 mile run. If you aren't running every day and eating hot dogs and cheeseburgers nonstop, you don't just wake up in the morning and run 3 miles, unless he's Forrest Gump.
he has a 10k this weekend. Today is the perfect day to start training

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn says she wants to read more books because she didn’t read that many in 2023. Tim tells her she did actually read quite a few books. “You read quite a few. Maybe like 4?” She let’s him know this is not a lot of books to read but he is hyping her up saying it’s more than she read the year before. I wonder when he last read a book. His senior year of high school? So 1999?
Cliff's Notes don't count bro...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This "ladybug" they found in their kitchen (Ginn asks "are all ladybugs ladies?") looks more like an Asian lady beetle which is an invasive species and can bite. They said their old house had an infestation of "ladybugs" and I wonder if it wasn't these guys instead also.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 6.22.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 6.33.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This "ladybug" they found in their kitchen (Ginn asks "are all ladybugs ladies?") looks more like an Asian lady beetle which is an invasive species and can bite. They said their old house had an infestation of "ladybugs" and I wonder if it wasn't these guys instead also.
View attachment 2665121

View attachment 2665131
Everybody calls those ladybugs in the south- you are correct that they are invasive, but no one hardly knows that. They move in our condo every winter. Then it becomes a ladybug funeral home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn should not be the one in charge of the bills.
I don't think Tim is a financial genius but I think he would have a slightly better idea about what expenses are reasonable given their income. I couldn't sleep if I knew she was watching over the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2665121

View attachment 2665131
My husband does pest control for a living and they are absolutely Asian lady beetles and very invasive like you said.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.