The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have tethered on and off about boarding school. I only say they won't because it is pricey as hell and I really don't think they value education. I almost feel like eventually they'll pitch them off to a relative. If OG is really on the spectrum they might try to argue that there's better schools that help kids with his issues near whatever relative they dump them off on. In the alternative I could see them hiring a governess so they get their teacher/nanny in one package and just have them stay at Ft. Pampers when their gone and teach take care of the kids.

How long was the flight to Hawaii? I'm assuming from the East coast to there he would've been on about six hours or longer depending on if they had a connection flight and if where. Ugh, time zones in Europe would kill them. France is like what six hours ahead of Florida? There's no way they'd be able to acclimatize within a reasonable amount of time. So we know this year is going to consist of two cruises, a CA trip with the Dick and possibly a France trip and I think they are thinking about going on an Alaskan cruise next Christmas if they can convince themselves it can snow on a boat :rolleyes: Oh, and Dim mentioned something about Montana on the podcast today.
Who the heck has Alaska cruises for Christmas?
---
Tim is apparently "camping" in the Rivian at The Fort for race weekend. Again, it could just be because I'm old, and I haven't done a Disney race in some time, but you have to be up and out by like 4am on race day, regardless of the length of the race. Wouldn't you want the best night's sleep possible? No matter how expensive and luxurious the Rivian is, I cannot see getting a good night's sleep in there. Not good enough to run any distance the next morning.
Being out of the house is likely the only way he can get a good night’s sleep.

Reactions: 7
They will die if they go on an Alaskan cruise in December. They already can't handle the occasional cold dat in Florida, going on a cruise in the winter sounds like a nightmare for them.

Reactions: 9
If you ever find yourself in the situation where there's even the slightest hint that Tim Bojanowski might be smarter than you, it's time to reflect deeply on that situation in life, and possibly even life itself.
---
View attachment 2663261

Subtle flex for her new best bud (and mommy stay-cation partner) Amanduh?
Plus, look at those janky blinds behind her. Lol
---
2024 grape goal: allergy testing for Jackson? Jenn is manic in NYE vlog, btw.
Did they say that or are you suggesting that goal?

Reactions: 2
Who the heck has Alaska cruises for Christmas?
---

Being out of the house is likely the only way he can get a good night’s sleep.
I think they are stupid enough to think they exist. You can go to Antarctica in December guyzz why can't you go to Alaska. Wait, it's summer in December in Antartica! I also want to say they alluded to as much on the Manic Night Before Christmas special.

Reactions: 8
They definitely deleted the old podcast videos with jenn and just renamed the thing. 😄 darn I never got to watch them.
They again mentioned this car that j wants for his game still. Set for life can't spend 5 bucks on your kid? 🙄
Too bad they left up the dim & Ginn logo on top. Where’s nick? Doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim sharing the podcast links on his IG story. Clearly not happy with the views thus far or he wouldn't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how there are still comments about his nasty skintight flesh-colored shorts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I imagine Jen is dancing around the house in joy of the dismal views of the two dicks podcast knowing that she is indeed the star of the show. I can't imagine there are that many more listening on Apple/Spotify.

I wonder how long until she makes an appearance. And it eventually morphs into the Jen & Amanda show.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Tim sharing the podcast links on his IG story. Clearly not happy with the views thus far or he wouldn't bother.
Not that I want to listen but he mentioned that it's on Spotify so I did a search (without going through the link on their Instagram page) and cannot for the life of me find it via TheTimTracker, ThatTracks, TimTracker.. Etc. Maybe the views are tit because no one can find you. Only thing that comes up is a podcast called "Disney cancels the Tim Tracker" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim is apparently "camping" in the Rivian at The Fort for race weekend. Again, it could just be because I'm old, and I haven't done a Disney race in some time, but you have to be up and out by like 4am on race day, regardless of the length of the race. Wouldn't you want the best night's sleep possible? No matter how expensive and luxurious the Rivian is, I cannot see getting a good night's sleep in there. Not good enough to run any distance the next morning.
The last resort bus to the race starting line is 3:30 am.

But then Tim has the option to drive himself, I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I imagine Jen is dancing around the house in joy of the dismal views of the two dicks podcast knowing that she is indeed the star of the show. I can't imagine there are that many more listening on Apple/Spotify.

I wonder how long until she makes an appearance. And it eventually morphs into the Jen & Amanda show.
I have a hard time believing most of the yokels and simpletons who enjoy Tim know of anything beyond the realm of YouTube even exists. I think it's YT or bust for the Slackers as they've constantly failed to evolve along with their audience.
---
1704228566704.png

• Haha
2A4853F9-793D-4F9C-9013-C459601CF5DC.jpeg

---

=======

Stan(ley), is that you??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just watched the grape part and Tim seems very smug each time he says one of his wishes. Like he knows that he's already planning on doing these things.

I'm already annoyed that they always wish for stupid things, like her wishing to drive more. That's not a wish, Jen, all you need to do is take your fat ass to the garage get in the driver's seat and drive the car.

But if they've already planned a trip to Paris or some other international theme park area then "wishing" for these things is extra stupid. It's like me wishing I had a dentist appointment in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2664555
---

=======

Stan(ley), is that you??

18k views on 25.1k (and climbing) subscribers looks impressive to me. And that is just YouTube in theory more people are watching or listening on other podcast platforms as well.

Of course we know a view in YouTube terms doesn't mean the person finished watching the entire thing. It could be as little as 10 seconds of viewing counting as a view.

Did JennBo not help with the metadata?

1704229998255.png

I think TimBo not wearing any pants in the thumbnail is getting some of the views. Who knows how many for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she can start by not looking like she's experiencing an exorcism every time she needs to lick her lips or whatever the duck she's doing that looks positively uncomfortable and unnatural.
View attachment 2663096
Finally, the most perfectly grotesque profile picture for me! Thank you!

edit to add: oh, I’m late! I’ll hunt for a new one! Good choice FreckleFart!

• Haha
I have tethered on and off about boarding school. I only say they won't because it is pricey as hell and I really don't think they value education. I almost feel like eventually they'll pitch them off to a relative. If OG is really on the spectrum they might try to argue that there's better schools that help kids with his issues near whatever relative they dump them off on. In the alternative I could see them hiring a governess so they get their teacher/nanny in one package and just have them stay at Ft. Pampers when their gone and teach take care of the kids.

How long was the flight to Hawaii? I'm assuming from the East coast to there he would've been on about six hours or longer depending on if they had a connection flight and if where. Ugh, time zones in Europe would kill them. France is like what six hours ahead of Florida? There's no way they'd be able to acclimatize within a reasonable amount of time. So we know this year is going to consist of two cruises, a CA trip with the Dick and possibly a France trip and I think they are thinking about going on an Alaskan cruise next Christmas if they can convince themselves it can snow on a boat :rolleyes: Oh, and Dim mentioned something about Montana on the podcast today.
Did they actually say they wanted to do an Alaskan cruise in December? I thought cruising wasn’t done to Alaska during the winter months?

Finally, the most perfectly grotesque profile picture for me! Thank you!

edit to add: oh, I’m late! I’ll hunt for a new one! Good choice FreckleFart!
The more the merrier!
But here are some other potential possibilities:
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.44.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.44.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 1.44.51 PM.png

I have no doubt that 2024 will give us many new avatar opportunities from Ginn.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did they actually say they wanted to do an Alaskan cruise in December? I thought cruising wasn’t done to Alaska during the winter months?
She was blabbing about wanting to go somewhere where it snowed for Christmas and then said something about Alaska and snow and then mentioned how it didn't snow on the ocean. It was in incoherent digression as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.