The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am probably remembering incorrectly, but on their last cruise didn't they say they booked another cruise just to do the diaper dash?

If so, and their upcoming Wish is that one, and there's no diaper dash, then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They honestly get obsessed over the stupidest of tit, they were obsessed with getting J his first haircut at that place in Magic Kingdom (so much they let it grow into a mess because they couldn't he bothered looking after it)

Now the obsession is over O doing this stupid diaper dash thing, like what normal person gets these kind of obsessions, I hope for Os sake the cruise doesn't have it an they can't get on another before he's walking, I have a feeling if they put O into it an he doesn't win dim with be a dick about bringing up at every moment in the kids life about how they were soooooo excited to do the diaper dash an he didn't win, because he's honestly that type of crappy parent

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Tim should try to place in his 10K on Friday instead of worrying about his malnourished infant son winning a dumb cruise race. Jenn should go see if she can even drive 5 miles alone.

Reactions: 19
So as far as "writing" a book goes I could see them maybe just being a face for some ghost written packaged book. They could never do the publicity surrounding it though. That would require going to signing and being there on time, doing interviews, and all sort of things that would require planning. I don't even want to think about if they'd attempt to draft something. Those two are barely literate. They might think that a kid's book would be easy to write but honestly I think it's harder. You have an audience whose attention is short term and can easily get distracted and can be hard to engaged I don't think Yeah, Buddy or What Mommy Ate for Lunch will really do them any favors.
The book would be titled "Do You Love It, Buddy!?!?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The book is DOA. Disney and Universal cut ties because of the racist homophobic content. No way a children’s book company is going to go near that.

Of all the get rich quick schemes they are generating, between the podcast and the book, Maybe Tim will be like Project Runway’s Chris March and get into outrageous costume making. I bet Amanduh could even help him set up an Etsy, since Jenn doesn’t even know how to search it…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The book is DOA. Disney and Universal cut ties because of the racist homophobic content. No way a children’s book company is going to go near that.

Of all the get rich quick schemes they are generating, between the podcast and the book, Maybe Tim will be like Project Runway’s Chris March and get into outrageous costume making. I bet Amanduh could even help him set up an Etsy, since Jenn doesn’t even know how to search it…
You'd be surprised with how many crappy a-holes get book deals. Jaime Lynn Spears, Ted Cruz, Jaime McGuire, the list goes on and on. If they think they could make a buck they will green light it or if there is controversy it will just get delayed till it's hushed over. There was so many controversies when I was more a part of the book community it was just ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
That is book 2.
Book three is Which Buddy Would've Loved It?
---
Has dim said why he’s letting his hair & beard go and be wildly disheveled?
I know someone mentioned Art of Shaving is closing or is closed so maybe that's partially it or maybe his barber told him to get lost again. I also wonder if maybe they got exposed to COVID again around the holidays. They all looked extremely disheveled and poor OG was clearly having what appeared to be allergy issues. I know they mentioned that the sister couldn't attend Xmas because of COVID and his parents attended but they never actually showed the parents...

Reactions: 8
Do You Love It, Buddy: Buddy gets asked if he loves various tit by his mom but he's never allowed to answer because she gets distracted by some fried tilapia or her latest FOMO obsession. Can Buddy tell his mom to shut up? Does it even matter?

Yeah, Buddy: Buddy tries to help Dad learn another word other than Dad. Also, he tries to get him to use his real name.
---
Get lost again? He got fired from a barber before?
I don't think he actually got fired more like soft fired since it seemed like it took them forever to get him in a few months back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You'd be surprised with how many crappy a-holes get book deals. Jaime Lynn Spears, Ted Cruz, Jaime McGuire, the list goes on and on. If they think they could make a buck they will green light it or if there is controversy it will just get delayed till it's hushed over. There was so many controversies when I was more a part of the book community it was just ridiculous.
Ok but those people are actually famous. I know we give attention to the Trackers but come on...they are not famous at all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone can self-publish a book these days, unfortunately (in the Bojos case). They'd probably have a combination of chatGPT and Manservant Mike actually do the "writing".

Reactions: 12
They must be getting really desperate. Photos from their last cruise posted on IG. You can tell how old they are by how much OG’s hair has grown. Tim’s soul needs a beach day! Jesus Christ. I think he meant to say ‘my asshole needs a bleach day’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.