The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he has a 10k this weekend. Today is the perfect day to start training
Of all the races I wonder why he picked the 10K?

IMO, the marathon weekend 10K course is boring.
Most of it is run outside of EPCOT.***
The little there is is mainly running through the world showcase entering before China and exiting the park at the World Showcase entrance by the skyliner. There’s some running by the resorts, EPCOT backstage and running near the big ball, but nothing very memorable.

***sorry, I am so spoiled by the DL 10K course which takes one through DCA, DL & DD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So they plan on cutting back on the staycations this year. Sure.... Oh, and they are going to focus more on little towns :rolleyes: versus the previous night when they were talking about going all over the place and today when she was talking about booking a cruise with the stupid baby race. They have no idea what they want and aren't planning on falling through with any of those goals. The fact she says stuff like getting healthier rather than losing weight, exemplifies this. Honestly, based on that comment I think she is extremely sensitive about her current size which I totally get BUT girl doesn't help herself by eating two breakfasts on the regular and laughing about it/saying it's for someone else. She really needs to be in some sort of therapy.

And who doubts that the Dim One is actually going to be sleeping in that car. My guess is they are renting something at the fort (likely another RV) but don't want to hear backlash about how this is their 700th visit. I really doubt Jenn would allow him to leave on a trip without her or a chaperon. Hopefully, the kid will say something or they'll be dumb enough to have loose lips.

So do all the Ft. Pampers mice have their own car. Or is OG Buddy trying to earn money for a car by renting them out to them. There's probably a good market there, though not sure what mice can pay him in. Ugh, I don't know why they can't have him pick up his toys before getting ready to go to bed. O is getting more mobile those things are easily a choking hazard. But I know...grapes.

Reactions: 18
My husband does pest control for a living and they are absolutely Asian lady beetles and very invasive like you said.
Yay! My amateur horticultural pests knowledge was correct (I am a succulent collector/enthusiast and have spent way too many hours researching everything from mealybugs to whiteflies to Asian lady beetles)! LOL, I love that they think they've been blessed with good luck from an invasive pest.

Reactions: 14
They're like the family version of Adam The Woo - no concrete plans, constantly contradicting themselves with what they want/are going to do, repetitive lists of goals that they never even try to achieve, repetitive content. And this year we'll probably see more in-home content from him, like we've seen from the Slackers since that baby they were never going to put on TV came along.

Reactions: 20
I don't know why they even want to go to the Grand Canyon - there is no Mickey or Donald Duck there, they're not a fan of hiking or heights, and Buddy would be prone to getting too close to the edge. Depending on when you go, it can be either really hot, really cold, or prone to monsoons. It would be a shame to go all the way there and not also check out Sedona, but they just aren't.... non-Disney travel kind of people. Like they're more in awe of manmade tit in Epcot than nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know why they even want to go to the Grand Canyon - there is no Mickey or Donald Duck there, they're not a fan of hiking or heights, and Buddy would be prone to getting too close to the edge. Depending on when you go, it can be either really hot, really cold, or prone to monsoons. It would be a shame to go all the way there and not also check out Sedona, but they just aren't.... non-Disney travel kind of people. Like they're more in awe of manmade tit in Epcot than nature.
There's that hidden pyramid there that the History Channel is always on about and Oliver's egg clearly showed a pyramid. Seriously though, I totally think they are going to the Mattel theme park this year and think they can hit it there. Spoiler alert, they won't since it's a three plus hour drive and we know they won't have time for that.

Reactions: 15
I also liked how Dim shared a goal from last year of his was to go to Super Nintendo World and then Ginn started immediately blabbing excuses for why they didn't go - she was pregnant/Da Baby exists/they have two kids/Buddy is a kid/blah blah blah. witch, no one wants to know why you didn't go - Dim could have gone on his own but you had a death grip on him for fear of having to actually mother your kids and drive yourself and them around.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is my second winter in Canada. It snowed A LOT last year and on Xmas. This year we’ve had 3 storms. One before Halloween and another in early November that were minimal. The last one was early in December that was close to a foot. All of the snow is gone now. It’s so weird bc this time last year we easily had 2 feet of snow.
I can see grass, in Maine, in January. No snow at all. I was outside today in a sweatshirt. It was 40! :eek:

• Wow
This "ladybug" they found in their kitchen (Ginn asks "are all ladybugs ladies?") looks more like an Asian lady beetle which is an invasive species and can bite. They said their old house had an infestation of "ladybugs" and I wonder if it wasn't these guys instead also.
View attachment 2665121

View attachment 2665131
Something I loved about my husband's gramma was the absolute homicidal giggling glee she got from vacuuming them up in her house. Pure maniacal joy. It was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
……Seriously though, I totally think they are going to the Mattel theme park this year and think they can hit it there. Spoiler alert, they won't since it's a three plus hour drive and we know they won't have time for that.
91E722FA-3F7B-4A19-A443-7DDB7E7190FA.jpeg

The Mattel Adventure Park is in Glendale.
As of this post, there is no announcement of an opening day. Just 2024.

Having seen the construction recently I would say late 2024, if that.

Reactions: 7
Jenn thinking she could even upload everyday shows how intentionally lazy she CHOSE to be. Nothing has changed this month. She still has two kids.

Anyway, I’m gonna say she won’t make it past the 7th. Those weekends without “the help” are a doozy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What do they even have to upload for the next 29 days? Dims race, Festival of the Arts, a staycation but that's about it...that's 3 vlogs

They're hanging out with "friends" tomorrow, Ginn said in the voog (which would have been today), so likely hanging out with Amanduh (while she pretends she's having a "family emergency") and using Amanduh for her ideas of what to film in exchange for having to pretend to listen to Amanduh blabber.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay! My amateur horticultural pests knowledge was correct (I am a succulent collector/enthusiast and have spent way too many hours researching everything from mealybugs to whiteflies to Asian lady beetles)! LOL, I love that they think they've been blessed with good luck from an invasive pest.
The invasive pest they should be worried about is called AmanDUH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only the Trackers would contemplate not wiping off the food from their infant child’s face because of a stupid thing they saw on TikTok.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Giving it 2 weeks before Jenn packs it in and finds it difficult to strike a comfortable work/life balance between editing videos for 2 hours a day. I'd put £100 on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.