The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only a few minutes in, but they really aren’t going to be able to keep up with having Santa visit much longer. Every gift J$ opens, they know exactly what it is, how it works, what it does. Jenn tells J$ WE got you these bumper cars because you liked riding bumper cars…Um no you didn’t. Santa got those cars that you’ve never seen before. It’s really not that hard.

And poor OG Buddy is super sick. He’s so congested with not a tissue in sight. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is it normal to just give a kid 6 versions of the same present? 🤔 just.. race tracks?
I want to say there was discussion recently on here how the kid was allowed to play with the cars everywhere and how they didn't have designated mats or areas for them. Guess this was their answer to that.

Reactions: 10
Tell me why they bought Jackson purple rain boots with unicorns and rainbows on them? Seriously. These people are unbelievable. They just disgust me.
It was weird because they didn’t say he asked for them specifically. They said “you got rain boots just like you wanted” or something. If he really wanted those specific ones then ok, but if they decided on those that is not nice of them

Reactions: 14
And poor OG Buddy is super sick. He’s so congested with not a tissue in sight. 🥺
It's all good, they've got a nasty shared snot mister thing hanging out as decor when Grandma and Grandpa came over! 🫠
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.43.58 PM.png

I hope they at least cleared out the hallway diaper genie before having guests. 🤢

I'm so disgusted by their messy house. Instead of letting Buddy run around all the hazards on the ground while you gently tell him he needs a bath, you tell him sternly and firmly to STOP RUNNING and help clean up at least half the bleeping mess. The kid seems to have gotten more toys than the entire Von Trapp family. Even his bleeping purple boots were still out in the hallway even after Ginn and Dim sat down for unhygienic couch confessional time. Maybe if y'all had your bleeping tit together and knew how to clean up your pigsty of a home more regularly, you wouldn't feel so overwhelmed by your unbusy life.

I have a tradition of doing cookie decorating with my nephews every year then I give them their non-Santa gifts from me (just a toy each and always a couple of books). They know they need to help clean up all the cookie decorating stuff before we even get to the opening of their gifts. At least pretend to insert some sort of goodwill message about the reason for Christmas to make it make sense why you even bother celerating it. 🙄 But no, it's just a "here's way more unnecessary junk presents than you need or deserve!!! *fake laugh*"

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I appreciate they seem to want to give Jackson things he’s interested in but they always go overboard. There’s no need for so many different tracks and cars. And what happens in a few months when he moves on to the next thing? Just a whole bunch of chaotic tit to throw into the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I appreciate they seem to want to give Jackson things he’s interested in but they always go overboard. There’s no need for so many different tracks and cars. And what happens in a few months when he moves on to the next thing? Just a whole bunch of chaotic tit to throw into the garage.
If they want to buy a lot of gifts fine but why not have it be a variety of things. Some can be things he actually needs like clothes or books. Instead, they are pimping him out so they get an invite to that new theme park.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't give the Trackers views much (VERY DELIBERATE) but rely on the reports here. I broke down tonight and watched the Xmas morning gift opening.

OMG. What the heck is wrong with these people?

Ginn was genuinely surprised with each and every gift. CLEARLY Dim purchased them all. Cute, engaging toys for little "O" and ALL Hot Wheels for OG Buddy (a Daddy thing when sometimes they can't think of things other than what the kids likes at that moment - easy). Tim could explain each item immediately to the dimwit as he was familiar with them. She had no clue.

And... There were the stan gifts peppered in (I thought the Bojos were set for life).

WTF!!!!!!

Tim... You read here. If you don't have an exit plan for you and your boys... Start NOW! This is embarrassing and hard to see. LIKE BAD!!!

Reactions: 33
By the way, I give the podcast thing 100% ZERO chance of success. None.

The grifters - we all follow their garbage - are grasping at straws to sustain their lifestyle. I see lots of attempted pivoting to something that is not gonna work. DESPERATION.

It's over. Not today. Not tomorrow... But soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She burnt the tit out of the corn pudding. It was charred. Completely unrecognizable after she cooked it. Those pans are probably already ruined. Here is the before and after:

View attachment 2653800
View attachment 2653801
Fwiw I make “corn pudding” for nearly every holiday. We call it spoon bread. She absolutely fucked it up. It should look like this.
IMG_2567.jpeg

Here is the recipe if anyone wants it. It always comes out perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tons of manic quick kisses at the end.
Those hot wheels cars flying off the track are dangerous if Oliver is around.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't give the Trackers views much (VERY DELIBERATE) but rely on the reports here. I broke down tonight and watched the Xmas morning gift opening.

OMG. What the heck is wrong with these people?

Ginn was genuinely surprised with each and every gift. CLEARLY Dim purchased them all. Cute, engaging toys for little "O" and ALL Hot Wheels for OG Buddy (a Daddy thing when sometimes they can't think of things other than what the kids likes at that moment - easy). Tim could explain each item immediately to the dimwit as he was familiar with them. She had no clue.

And... There were the stan gifts peppered in (I thought the Bojos were set for life).

WTF!!!!!!

Tim... You read here. If you don't have an exit plan for you and your boys... Start NOW! This is embarrassing and hard to see. LIKE BAD!!!
I don't even understand what this witch is even doing all day besides just binge-watching Bravo shows, texting AmanDUH, and half-assing what she calls "editing". She has no idea how to multitask, she can't focus on anything, she sleeps a lot but is somehow always tired (witch, get tested for sleep apnea), she finds good hygiene to be optional, she hyperfixates on making the same "comfort meal" multiple nights in a row, she won't drive herself anywhere and function as a bleeping independent woman, she's not involved in her children at all. She couldn't even google that stupid screwdriver tool for Dimmy while she was spending the weekend alone at the Waldorf? It would have taken just a few minutes to find it online and order it. What a useless self-absorbed bleep.

I mean Dim has to know this witch needs some intense therapy, right? He needs therapy too, but she needs to be shipped off to inpatient therapy for a few weeks at least. I think Dim is lucky he's still got his parents to at least keep him from being completely dragged into the undertow of delusion (barely), but she has absolutely no one in her life to give her a reality check and tell her to get her bleeping tit together.

Reactions: 31
I don't even understand what this witch is even doing all day besides just binge-watching Bravo shows, texting AmanDUH, and half-assing what she calls "editing". She has no idea how to multitask, she can't focus on anything, she sleeps a lot but is somehow always tired (witch, get tested for sleep apnea), she finds good hygiene to be optional, she hyperfixates on making the same "comfort meal" multiple nights in a row, she won't drive herself anywhere and function as a bleeping independent woman, she's not involved in her children at all.

I mean Dim has to know this witch needs some intense therapy, right? He needs therapy too, but she needs to be shipped off to inpatient therapy for a few weeks at least. I think Dim is lucky he's still got his parents to at least keep him from being completely dragged into the undertow of delusion (barely), but she has absolutely no one in her life to give her a reality check and tell her to get her bleeping tit together.
Watches Tattle and witches to Amanduh when something regarding her socials is posted and trade Cheez Whitz recipes.

I don't like Dim either. He is such a know it all and I do think they both bring out the worst traits in each other. For their kids sake though I hope he grows up and gets help and at least attempts to get help for Jenn. I doubt they will.
---
And somehow I imagine Dim hearing Hotwheels and thinking this will get us media pass to Matel Adventure Park and went overboard. Jenn also has made references to the Barbie movie as well :rolleyes: Lord, I know they missed out on SM world but can you even see those idiots heading to Arizona. They'd complain about the heat endlessly and the water. Ugh, just thinking about Phoenix tap is making me gag.

Last edited:
I still think there will be a bit of a mommy makeover in the future. Regarding how big who even knows...even if she did get surgery there's no way she'd be able to maintain it. I really doubt (and hope she's not) pregnant. We all know she probably guzzled that booze at the WA. I don't think it was there for just show. While I do think she wanted a girl, I don't think she's stupid enough to try with a third being a possible unwanted another son.
Amanda could be the baby girl she never had.
Doesn't really matter what time someone texts me because I know how to use a little something called Do Not Disturb on my phone. It's just like Jenn to insinuate other people are responsible for tracking her sleeping patterns so they don't text her at the wrong time.
I keep my do not disturb on until noon most days. A good 7 hours of peace.

Reactions: 8
I swear every time she says “Bud”/“Buddy”, I need a shot of vodka !

• Haha
They need to hard stop all of the mommy and daddy talk.
It’s gross, and super cringey.
He’s talking to a camera, jackson is nowhere to be found, but he’s calling Jenn mommy. Ew.

I love how Jackson has moved on, and no matter how much Jenn hates it, he calls them mom and dad for the most part

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.