The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Christmas where Jackson just opens gifts and doesn’t even appreciate them. I know some kids if they got a bike they would be so ecstatic. Also, poor Oliver didn’t really open his own gifts. Have some patience and let him open his own gifts instead of Jackson.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jenn has no rapport with either of her sons

Hey Buddy, Wow Buddy, Budd, Budd, Buddy, do you like it Buddy, over and over and over, it’s a bizarre and soulless way to talk to your own children.

Baby Buddy Oliver’s presents were as much of a surprise to her as him!

I thought Tim had picked some really great toys for Oliver actually.

Oliver is such a cute chilled baby. All he wants to do is play with his new toys. He didn’t make a peep when Jackson was thrashing all over the place and he really loves his Daddy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, I finished it. I think they went from the little alt-right special with Buddy's haircut to Mommy and Me future douche bangs. Ugh, I really try my hardest not to be too snarky when it comes to the kid but his behavior was outright grimace worthy in it. Again, blame his parents they
Ok, don't come at me, but I don't ever understand the "alt-right" comments peeps make about Jackson's hair.

I mean, when they refused to cut it when he was a baby bc they were waiting for the barber shop to open, there were negative comments made about that, but now that it's short (and, for all intents and purposes, a "typical" boys' short hair cut), it's "alt-right"? What is considered not "alt-right" then for Jackson's hair?

BTW, I'm registered NPA (aka independent), and I think all politicians are crooked, so I've got no skin in the game here... just curious where that came from since we know the Trackers cried about Trump getting voted into office and they're both registered Dems.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, don't come at me, but I don't ever understand the "alt-right" comments peeps make about Jackson's hair.

I mean, when they refused to cut it when he was a baby bc they were waiting for the barber shop to open, there were negative comments made about that, but now that it's short (and, for all intents and purposes, a "typical" boys' short hair cut), it's "alt-right"? What is considered not "alt-right" then for Jackson's hair?

BTW, I'm registered NPA (aka independent), and I think all politicians are crooked, so I've got no skin in the game here... just curious where that came from since we know the Trackers cried about Trump getting voted into office and they're both registered Dems.
Pretty sure they are exclusively talking about the style of haircut, with the shaved sides and the volume on the top. Google the phrase and it comes up, alt-right haircut.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure they are exclusively talking about the style of haircut, with the shaved sides and the volume on the top. Google the phrase and it comes up, alt-right haircut.
Ok, yeah... but before it was termed that by some, it was just a haircut / style, right?
I mean, Macklemore had the cut before people started terming it that, and he's not alt-right.

Sometimes, it's just a haircut / style and nothing more or less. 🥴

Reactions: 15
Historically, Jackson usually wakes up during the 6oclock hour based on multiple comments Tim has made throughout his 4 years of life.

it’s so funny how Jenn is not able to function at 7 when her kid gets up at the crack of Dawn every day. You’d think she’d be used to it by now… oh wait.

by 7, I’ve already made my HS kid lunch, grabbed us breakfast, dropped her off to school, grabbed coffee, and back home to start work at 7 and that’s just my first job!
then I work elementary kids after school hours, then I still either go home to cook, or have to do errands and pick up dinner on my way home.

Jenn could/would NEVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I skipped almost the entire first half of the video because I can’t stand watching Jackson’s behavior and I still can’t understand a single word he says. Also skipped over all the time fillers of Tim assembling the tracks.

I guess Jackson thought the day was all about him since all his birthday decorations are still up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

German Nazis favoured an undercut hairstyle during the war. It became associated with right wing extremists over the years. I think the comments about J$ come from the fact he's so blonde, the shorts he was wearing etc he's the
Aryan ideal child and a bit reminecent of the nazi bf in Sound of Music.

Reactions: 7
Speaking as a childless by choice young Boomer, I didn’t think Jax’s behavior was all that bad. He was excited about Xmas and at that age, they are all about themselves. Was he grabby and greedy? Yes, but perhaps his parents shouldn’t have shared that part of the video. Now Ollie, on the other hand, is just the cutest! His precious little face was always smiling and he’s just a happy little baby. Tim chose some great learning toys for him, he appears to be further along than Jax was at his age (except for crawling, but just watch, he will just stand up and walk one day). Both kids seem to prefer their daddy, of course, he’s the one who plays with them. He needs to discourage flinging the cars around the house, or someone is going to get hurt. The bumper cars were hilarious, was Timmy trolling us? Grandma and Grandpa saved the day by bringing batteries, I bet they brought lots of books and educational things for the boys. Always #TeamOliver

Reactions: 11
German Nazis favoured an undercut hairstyle during the war. It became associated with right wing extremists over the years. I think the comments about J$ come from the fact he's so blonde, the shorts he was wearing etc he's the
Yeah, I'm familiar...but still. I can't stand the Trackers but terming the dang kid's friggin haircut as "alt-right" akin to looking like a Nazi is bit much...

He can't help he's blonde, he can't help his parents dress him 70s short-shorts, he can't help that the chick at the haircut place cut what she did, even if at the direction of the two dolts. 🤷‍♀️ I dunno...

Reactions: 28
If that’s the reference, then maybe it shouldn’t be labeled on Jackson, since he’s just a little kid. Especially in this political environment.

• Heart
Ok, yeah... but before it was termed that by some, it was just a haircut / style, right?
I mean, Macklemore had the cut before people started terming it that, and he's not alt-right.

Sometimes, it's just a haircut / style and nothing more or less. 🥴
Tim has that kind of haircut too, so I think it is more of a thing of making Buddy look like him. But there is a bunch of talk about that style haircut online, so I have no idea.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...0/does-this-haircut-make-me-look-like-a-nazi/

This article is from 2016.

I think the Tracker thinking is it is a hipster haircut, like Tim's old curly mustache he used to have.

Reactions: 7
Oliver is going to watch that video one day and realize that his suspicions that Jackson is the favorite are true.
I really don’t think Jackson is the favorite. I think he is more demanding and they are too lazy to correct. Parenting is hard work, and we all see how Jenn handles work…

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Speaking as a childless by choice young Boomer, I didn’t think Jax’s behavior was all that bad. He was excited about Xmas and at that age, they are all about themselves. Was he grabby and greedy? Yes, but perhaps his parents shouldn’t have shared that part of the video. Now Ollie, on the other hand, is just the cutest! His precious little face was always smiling and he’s just a happy little baby. Tim chose some great learning toys for him,
Oh GAWD... I'm going to get skewered today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:because yeah, I watched it and no, I didn't see anything major stand out from J. He just acted like a typical kid and nothing seemed exceptionally bratty. Tim's gift choices were cute and yeah, they totally need to tell him to stop flinging tit but kids are kids sometimes.

And yeah, Oliver is a cutie. He's got the sweetest little smile.

I AM, on the other hand, AMAZED that Jenn seemed completely unaware of the majority of the gifts her sons were opening. THAT is ridiculous to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t watch the voog, but why would Jenn say Christmas is more about Jackson? That doesn’t track… it is Oliver’s FIRST Christmas. Baby’s First Christmas is always a huge deal in my family. Wasn’t she popping grapes on New Years wishing for another baby? Where’s the celebration?

• Heart
Tim has that kind of haircut too, so I think it is more of a thing of making Buddy look like him.

I think the Tracker thinking is it is a hipster haircut, like Tim's old curly mustache he used to have.
Right. And that's kinda my point. Maybe I'm not making it so clear (I haven't had enough coffee yet :ROFLMAO: ) but sometimes, it's just a friggin haircut.

I had a professor in my undergrad program (I was an English major...30 years ago...yikes) who was working with us on analyzing a poem.
Can't recall the poem or the author but I recall that a classmate of mine was trying to dissect absolutely every.single.thing in the poem.

The professor said, astutely, "Sometimes a tree is just a tree." (translation: not everything has particular deep meaning)

I guess I feel that way about this. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I didn’t watch the voog, but why would Jenn say Christmas is more about Jackson? That doesn’t track… it is Oliver’s FIRST Christmas. Baby’s First Christmas is always a huge deal in my family. Wasn’t she popping grapes on New Years wishing for another baby? Where’s the celebration?
There is no celebration because Baby $liver wasn't a girl.

• Sad
I really don’t think Jackson is the favorite. I think he is more demanding and they are too lazy to correct. Parenting is hard work, and we all see how Jenn handles work…
She literally said this Christmas was about Jackson.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Right. And that's kinda my point. Maybe I'm not making it so clear (I haven't had enough coffee yet :ROFLMAO: ) but sometimes, it's just a friggin haircut.

I had a professor in my undergrad program (I was an English major...30 years ago...yikes) who was working with us on analyzing a poem.
Can't recall the poem or the author but I recall that a classmate of mine was trying to dissect absolutely every.single.thing in the poem.

The professor said, astutely, "Sometimes a tree is just a tree." (translation: not everything has particular deep meaning)

I guess I feel that way about this. :ROFLMAO:
I agree.. It looks like a very basic boy haircut to me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.