The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn, the pots and pans aren't the problem and more expensive ones don't make your cooking skills any better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jenn, the pots and pans aren't the problem and more expensive ones don't make your cooking skills any better.
Ginns issue seems to be she just always cooks on the hottest flame at all times, which leads to her scorching her pans.

Reactions: 18
Tell me why they bought Jackson purple rain boots with unicorns and rainbows on them? Seriously. These people are unbelievable. They just disgust me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They got Buddy 1 a pair of purple rain boots with a design of rainbows and unicorns. Totally fine, but something about both of them (Tim and Jenn) repeating “purple with rainbows and unicorns” doesn’t sit right with my spirit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She says the corn pudding recipe is down below. But of course it isn’t. She’s consistently bad at her job.

Reactions: 12
Is Dana Carvey missing his grandma? Somehow she ended up in Ft Pampers.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 5.48.58 PM.png

I had to skip through all the unnecessary excessive junk present opening. I find it all to be super gross, frankly.

My parents would have yelled at me if I rode a bleeping bike in the bleeping kitchen. GO OUTSIDE, JFC.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.02.37 PM.png

🫠
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 5.54.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They got Buddy 1 a pair of purple rain boots with a design of rainbows and unicorns. Totally fine, but something about both of them (Tim and Jenn) repeating “purple with rainbows and unicorns” doesn’t sit right with my spirit.
Jenn wanted to get the boots for Olive and in turn because there was no Olive J$ got them. Just like with his Minnie Mouse bag. Unbelievable. Saw the balloons and Little Dutch Brothers from hell costume was still out :rolleyes:
---
Going to throw this one out as well

TTT 158: What is It with This Family with Shorts (and Bangs)

Reactions: 14
So Jen didn’t even get Tim the screwdriver tool. It was conveniently out of stock. I doubt she even looked. Apparently he hinted at a few other things too but she was oblivious. I doubt she ever pays any attention to him unless the camera is rolling. And even then it’s not much.

He didn’t get her anything either so I guess no golf cart. Unless that’s now moved back to Valentines Day.

I want to believe he was actually moved by the Barbie movie because of Jackson. But if he’s really crying about him growing up then spend time with him instead of constantly pawning him off to a babysitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I only skimmed the Christmas Day Vid, but that was something. It seems so wrong that this is "content." I'm sure Rosie the Robot Maid Nanny appreciates that noisy a$$ Hot Wheels bicycle that Buddy rides inside the multi-purpose kitchen. And more giant Hot Wheels sets is just what they need in that crowded house. Tim looked exhausted, I'm sure he wrapped all those presents by himself. Always nice to see the renovated backyard grill get a cameo appearance with that lovely aluminum thing on the window to keep the house from catching on fire. Their school should make a viewing of the Tracker Christmas Special an annual holiday tradition.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Dana Carvey missing his grandma? Somehow she ended up in Ft Pampers.
View attachment 2653772

I had to skip through all the unnecessary excessive junk present opening. I find it all to be super gross, frankly.

My parents would have yelled at me if I rode a bleeping bike in the bleeping kitchen. GO OUTSIDE, JFC.
View attachment 2653778

🫠
View attachment 2653779
She looks like Bruce Vilanch.
CE58193B-4549-44CD-B1CC-EFF3E830B939.jpeg

---
That's not Dana Carvey that's Bruce Vilanche.
Jinx!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I made it throygh 18 minutes and just couldn't take anymore. Between J$ ripping open all of $livers presents, playing with all of $livers toys, and just acting like a brat...ugh.

Oh, and let's not forget Jenn saying, "we got the him the 12-24 month size for socks because his feet are so big" as they pull the socks out of $livers stocking with J$ right next to her. Way to keep the magic of Santa alive. Poor kid is going to stop believing before he even had a chance to believe.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Tim says Jackson can wear the 🌈 🦄 boots to school on Fridays. Between these and the windmill costume they are seriously ruining his chances at that school.

• Haha
  • Sad
She blames her crunchy crispy hair on Da Baby. I don't think either of them even showered before having dinner with Dim's parents. Taking casual to a whole 'nother level. 🤢
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.16.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.17.22 PM.png

She says she can't see without her glasses but doesn't want to go get her glasses in Da Baby's room. witch, you have multiple glasses, you just don't want to move, period.

Dim talks about a painting class they did and says "I don't know if you guys have seen this painting class" and Ginn sternly says "No, they haven't". Dude has like no idea or care apparently about whatever Ginn is (or rather isn't) uploading these days.

I think whenever Ginn is bored of whatever Dim is talking about, she immediately starts searching for food in her teeth.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.24.28 PM.png

Da Baby has his pacifier in his mouth like 90% of the time. Didn't they say they didn't want him to be on the pacifier as much as Buddy because they were concerned about what it would do to his teeth? 🥴
---
It was basically 80% Budley and Hot Wheels.
Omg, Budley. I love it. (But not "do you looooooooooove it?" a la Ginn)

• Sick
  • Heart
So Jen didn’t even get Tim the screwdriver tool. It was conveniently out of stock. I doubt she even looked. Apparently he hinted at a few other things too but she was oblivious. I doubt she ever pays any attention to him unless the camera is rolling. And even then it’s not much.

He didn’t get her anything either so I guess no golf cart. Unless that’s now moved back to Valentines Day.
No screwdrivers on Amazon, or Lowes, Wally World, or even Publix? Yeah. Someone didn't try.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, she literally made corn pudding? I thought maybe this was a euphemism. 😂
She burnt the tit out of the corn pudding. It was charred. Completely unrecognizable after she cooked it. Those pans are probably already ruined. Here is the before and after:

IMG_4117.jpeg

IMG_4118.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.