The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely fishing to be #hosted by the Mattel Adventure Park in Arizona, no question. I can see Tim sending the Christmas Morning Vid to their Media Team, "It was a Mattel Christmas in the Tracker House This Year!!!!! Hot Wheels and Barbie were the stars of the show. Wheeeeeee!" I can see the Trackers being invited but only Tim goes. Or maybe Tim and Jenn if a nice hotel is provided. The kids will not go, they will stay with Rosie and Mike and Amanda and Nick.
So I used to live in Southern AZ and we would take the trip up to Glendale to see the Coyotes when they played in the arena there. The Westgate Entertainment District is right next to the Mattel Park.

1. We used to stay at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale. It’s where the visiting teams stay. It’s really nice.

2. It’s so bleeping hot there in the summer. Idk how this park will operate. I’ve been in that area in August and the average temp is like 105° (~41°) June, July & Aug
without the heat index.
It feels like holding a blow dryer to your skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, however you term the haircut I've never been a big fan of it or the new look with the bangs, or the long hair. I blame Tracker styling honestly. Kid doesn't have a chance. Probably is going to be gifted a thing of stinky cologne and gloopy gel as soon as he's old enough. Ugh, and it's my turn to probably get skewered but he annoyed the hell out of me in that video but again mostly the parents. I get they did no preparation to get him used to having a baby brother but Oliver is what nine months old at this point Jenn and Tim should've set boundaries but haven't. Same with the gift opening. And who bets those idiots gave themselves vacations and just aren't saying anything. I know her bestie mentioned something about her and her fiance giving each other dates and I could see her ripping the idea off of the Tracker.
---
So I used to live in Southern AZ and we would take the trip up to Glendale to see the Coyotes when they played in the arena there. The Westgate Entertainment District is right next to the Mattel Park.

1. We used to stay at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale. It’s where the visiting teams stay. It’s really nice.

2. It’s so bleeping hot there in the summer. Idk how this park will operate. I’ve been in that area in August and the average temp is like 105° (~41°) June, July & Aug
without the heat index.
It feels like holding a blow dryer to your skin.
Yeah, watching them react to dry heat wold be interesting in itself. I really don't know why they thought opening a park there was a good idea unless a lot of it is indoors.

Reactions: 11
Well, however you term the haircut I've never been a big fan of it or the new look with the bangs, or the long hair. I blame Tracker styling honestly.
Got it. I'm just curious though, what haircut would you think would look good on him? Or would be your preference?
I guess I just never thought little boys could have so many options, aside from growing it long or cutting it short (save for like a friggin mohawk or something)

Reactions: 5
Honestly, people have been criticizing his hair since early on. It's not that big of a deal and I think it looks fine. His hair is the only situation where it's damned if they do, damned if they don't.
---
I don’t base my opinions on what Jenn says, but how she acts. She lies.
It's a messed up thing to say when you have more than one kid and they can both watch the video in the future.

Reactions: 13
Ok, yeah... but before it was termed that by some, it was just a haircut / style, right?
I mean, Macklemore had the cut before people started terming it that, and he's not alt-right.

Sometimes, it's just a haircut / style and nothing more or less. 🥴
Yup. My husband's hair has the shaved sides and more on top and he is an Independent and hates Trump. Just because he has that haircut doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, as far as the terms go for the haircut go that's how I've seen it referred to as so I don't know another way to describe it. And I think what bothers me about it most is the styling. They cannot style anything worth a damn. I don't cut hair for a living, but I assume there would be another way to style that kid without him looking like a future douche of America.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, but what happens, later, when he discovers guns and drugs? Will they still have a hard time saying ’no’?
Even though I don't believe the Trackers are that "set for life" I do think Buddy the first will end up with a bad case of affluenza.
Oliver is going to watch that video one day and realize that his suspicions that Jackson is the favorite are true.
Don't you worry about it, Ollie. You're OUR favorite and we're nicer people.

Reactions: 16
J$ is entitled, but do yall think he acts like that at school?
I get the feeling he has to behave there. Who knows.

His speech is still bad & he is still breathing through his mouth and has drool all the time. Now it appears O$ has allergies.
There is no way that house is not full of dust & dirt! I will never understand why they ignore their children’s health.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Quick background to set the scene: my husband and I had to say goodbye to our sweet baby girl (our almost 18.5 year old Maltese that we’ve had for all of that time except for her first 12 weeks of life) the day after T-giving. My job shuts down December 22nd to January 2nd and my husband’s does not. I’ve been sitting here all alone missing our sweet girl every day while he works which is probably not good for my mental health considering during this time I actually watched my first Tracker vid in I can’t even tell you how long. It was the solo 40th bday extravaganza staycation. LORT HAVE MERCY. I can’t do that to myself again. And then as soon as she checked out of there, they were going to check in to another hotel???? I’m guessing though that this has been business as usual during the time I haven’t been watching any Disney vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Coming from a hairstylist here- the hard part, slicked back, shaved sides, greased up hairstyle Tim wears is not political. It’s very old school rockabilly. It was on trend several years ago. As someone mentioned, it went with his stupid mustache. They just had Jackson’s hair cut the same way as Tim’s. It’s high maintenance to keep a little boys hair in place like that. Nothing alt right about it. But definitely out of style in 2023.

Reactions: 26
Ok, yeah... but before it was termed that by some, it was just a haircut / style, right?
I mean, Macklemore had the cut before people started terming it that, and he's not alt-right.

Sometimes, it's just a haircut / style and nothing more or less. 🥴
I agree that sometimes a haircut is just a haircut. An undercut with volume on top is a popular style.
I’m sure Jackson has his hair like that because Tim does.

Reactions: 13
The overbuying and spoiling of the kids is simply over compensating for the fact they've no time, no affection and no connection with them, they think in their tiny minds that if they flood jackpot with cars they're showing him they love him .... fools.

You can not replace a love between you and your kids with anything. In a heartbeat I would die for my child, Jenn Tracker would choose herself over her children every single time. FACT.

Reactions: 26
His brother has a microwave outside for bacon? WTF is going on with this family. Why are they all obsessed with bacon. I guess his wife got pissed at the constant bacon smells.

As far as the gift opening, it makes me super sad that these kids have to have their private family moments shared. I feel like you should be able to open your presents when you’re little without the internet watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate to agree with the Slackers, but I do on the bacon thing. While I think it smells great when it's cooking, I am not a fan of everything smelling like bacon the rest of the day.

Some more winners in the comments

Surprised this wasn't deleted yet.
Screenshot_20231228-120811_YouTube.jpg

Well, this would explain how they are able to grift through life. If you never clean anything the luck never stops.
Screenshot_20231228-120654_YouTube.jpg

Doesn't matter how buddy feels, it matters what Gin likes and using their given names is soooooo hard, especially with 2 kids.
Screenshot_20231228-120522_YouTube.jpg

Well 1, she has no idea where they were purchased and 2, even if she did, posting links is even harder than calling her miracle children by their given names.
Screenshot_20231228-120457_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tim's hair has always looked like an "alt-right" guy's style, because those guys adopted that hairstyle (which is said above to be a typical undercut, hard part style) and Tim still has it (though lately it looks like tit whatever it is 😂). I always laughed at Quasi calling Tim's hair that term because it is exactly what those guys look like and it was funnier to me since we know they didn't like Trump and are desperate to get away from their old One Chainz stuff. I thought it was...funny? I wasn't taking it literally.

I don't think J's hair has ever looked like Tim's, so I'm confused about that because it has never looked "alt-right" like to me. No hard or shaved part and sides and no undercut. It was just a short, boy haircut and previously with short bangs. If you style the front it looks more put together, and if you don't or let the bangs grow out then it looks like a bowl cut. The main thing is, they seem to have lost interest in styling his hair just like their own -- oof. He's got Jenn-like bangs now, and I almost made the same observation from that voog. 😂 But it was also Christmas morning and I always expect hair to look like a hot mess. I usually have to wash and dry my hair before I'll be in pics but Christmas morning is the only exception. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another Christmas where Jackson just opens gifts and doesn’t even appreciate them. I know some kids if they got a bike they would be so ecstatic. Also, poor Oliver didn’t really open his own gifts. Have some patience and let him open his own gifts instead of Jackson.
Oliver hasn’t been shown much…

Does he have hand/arm motor skills?
Is he given the opportunity to develop & learn them?
At age 4, Jackson has extremely poor fine motor skills! And this could be a window into Oliver’s future.

Dumb is as dumb does, referring to Tim & Ginn
---
The Westgate Entertainment District is right next to the Mattel Park.
I love the Westgate Entertainment District!
My daughter just moved down there and is less than 1/2 mile from the Mattel Park.

The State Farm Stadium, where the NFL Arizona Cardinals play, is between these two venues, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oliver hasn’t been shown much…

Does he have hand/arm motor skills?
Is he given the opportunity to develop & learn them?
At age 4, Jackson has extremely poor fine motor skills! And this could be a window into Oliver’s future.

Dumb is as dumb does, referring to Tim & Ginn
Actually, I think (as someone else said also) that O seems more advanced for his age except for the lack of crawling (I don't think that is an issue though, some kids don't crawl much). O was playing just fine with the toys, and he certainly could have opened more gifts if they were patient, didn't let J grab them, didn't let J rip them (or ask him to), and just let O hold one and help him start pulling on the paper. They didn't seem interested to do that and just let J do it.

O is waving (when they say bye bye), smiling, making eye contact, and watching his brother like a hawk, following him with his eyes. He also looked at an object on the floor and tried to draw attention to it once - like what is that or look at that. He has also been around a nanny a lot these past several months who likely gives him a lot of one-on-one time, so that may be good for him if he doesn't get that time from his parents.

I wish neither would be in vlogs, but O seems more suited to be in them than J. I am surprised they haven't pivoted to having him on more and J less. When they have him with them, he is stuck in a stroller and screeching at them for attention. 😐

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.