The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like….
Exposing your own mental fragility and inability to be self-aware…
maybe start off with something other than “nothing like” or just put your bleeping phone down because No one gives a tit.

IMG_9604.jpeg

Reactions: 10
And as far as this That Tracks shitcast...
I am (not really) in disbelief that Tim and Jenn want to associate themselves so closely with people they really don't fully know, who could have their own weird connections and beliefs that would mess up the current Tracker facade. I just get the vibe that something will come up later and they will all have to disassociate from each other so fast and we will never hear of Nick again. That is if the podcast idea ever really takes off at all and doesn't fizzle into obscurity.

I listen to several podcasts but no theme park ones, and I can't imagine that grannies, teens, and TiffanyStan types will be glued to their podcasts of just talking. They will need to have Jenn on for that audience to give a tit.

These two are so awkward together.

Reactions: 20
Under/over on number of Podcast episodes before it fades into oblivion is 4...

Tim doesn't travel outside of the Disney bubble/Florida. He is about two weeks behind the curve in theme park news. His advice is limited to suggestions to stay at the airport you live next to and forget to pack essentials. TPD will do the heavy lifting and Tim will nod along.

Reactions: 24
I didn't screenshot it, but there is one tweet where she says she isn't judging and they can spend their money however they want, but the Trackers went on like 3 Disney cruises in one year in the "big rooms" that cost "like $11,000" (🤣), and how she wishes she could do that.

This is such a disaster. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Under/over on number of Podcast episodes before it fades into oblivion is 4...

Tim doesn't travel outside of the Disney bubble/Florida. He is about two weeks behind the curve in theme park news. His advice is limited to suggestions to stay at the airport you live next to and forget to pack essentials. TPD will do the heavy lifting and Tim will nod along.
I’m going with 3 episodes, especially since they are putting a “dad” spin on it. TPD does a ton of cool stuff with his kids, both together and individually. The younger kid has autism and he seems to promote unique offerings that are comfortable for him. Tim is an expert at ditching his kid, micromanaging him, and not truly understanding what works and doesn’t work for him and his needs. With Da Baby, I don’t think Tim does anything but pressure the kid to crawl in order to win a race. This whole thing is just not going to go well. I’m here for it. 🍿

• Haha
Amanda was such a thoughtful gift to us Tattlers. Might be the best thing I got this Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Tim was part of a different podcast, some years back, with two other guys. It was hyped as being a big deal. However, I recall trying to listen to the first one, only to quickly turn it off once I realized how tedious and crap it was. I’m now wondering how long that one lasted? More than two episodes?

Of course, this time around, I feel sure that Tim would have learned from his past mistakes… ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim was part of a different podcast, some years back, with two other guys. It was hyped as being a big deal. However, I recall trying to listen to the first one, only to quickly turn it off once I realized how tedious and crap it was. I’m now wondering how long that one lasted? More than two episodes?

Of course, this time around, I feel sure that Tim would have learned from his past mistakes… ;)
The TimTracker podcast (did they buy a load of equipment for it?) comprised 11 episodes over 24 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The TimTracker podcast (did they buy a load of equipment for it?) comprised 11 episodes over 24 months.
I may be getting confused, but I don’t think the podcast I was thinking of was called that. It wasn’t something specifically focused on him. Maybe someone with a better memory recalls what I’m referring to?

Reactions: 4
I suspect Nick will spend hours researching and writing notes and planning episodes and he will arrive to film and Tim will just plop down in a chair and be clueless and say yeah a lot. Nick will end up hating this, as he does everything for the podcast and Tim gets all the recognition and stan love from it. 😂 But I know it will be boring and awkward. They aren't funny, at all. Podcasts need some angle like people who are funny, engaging topics, or something. Also Nick's voice is not podcast-worthy. It will be so annoying to listen to at length. I give it a few episodes before they pull in Jenn for commentary and she takes over.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I suspect Nick will spend hours researching and writing notes and planning episodes and he will arrive to film and Tim will just plop down in a chair and be clueless and say yeah a lot. Nick will end up hating this, as he does everything for the podcast and Tim gets all the recognition and stan love from it. 😂 But I know it will be boring and awkward. They aren't funny, at all. Podcasts need some angle like people who are funny, engaging topics, or something. Also Nick's voice is not podcast-worthy. It will be so annoying to listen to at length. I give it a few episodes before they pull in Jenn for commentary and she takes over.
Nobody is going to want to listen to Kermit for an hour either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All these attention bleep sad sack grifters who think all their mundane thoughts are worth sharing make me wish their parents would have used birth control.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Nick was thinking, "We could be...The Theme Park DadS!" But got too nervous so suggested the name with Track in it and of course Tim loved it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.