The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2023-12-26 5.31.52 PM.png

Riddle me this. How does her sticker shop work exactly? She doesn't actually create these. It looks like she just buys them from someone else.

I admit I don't know how Etsy works. But these ain't hand made by her.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 5.30.14 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably buys the designs and then prints the stickers at home on a Cricut. She's no better than Amazon drop shippers.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2652116

Riddle me this. How does her sticker shop work exactly? She doesn't actually create these. It looks like she just buys them from someone else.

View attachment 2652120
I think she is either using AI or stealing designs. Etsy doesn’t give AF about running anything ethically. Every independent artist I know is getting off Etsy.

I will add- as an illustration who has worked my arse off to make original characters & sells my own original designs as stickers- it’s infuriating to see someone like her sell tit she didn’t make & sell the didn’t make.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys, I admit that I may be out of the loop. Seriously, can someone tell me what people (adults) are doing with all of these stickers?
Is it for like water bottles and laptops?

Reactions: 17
Wow, I just went down this rabbit hole on Twitter. Princess and the Bear seem to be calling out a manager at Ft. Wilderness Lodge. I've never heard of these people before. But calling out a Disney manager is going to go over so well. Maybe Disney is finally tired of all these people monetizing their property.
Disney managers are awesome. I've become friendly with one of them at AKL who is just fabulous. We brought them all Christmas cookies when we went down about two weeks ago. They work hard and deal with such crap from people, it pisses me off these vloggers are treating the cast members like tit.

I see a lot of women my age - so mid thirties - with stickers on their laptops, water bottles, whatever, especially when I go to the gym. I am boring and have no stickers on my water bottle. I guess I gotta get with the program.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a stern talk with my cats that they are slacking at only 1200 followers on their IG account. Then I said just kidding because no way in hell would I create a TikTok account to expand their reach and already as it is I keep having to block 'pet ambassadors' who want my cats to rep their fugly bandanas and crappy made-in-a-sweatshop-by-little-kids-in-China cat beds and trees.
My dogs only about 700 on X so your kitties are still beating them. Ugh, I may have watched some of her TikToks and cringed. She uses one of those AI voices for the cat that I've heard other people use for their pets and it's so cringe worthy. The only pets that should talk are Hammy and his late sister, Olivia. Oh, and his cat brother and sister too.
---
View attachment 2652116

View attachment 2652120
She uses some type of printer and was babbling up about upgrading it which was how she didn't work post move. I think the finance even was like well what if you don't see that many stickers. I know she mentioned somewhere right now she's only doing wholesale orders (aka she's not doing jackshit).

• Haha
I remember commenting how awful this interaction was back when this voog came out. This is what the podcast will be. Blurred out guy is all of us. Starts at the 29 minute mark.

Also found this gem in the comments, which one of you is this?
Screenshot_20231226-174507_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys, I admit that I may be out of the loop. Seriously, can someone tell me what people (adults) are doing with all of these stickers?
I have stickers on one of my water bottles that I usually use for hiking/nature trips but they're stickers of the places and trails I've hiked as a memento of my physical accomplishments.
I don't know why anyone would put a generic bubble bath sticker on their water bottle unless it reminds them to bathe or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Washington Post just shared this article that goes into how much several content creators make per month. I thought it was pretty interesting and a good look into about how much the Trackers could be earning. We know they really don't get a lot of $ in brand deals, and I would bet good money their merch sales aren't very high, so it's likely the majority of their income comes from ad revenue. I'd love to see their monthly expenses lol
Gift link, so no need for a subscription to read this https://wapo.st/48wUGuM

Reactions: 12
I have stickers on one of my water bottles that I usually use for hiking/nature trips but they're stickers of the places and trails I've hiked as a memento of my physical accomplishments.
I don't know why anyone would put a generic bubble bath sticker on their water bottle unless it reminds them to bathe or something.
I sell an animal in a bathtub design & it’s a hit, but again- it’s original. I even have an illustration inspired by you- a potato product & a certain fruit. I first heard you use the term here.

This girl doesn’t have an artistic or original bone in her body.

• Heart
I think she is either using AI or stealing designs. Etsy doesn’t give AF about running anything ethically. Every independent artist I know is getting off Etsy.

I will add- as an illustration who has worked my arse off to make original characters & sells my own original designs as stickers- it’s infuriating to see someone like her sell tit she didn’t make & sell the didn’t make.
It is indeed infuriating.

Years ago, I worked for a very small company in Alabama run by a husband and wife. One day, the wife had a brainstorm: We should make and sell mugs and engraved items with "Roll Tide" and "War Eagle" on them (slogans for Alabama and Auburn Football). I thought, you f*cking idiot, those are copyrighted phrases, they will sue your a$$ off if they find out. I quit shortly after that.

Amanda has caught on!
Or BFF Jenn just let her know why she has so many more followers…View attachment 2652083
LOL. This is is hilarious. 😂

When you post everything you ever thought over thousands of posts on your public social media site on the internet, you WANTED people to see them. You wanted followers and likes. Now actual people have seen this stuff and suddenly she locks it down. I mean she was happy to post she had new followers just today, right? What changed now? 😅

She had literally a dozen tweets over time about her bangs. I didn't share all those but it was incredible. She was like people in 2010 on Facebook posting every inane thought and action they were doing. "______ is hungry and going to eat dinner!!" "_____ is thinking of cutting my bangs!!! Omg you guyz!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Amanda is going private on all her social media, huh? Should we all give her a big Hello!

She usually gets very little interaction anyway, but can her ego handle telling only 1600 people every single mundane thought she ever has?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm...do we ALL know someone who always looks like they need to bathe? And if we get that person a bath sticker to put on their water bottle to remind them to bathe, can we also get a sticker she can put somewhere to remind her to use one of 10,000 water bottle she owns?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Amanda is going private on all her social media, huh? Should we all give her a big Hello!

She usually gets very little interaction anyway, but can her ego handle telling only 1600 people every single mundane thought she ever has?
Oh it's probably OMG woo is me I'm being stalked by meanies.

• Sick
  • Haha
So, yes to your question. Her shop headlines pics like these,
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 3.28.57 PM.png

but then underneath says this:
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 3.29.37 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
HOW THE duck IS SHE GOING TO PAY THEIR RENT WITHOUT 1000 STICKER SALES!?!

Maybe she'll be the next "new nanny."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"not longer be selling stickers"

SO many new and fun products!!!!!
Exclamation! Points!!!!

Why do all these influencers/vloggers/grifters seem like they have the reading/writing comprehension of a drunk hedgehog?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, yes to your question. Her shop headlines pics like these,
View attachment 2652202

but then underneath says this:
View attachment 2652203
"I will not longer be selling stickers".....if that's her level of grammar probably a wise decision.
---
"not longer be selling stickers"

SO many new and fun products!!!!!
Exclamation! Points!!!!

Why do all these influencers/vloggers/grifters seem like they have the reading/writing comprehension of a drunk hedgehog?
Lol....Jinx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.