The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda wants no privacy (Her social media accounts prove this). Her BFF commanded this. This is where Amanda starts to feel like Jenn is not allowing her to shine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
HOW THE duck IS SHE GOING TO PAY THEIR RENT WITHOUT 1000 STICKER SALES!?!

Maybe she'll be the next "new nanny."
She apparently was a teaching assistant at a pre-school, so that's probably more experience than Jess or Rosie had.

And if that doesn't work out, she also worked several years at Aldi. Perhaps she could get a job at the Lake Nona Publix. She'd have constant interaction with the Bojans since they are there several times a week. Maybe she could figure out a way to combine them into one job and keep Oliver contained under the cash register.

Reactions: 14
Her "enchantingsunshine" IG isn't private yet, but hasn't been posted on since Potato was a wee lil' spud.

Even the pink hair 😂
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 2.52.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This gal will end up on TTT payroll in six months. It’s about time for Rosie to quit anyway

Reactions: 18
She apparently was a teaching assistant at a pre-school, so that's probably more experience than Jess or Rosie had.

And if that doesn't work out, she also worked several years at Aldi. Perhaps she could get a job at the Lake Nona Publix. She'd have constant interaction with the Bojans since they are there several times a week. Maybe she could figure out a way to combine them into one job and keep Oliver contained under the cash register.
This is too funny!! If anyone followed the DIS drama, Jenn would have her own Publix lady like Pete with his. She might even get a Thanksgiving invitation!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, I admit that I may be out of the loop. Seriously, can someone tell me what people (adults) are doing with all of these stickers?
Is it for like water bottles and laptops?
Yes! The majority of my customers are adults. I think adults love having something small to brighten their lives. We become so dull & so judged if everything we own isn’t adult oriented.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey AmanDUH, while you're at it, you can fix the grammar mistakes in your Etsy shop of enchanting sunshine cork coasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of Amanda’s recent tweets said she was struggling to make rent this month. I would have thought the extra traffic to her social media would be a good thing to raise her profile?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Amanda wants no privacy (Her social media accounts prove this). Her BFF commanded this. This is where Amanda starts to feel like Jenn is not allowing her to shine.
Ginn is not going to enjoy having to listen to AmanDUH cry on the phone to her about having to make her accounts private. Only Ginn can be the main character!
---
One of Amanda’s recent tweets said she was struggling to make rent this month. I would have thought the extra traffic to her social media would be a good thing to raise her profile?
I'm imagining her being paranoid of any new follow requests moving forward from actual Bojo stans who find her. 🥴

Or, the attention bleep trait will be too strong and she'll wake up tomorrow and make everything public again. Can't depend just on the Potato cat to bring in the money, he's no Grumpy Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, but if Jenn is asking her new friend to make everything private because she is paranoid / hates that the attention isn’t on her, then that is messed up. Controlling is a huge red flag(for emotional/mental abuse) and if I were Amanda I would run.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It is now...........

That was quick. I think someone has found our little group here......
Either Jenn is monitoring it or one of her socials allows her to track where views are coming from. I didn't think this was an option with X but I know way back in the day when I blogged I could pretty much see where traffic came from.

Reactions: 8
Well, thank God Potato's shop is still open for only $1.29 you too can have a Potato sticker. Alas, his Insta in now private. Poor Potato going to find himself with Ollie soon enough if he doesn't watch it.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't get the going private either. I don't think anyone was commenting on any of her crap. And even Jen doesn't even go private, she's just a blocker/deleter. I imagine Jen got pissed that so much attention is off her so she told Amanda about the Unwell 3. And now Amanda thinks the mob of them went to her apartment while she's in NJ and messed with her Xmas decorations so now's she paranoid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi, Amanda!!

Just wanted to chime in on the sticker on a water bottle discussion. I do have a sticker on my water bottle but that’s only because the job I was at actually sent us a really nice water bottle but it had our company logo on it. I hated the job (am no longer there) but liked the water bottle so I asked my teenage daughter if she had a sticker to cover up the logo and she did.

• Haha
I don't get the going private either. I don't think anyone was commenting on any of her crap. And even Jen doesn't even go private, she's just a blocker/deleter. I imagine Jen got pissed that so much attention is off her so she told Amanda about the Unwell 3. And now Amanda thinks the mob of them went to her apartment while she's in NJ and messed with her Xmas decorations so now's she paranoid.
Or stole the decorations she put up in November and was bitching about five thousand Tweets earlier. I don't get shutting down the cat's Instagram of all things if that's where a good portion of your income is coming from...what a moron.
---
Well, the old stuff on FB remain such as this goodie. She and Brother Nick the Dick would not jam.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If my bestie was struggling to pay rent then I would be sure to reach out to my 904k subscribers to let them know about my bestie’s sticker/coaster/whatever business to maybe help them out a little.

I guess Jen works in the opposite direction of everything that’s decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.