The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do know they can’t block and delete comments on podcast apps, right? How will they give up that control?
---
Also, any one else a Yellowjackets fan? Because Aman-DUH is giving strong Misty vibes 👀
1703612464663.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
How does she manage to get videos out the week of Xmas and Xmas eve, but hardly any for months before? Shouldn’t the week before Xmas be your busiest as a mother? Make it make sense! I could give her a pass for missing vids around Xmas, but hardly any early in December? It’s just mind boggling…
Because Jackson is not in school and Rosie assumingly has the holiday off. So, with both kids around, Jen would rather "work" than be a mother.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Watching the Xmas Eve home voog and Oliver is adorable. He crawls like an Army Man and isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. I have high hopes for that
little guy. Now to the cookies - what is that on the lower left? Candy cane looks like a 🍆View attachment 2651495
Those are the most grinch-able messy bites I’ve ever seen around the holidays. LOL

Reactions: 8
FFS Amanda is retweeting a vlogger who has put out a Tweet with a person who asked the morons to stupid filming them. I didn't take a screenshot of the conversation because I didn't want to include the person's face and have no time to blur it out. But what self entitled twits. I've never heard of this Princess and the Bear vlog. But automatic nope based on this.

View attachment 2651633
And then this vlogger goes on to post a photo of the lady. What a dick move. Is there some sort of ASSHOLE requirement to be a Disney vlogger? They all seem to be one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If Amanda and her fiance can apparently make a living off her cheesy stickers and a cat tik tok, I am sure there will be enough idiots to watch the shitfest podcast. I have little faith in the world anymore.

Reactions: 18
FFS Amanda is retweeting a vlogger who has put out a Tweet with a person who asked the morons to stupid filming them. I didn't take a screenshot of the conversation because I didn't want to include the person's face and have no time to blur it out. But what self entitled twits. I've never heard of this Princess and the Bear vlog. But automatic nope based on this.

View attachment 2651633
This witch is a liar too. She posts a photo of the woman complaining after contradicting herself an hour+ earlier. She said she reviewed it and had no footage of the woman, then said they rearranged the table so the woman would no longer be visible even with a background blur, then posted a photo of the woman.

IMG_2576.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2651633
She joined Twitter in May of 2011. We will round it to 4,600 days. 76,400 posts. That is 16.6 posts average per day. For someone who has 1,653 followers that seems crazy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Poor Potato (I officially despise this woman and I haven’t even been paying attention).
IMG_3790.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She joined Twitter in May of 2011. We will round it to 4,600 days. 76,400 posts. That is 16.6 posts average per day. For someone who has 1,653 followers that seems crazy to me.
And yet the cat has been alive for less than a year and has 100K followers, though she's trying to migrate his followers now to her page because it's too hard for Mommy to update Potato's page :rolleyes:. Her FB is a mess too. It is ridiculously easy to find her. True, I have to look up people's socials for part of my day job but it may have took me ten minutes tops especially once I found out the fiance's dets.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did Santa survive his trip to Fort Pampers? Jacksons cars on the floor and the cookies look hazardous to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This photo screams that they're a couple ("not that there's anything wrong with that "as Jerry & George would say). On a serious note: the best, and by best I mean worst, part of the podcast will be Dim talking about parenthood. He's so out of his depth I pray no one takes any of his parenting advice

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
(for those that celebrate)

The Slackers must be so boring (or we are just plain bored) that this thread is more about Nick the Dick and AmanDUH 🤢, than TTT. 🤦🏻‍♀️

js

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Belated Merry Christmas to all!
This new Jenn "friend" will be the gift that keeps on giving, you guys. There is just no way this won't go badly, right? 😂😂😂

ScreenshotX2.jpg

ScreenshotX.jpg

ScreenshotX3.jpg

Took about 2 minutes to find these on her public X page. This chick LOVES to post every little thing she's ever thought, all her hot takes, her issues with her significant other (reminds me of Jenn's MIL tweets), etc. This is a potential drama-filled disaster with Jenn and we all should be here for it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.