The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do sort of find it interesting she made the fiance shut down his as well. Well, sort of surprised. Boss Babe's got to boss. Seriously though, with their cat they probably have gotten random followers before. I may have looked at her personal TikTok last night and a lot of people were just asking for the cat. I didn't see anyone call him Potato Son though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If my bestie was struggling to pay rent then I would be sure to reach out to my 904k subscribers to let them know about my bestie’s sticker/coaster/whatever business to maybe help them out a little.

I guess Jen works in the opposite direction of everything that’s decent.
She's not here to help small business!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's not here to help small business!
And yet, Soda Shop Sally thought they were the second coming of Wallace and Davis and would bring business to their soda shop. I was almost ready for Dim and Jenn to start bursting into song and singing numbers like "Griters":

Grifters, Grifters
There were never such lazy grifters
Always had to have a chaperon, for sure
I'm here to keep my eye on him
Eating, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain Dick arrived alone
He wore the girl pants and I had FOMO
All sorts of weather
We complain together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces
But in the same voog
We think and we act as one... uh-huh
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many meals have tried to split us up but no one can
Lord help the grifter
Who comes between me and my dinner
And lord help the grifter who comes between me and my man
Grifter
Grifter
Grifter don't come between me and my man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm Sure Two Ditzs and a Potato would be a much better podcast. Amanduh and Jenn could talk about how to block people, how to be dependent on your partner to get you to the hair salon, and how to monetize your dependent when you feel like it.

And FB is in total lockdown now so someone is actively monitoring this thread but the question is who:
  • Jenn
  • Psycho
  • Marie
  • Potato

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well there is no question who the dominant one appears to be. "That Tracks" is totally Tim-centric. Nick knows his place, I guess. But I do think a lot of this is TPD wanting to move up in the world of vlogging at whatever cost. I wonder what TPD's jilted Dad friend from the Happiest Podcast on Earth thinks about all this.
Nick is a (closeted) submissive bottom. 🕳

Reactions: 8
I think she is either using AI or stealing designs. Etsy doesn’t give AF about running anything ethically. Every independent artist I know is getting off Etsy.

I will add- as an illustration who has worked my arse off to make original characters & sells my own original designs as stickers- it’s infuriating to see someone like her sell tit she didn’t make & sell the didn’t make.
If not on Etsy, where are these independent artists moving to?

Reactions: 4
So Amanda is going private on all her social media, huh? Should we all give her a big Hello!

She usually gets very little interaction anyway, but can her ego handle telling only 1600 people every single mundane thought she ever has?
(be nice to her - she’s dangerous)
IMG_8037.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Throwing out another Amanduh. theme thread title suggestion

TTT 158 Enchanting Sunshine of the Demented Mind

And Jenn, girl, you want us to move on from Amanduh stop guzzling down eggnog and finish up adding jingle bells to Dudley opening his five million gifts then we can go back to talking about your poor parenting skills. And if Amanduh is on the phone with you right now you can block people on phone calls just like you can block comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.