The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't aware that locking down all your socials was a great marketing strategy for your online business. Learn something new every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wasn't aware that locking down all your socials was a great marketing strategy for your online business. Learn something new every day.
Right? If she can't handle the attention, maybe she shouldn't have made it painfully obvious she was suddenly attached at the hip with Jenn.

Also, if you're going to word vomit all over your socials, you should expect that people are going to notice, AmanDUH.

Also also, if Jenn "made" you lock down everything, perhaps you should consider her motives. She certainly isn't looking out for YOUR best interests.

Reactions: 25
She's back down to 1641 followers now:

View attachment 2652791
down by exactly 15!

Wow! Must have been some phone conversation between her and Bestie! The thing is Amanda not only didn’t mind sharing every thought with the world, but seemed to be lavish in it. She didn’t say anything directly (yet) about the trackers. Her posts at best had like one or two comments. She is obviously bitter about our comments HERE and also what Jenn has worked her up about.
Maybe Jenn threw an ultimatum down?

Either way, shutting down all social for her is likely a huge hit both emotionally and financially.

Hope Jenn is being a supportive friend…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who all has to work this week? I am over this tit, can I be a grifter too? HA.

I've not been at work since the 18th. I'm bragging.

I'm going to be a baby come the 2nd when I have to go back to work.

At least I like my coworkers!!

Reactions: 9
down by exactly 15!

Wow! Must have been some phone conversation between her and Bestie! The thing is Amanda not only didn’t mind sharing every thought with the world, but seemed to be lavish in it. She didn’t say anything directly (yet) about the trackers. Her posts at best had like one or two comments. She is obviously bitter about our comments HERE and also what Jenn has worked her up about.
Maybe Jenn threw an ultimatum down?

Either way, shutting down all social for her is likely a huge hit both emotionally and financially.

Hope Jenn is being a supportive friend…
Ginn is more of a “fiend”?
0A7ED433-0DC0-4549-9E92-103164CFB1B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jenn is not a friend to anyone, let alone sticker chick. She doesn't even know how to treat her own husband and kids, so what does anyone else expect from her? She's a phony, and a user, and will turn on you the second something doesn't go her way.

Reactions: 21
Commented on TPD’s post wondering if this podcast will last as long as Dim & Ginn’s OG podcast, or Dim’s podcast with Bart Scott. We’ve found someone faster on the block button than JennBo and his name is Nicky the Dicky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Ginn told her to make her accounts private, I don't know why she would listen to her. Ginn is not paying her rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who all has to work this week? I am over this tit, can I be a grifter too? HA.
I do 😡 and my office heat is off. It’s so cold in the women’s room I was able to see my breath. Someone at our corporate office controls the temps at the satellite offices and of course they are off. Professional or not, tomorrow I’m showing up in insulated leggings and a hoodie. Luckily I keep a few blankets here. And my boss gave 4 out of the 5 people in my group off, so I’m doing everyone’s work. Total bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I do 😡 and my office heat is off. It’s so cold in the women’s room I was able to see my breath. Someone at our corporate office controls the temps at the satellite offices and of course they are off. Professional or not, tomorrow I’m showing up in insulated leggings and a hoodie. Luckily I keep a few blankets here. And my boss gave 4 out of the 5 people in my group off, so I’m doing everyone’s work. Total bullshit.
Total bullshit. I almost wore my joggers to work today, there's hardly anyone here. I could sleep in my office and no one would notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Commented on TPD’s post wondering if this podcast will last as long as Dim & Ginn’s OG podcast, or Dim’s podcast with Bart Scott. We’ve found someone faster on the block button than JennBo and his name is Nicky the Dicky 😂😂
Honestly, shocked his and his beard's accounts aren't private yet. Given their views-and the Beard has posted some of them in the past- they are probably more used to blocking people than Amanduh who more or less just complained about who took the last can of Cheez Whiz at Wally World or showed off her latest pirated sticker when not hocking Potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.