The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potato the Cat is for sure plotting her murder. He's probably happy his IG is private now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She should absolutely keep saying he's working "for" her instead of "with" her. I'm sure he loves that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think her shutting them all down is a little silly honestly. As far as I saw, no one was engaging with her and she was pretty much going on and on how she was friends with the Trackers and how they went to that soda shop and were hitting all the "small" towns together :rolleyes: I still go back and forth thinking that Jenn told her to shut up versus her finding this site by trying to track where her views were coming from or whatever and being shaken up.

And fiance is in lockdown too now...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably buys the designs and then prints the stickers at home on a Cricut. She's no better than Amazon drop shippers.
Either that or she is doing something like print on demand through Printify or another pod site. I just started a few listings in my shop where I designed something but if someone orders, the merchant that Printify uses for the product will make and ship the item. (No, my items are not stickers 🤣 but I did look at the Printify catalog and stickers are an option.)

Reactions: 6
The feeling you get when your Bestie and the Dick have taken over your thread and you have to parent because of school and no nanny wants to work the day after Christmas.
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we sure Amanda even discovered Tattle or did she just get spooked by a sudden influx of followers who were now privvy to every simple thought she’s ever had. Something tells me neither her or Jenn are smart enough to think Tattle is responsible for the increase in her followers. Unless Jenn was scrolling through here and gave her new bff the heads up?

Reactions: 14
Suggestions for future attempts to revive what will be the inevitable failed "That Tracks" podcast:

- Back on Track
- Fallen Off Track
- We've Lost Track (Again)
- On the (Alt-)Right Track
- On the Wrong Side of the Tracks
-Side Tracked, co-starring everybody's favorite absentee mother Gin!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we sure Amanda even discovered Tattle or did she just get spooked by a sudden influx of followers who were now privvy to every simple thought she’s ever had. Something tells me neither her or Jenn are smart enough to think Tattle is responsible for the increase in her followers. Unless Jenn was scrolling through here and gave her new bff the heads up?
I sort of think that's what happened or one of the mediums has a feature that shows you what link or what not was used to travel to your site (when I used Wordpress they had something like that you could use). I don't think X has that but I have no idea about Etsy or possible TikTok or whatnot.

Hell, she was trying to get her cat's followers to go to her Tiktok and he has over 100K I don't think having fifteen new followers on X is that big of a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going with the following scenario:
AmanDUH is thrilled to notice that her Twitter filling has jumped. Her beloved bestie Jen Trackers magic and popularity must be rubbing off!! That move to Florida to stalk The Trackers is paying off!! She excitedly texts her shiny new BFF to tell her all about it. Dreams of her new career as a popular Disney Influencer and Sticker Magnate dance excitedly through her imagination. But as she reads the texts her idol has sent her back, her dreams are shattered. FFS TATTLE HAS FOUND YOU!!!! GO PRIVATE! I REPEAT GO PRIVATE!!! AmanDUH dejectedly puts all her SM on private settings as her dreams of a worldwide sticker conglomerate fade away……

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It can’t be a coincidence that we’ve started talking about her here and suddenly she goes private across the board.

I guess it could be something else. Maybe some of the old Stans like Tiffanyann or kasper who have been trying to be besties with them for years are jealous that Amanda so quickly swept in and has been having a hoop de doo time with the Bojans that they’ve started harassing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattle is no secret to Jenn. She knew that Amanda’s loose lips would prove problematic for HER and had to put an end to it. Amanda idolizes Jenn and will do whatever she says. There is no way that the naïveté that had her excited and saying hello to 15 new followers, also had her find tattle and prompted her to immediately shut everything down.

Hi Jenn!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry, but if Jenn is asking her new friend to make everything private because she is paranoid / hates that the attention isn’t on her, then that is messed up. Controlling is a huge red flag(for emotional/mental abuse) and if I were Amanda I would run.
I imagine this is going to be duo vortex black hole of sucking convergence of neeeeeed.

And I'm here for it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.