The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As unhinged as Amanda seems to be, I feel like she’s a better person than Jen.

I hope one day she can recover from being attached to the Trackers. And come join us here.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As unhinged as Amanda seems to be, I feel like she’s a better person than Jen.

I hope one day she can recover from being attached to the Trackers. And come join us here.
At least she cares for her profiting dependent, I'll give her that. That cat seems to get more attention than either of the buddies have ever gotten. Though I am concerned about Peaches (the dog that seemingly disappeared without a single mention). I do wonder what happened to it since her socials more or less revealed what she has for breakfast etc. every day and there wasn't one word about the dog. Anyway, she clearly does need some sort of mental help-as does Jenn as well. But while I think Jenn is manipulative I think Amanduh is more or less a typical stupid stan. I was honestly shocked she's almost thirty, I would've pegged her at most with her mentality to be a young twenty something.

TLDR: Jenn=Regina George. Amanda=Bargain Basement Gretchen Weiners Post Hallmark Movies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2652116

Riddle me this. How does her sticker shop work exactly? She doesn't actually create these. It looks like she just buys them from someone else.

I admit I don't know how Etsy works. But these ain't hand made by her.

View attachment 2652120
I have an Etsy shop and sadly it’s now only a short step away from being eBay, where I’m sure she also sells her stickers. They care less about ‘handmade’ and more about ‘how much can I fleece you of in fees’. Anyone who’s prepared to pay them can sell on there. Just a shame for those of us whose items are genuinely handmade.
---
So Amanda is going private on all her social media, huh? Should we all give her a big Hello!

She usually gets very little interaction anyway, but can her ego handle telling only 1600 people every single mundane thought she ever has?
Oh it's probably OMG woo is me I'm being stalked by meanies.
It takes a stalker to know a stalker

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have an Etsy shop and sadly it’s now only a short step away from being eBay, where I’m sure she also sells her stickers. They care less about ‘handmade’ and more about ‘how much can I fleece you of in fees’. Anyone who’s prepared to pay them can sell on there. Just a shame for those of us whose items are genuinely handmade.
It's interesting, I did a Google Image Search of her Bathtub Sticker and I found that the same Sticker is sold on Amazon (currently out of stock).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I sort of think that's what happened or one of the mediums has a feature that shows you what link or what not was used to travel to your site (when I used Wordpress they had something like that you could use). I don't think X has that but I have no idea about Etsy or possible TikTok or whatnot.

Hell, she was trying to get her cat's followers to go to her Tiktok and he has over 100K I don't think having fifteen new followers on X is that big of a deal.
Etsy shows what interaction comes via social media

Reactions: 5
I assume Jen was too busy dealing with Amanda drama today to post the promised Christmas vid.

I am dying to know if Santa got the squirts from those nasty looking cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely curious as to what happened that she made her socials private. I didn't see any comments or interactions. Is it possible the stans themselves went cuckoo on her.... after all she put it out there for people to see she is BFF with Ginn.
The only other possibility is that she found this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And yet, Soda Shop Sally thought they were the second coming of Wallace and Davis and would bring business to their soda shop. I was almost ready for Dim and Jenn to start bursting into song and singing numbers like "Griters":

Grifters, Grifters
There were never such lazy grifters
Always had to have a chaperon, for sure
I'm here to keep my eye on him
Eating, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain Dick arrived alone
He wore the girl pants and I had FOMO
All sorts of weather
We complain together
The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces
But in the same voog
We think and we act as one... uh-huh
Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many meals have tried to split us up but no one can
Lord help the grifter
Who comes between me and my dinner
And lord help the grifter who comes between me and my man
Grifter
Grifter
Grifter don't come between me and my man
👏👏brilliant. White Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie and I read that whole thing in the tune and timing of the song

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got off a night shift and work and coming back to some of the things you guys have said has really made me laugh. Someone is definitely watching the thread for sure but imo if you're going to mess with tit, you're going to get some on you eventually. It sticks. And with the nasty turds you know the Trackers are pumping out, Amanda and Potato better grab a nose peg and a life raft.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey AmanDUH now you’ve found us hit the pink wiki button at the top to learn more about your new BFF
You’re welcome 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just got off a night shift and work and coming back to some of the things you guys have said has really made me laugh. Someone is definitely watching the thread for sure but imo if you're going to mess with tit, you're going to get some on you eventually. It sticks. And with the nasty turds you know the Trackers are pumping out, Amanda and Potato better grab a nose peg and a life raft.
Better find herself a sticker paddle.

Reactions: 7
One of the last tweets Amanda had was Hi to my new ### followers. Someone here must have gotten in before she locked it down. We are now relying on you!

And I definitely think she called Jenn about her sudden huge jump in followers and Jenn lost her mind.

Hi Amanda! I know you’ll be jointing us here soon. We are a nice bunch, much smarter than your new bestie, and much less lazy too.

Reactions: 26
Well since all the socials are shut down, I'll throw this out

The Tim tracker #158 please, won't someone think of the potato

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This came up on my IG feed - seems like something Dimmy would love. Even more titillating than a USB plug!
IMG_8746.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yiiiiikes those views! Oofta.

View attachment 2652224

To be fair alot of people are traveling or doing other things this week and catching on vlogs whenever they get a chance.

When I got back from my happenings, I caught up on my vlogs and I have to say the ones I do follow and enjoy, there were only two (Jordan the Lion's Birdman of Alcatraz (the others he threw out this week sucked) and one ASMR vlog) that were watchable. The rest of the vloggers I do like seemed to throw out tit this week.

TTT vlogs this week from the ones I scanned through seemed shittier than usual. I wonder if vloggers this week are throwing out crap this week to say they posted something?

Reactions: 6
If not on Etsy, where are these independent artists moving to?
Most have their own websites through Wix or Shopify. The laundry list of ways Etsy has gotten greedy and screwed over small business looks like a CVS receipt. They just laid off 11% of their corporate employees because business is tanking because they let in crap that is not made by people & junk from China.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Washington Post just shared this article that goes into how much several content creators make per month. I thought it was pretty interesting and a good look into about how much the Trackers could be earning. We know they really don't get a lot of $ in brand deals, and I would bet good money their merch sales aren't very high, so it's likely the majority of their income comes from ad revenue. I'd love to see their monthly expenses lol
Gift link, so no need for a subscription to read this https://wapo.st/48wUGuM
That article was fascinating. I had no idea this world existed? Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.