The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want to write a kids book. I hope they submit their manuscript in Tim’s handwriting with the accuracy and attention Jenn crafts the description for her voogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These kids are so screwed. Jackson thinks celebrating New Years is sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the fridge while randomly counting down from 10, at no particular time, while having to stare into a camera, not each other…

Also, he thinks you make wish lists of things you want to get for New Years… maybe they could have explained what a resolution is, but then again, maybe they don’t know.

It is so stupid and forced to film this for other people to watch. It means nothing because it symbolizes nothing.

Jenn is claiming that it is bad luck to clean on New Years Day, so she is not gonna clean… what a shock!
Yeah you are supposed to clean BEFORE New Year’s Day to start the year fresh and clean.

Reactions: 15
Da Baby seriously hates being in Ginn's arms. He acts like a cat being held by someone who has said they hate cats and tries to handle them like a dog and then wonder why they get the tit out of them scratched.

Ginn tells Buddy bud that she "can't wait to spend 2024" with him. Ah yes, I'm sure that's totally true as you go on 9 million day dates/night dates/afternoon dates without your children.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They want to write a kids book. I hope they submit their manuscript in Tim’s handwriting with the accuracy and attention Jenn crafts the description for her voogs.
What would they possibly write a children's book about? How to be the shittiest parents ever? OK, they'd be good at that.

They're telling the story of the lemon pig and the great luck it brought them....the day the pennies fell out was the day they paid off their house and became debt free. No house payment, no car payments, no recurring debt. Is that really luck? How can anyone think that is luck? If you paid off your house the day the pennies fell out the two events had absolutely nothing to do with each other. Now, if the pennies fell out and that night, you hit the powerball, ok, luck. But they made a planned payment on the house....that's not luck, idiots.

I think this whole conversation was a flex. Jenn mentioned the pennies falling out, something good happened, she didn't remember what it was. Weird cut. Then miraculously she has the story of paying off the house?

This 54 minutes is chock full of ridiculousness, but I'm tapping out with 20 minutes to go. I just really can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
…and Dim says that he wants to see a solar eclipse from a new theme park. Google says the solar eclipse is April 8th…and it shows a path of where in the US you can view the eclipse...guesses of what he is thinking?
A solar eclipse is also whenever they're filming on a bright sunny day and Ginn steps in front of the camera to interrupt him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm enjoying the stan comments.

Tiffany Ann wins for most delusional stan of mediocre white dudes who don't get enough attention from their wives.
View attachment 2662792

Tiffany Ann:

The stans are not a fan of TrickyDickyNick's loquaciousness (I guess they're used to Dim's "yeah"s and "right"s):
View attachment 2662793

View attachment 2662795

Donna is beyond stupid in so many ways.
View attachment 2662794

More entertainment:
View attachment 2662796

View attachment 2662798

View attachment 2662797

View attachment 2662799

This was a good one 😆
View attachment 2662800
---

That tracks!
😂😂

Check out one of the later comments on the recent ThatTracks IG post. 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So much flexing with talking about being debt-free.

Lots of trips rattling around in their empty heads. I’m thinking they’re going to go to Disneyland Paris with the kids and I’m sure at least 2 nannies.

Jenn wants more “real” dates with Tim. They are so ready to dump both kids permanently on a nanny soon.

No big house projects. Laundry room and pantry.

Way too much J in this one. Fast forwarded most of it.

Reactions: 16
What would they possibly write a children's book about? How to be the shittiest parents ever? OK, they'd be good at that.

They're telling the story of the lemon pig and the great luck it brought them....the day the pennies fell out was the day they paid off their house and became debt free. No house payment, no car payments, no recurring debt. Is that really luck? How can anyone think that is luck? If you paid off your house the day the pennies fell out the two events had absolutely nothing to do with each other. Now, if the pennies fell out and that night, you hit the powerball, ok, luck. But they made a planned payment on the house....that's not luck, idiots.

I think this whole conversation was a flex. Jenn mentioned the pennies falling out, something good happened, she didn't remember what it was. Weird cut. Then miraculously she has the story of paying off the house?

This 54 minutes is chock full of ridiculousness, but I'm tapping out with 20 minutes to go. I just really can't.
Wasn’t that last year’s good luck?

Reactions: 2
She sure managed to get this one out fast, must have been worried that the podcast would lead to less attention for her.

Reactions: 9
Jenn needs help.

Not saying it’s bad to have hope at anything, but I don’t think she’d be able to function without doing these lemon pigs and grapes and noodles and what not. I really think she’d lose Her tit if they had to forgo any of them.

I really think she’d have to be committed if they left one of these things out. I can’t even articulate what I’m trying to say

I bet she’s overly cautious about Jackson stepping on cracks too
---
I think like 2 years straight, Jenn has said something happened the day the pennies fell out, but never said what it was.. she finally says it.. they paid off their mortgage.

I can’t stand the way eggs smell in glass 🤢 or the way they smell outside 🤢🤢🤢

The way she said Oliver’s egg looks like “nothing” wtf?!?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So much flexing with talking about being debt-free.

Lots of trips rattling around in their empty heads. I’m thinking they’re going to go to Disneyland Paris with the kids and I’m sure at least 2 nannies.

Jenn wants more “real” dates with Tim. They are so ready to dump both kids permanently on a nanny soon.

No big house projects. Laundry room and pantry.

Way too much J in this one. Fast forwarded most of it.
What's a "real date?" They have more time alone than any couple I know with young kids. My husband and I get probably two "dates" a year which consist of us going out to dinner while my parents watch our children. (This year we will be celebrating our 15th anniversary and will go away for one or two nights so that's going to be exciting)!

Also...did they ever explain why they don't eat dinner together? Unless my husband works late, we always eat as a family. Yes, that meant eating a bit earlier when our youngest was a baby so he could get to bed on time, but so what? It's great to have that time together. And it's a way to instill good eating habits in your children.

Reactions: 18
They both have the hands of people a generation older.

This chick has Spaceship Earth as her background on her phone, huh? She doesn't seem overly attached to it, seems an odd choice. Also does even the bleeping phone have to be Disney-themed? If you don't want to look at your kids or pets on your phone, perhaps at least something a bit more scenic? Maybe at least even HHN since that seemed to be the theme park thing she seemed to be super obsessed with?

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 5.47.21 PM.png

Please let 2024 be the year Buddy learns to 1) attempt brushing his teeth on his own and 2) do so in his bathroom, NOT THE KITCHEN.

It takes her more than an hour to make bleeping noodles with ground beef. There's water boiling in a giant pot and she's just walking around the kitchen waving her arms about all the stuff they still have to do that night. She really IS horrible when it comes to figuring out timing on basic cooking tit. If it's too early to put your noodles in, you should know by now how long it'll take for your pot of water to boil or I don't know, at least lower the bleeping temperature on the bleeping boiling water. In the time she's cooked the vegetables, the water in the pot is just boiling away. Not very safe, at least Buddy was asleep upstairs.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.