The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately a Stan accused John of spreading negativity to which John replied he missed Tim’s theme park content. John said he missed the sea world, universal, and Lego land holiday content and was tired of Target Hauls. The comments were all deleted before I could get a screenshot. More censorship of the people who enjoyed the travel content when calling out how Ginn made this her family channel.

And I may know John, although he is not on tattle.🤭
The mods there have really buckled down on any negativity. Before, if you didn’t kiss Jenn’s ass, you would be attacked by Stan’s but the mods would leave the comments up. Now, they delete anything they perceive as negativity.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So much flexing with talking about being debt-free.

Lots of trips rattling around in their empty heads. I’m thinking they’re going to go to Disneyland Paris with the kids and I’m sure at least 2 nannies.

Jenn wants more “real” dates with Tim. They are so ready to dump both kids permanently on a nanny soon.

No big house projects. Laundry room and pantry.

Way too much J in this one. Fast forwarded most of it.
they will soon be ready to dump the kids at a boarding school , no kids , just at the school holidays & breaks !
---
Ugh, I can only imagine the a-hole terrible French now. We all know if they do go there they won't actually leave the theme park. What a waste of bleeping money. Now the real question do the kids come or are they left at home.
Can you even imagine flying with J$ for over 6 hours. , so I say they won’t !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s funny how when they were at the top of their game they never bragged about how much money they have. Suddenly when they’re losing subscribers and views they’re bragging about how rich they are.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I realllly want to howl with laughter at them trying to navigate CDG, trying to navigate getting on the TGV and everything. Oh my God. It'll be amazing.
There’s no way they will need to. They will hire someone or find “friends” to do everything for them.

I hope they are going. And I hope they spend a tit ton of money. And I hope they hate every minute of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s no way they will need to. They will hire someone or find “friends” to do everything for them.

I hope they are going. And I hope they spend a tit ton of money. And I hope they hate every minute of it.
Wee wee! Oui oui!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have tethered on and off about boarding school. I only say they won't because it is pricey as hell and I really don't think they value education. I almost feel like eventually they'll pitch them off to a relative. If OG is really on the spectrum they might try to argue that there's better schools that help kids with his issues near whatever relative they dump them off on. In the alternative I could see them hiring a governess so they get their teacher/nanny in one package and just have them stay at Ft. Pampers when their gone and teach take care of the kids.

How long was the flight to Hawaii? I'm assuming from the East coast to there he would've been on about six hours or longer depending on if they had a connection flight and if where. Ugh, time zones in Europe would kill them. France is like what six hours ahead of Florida? There's no way they'd be able to acclimatize within a reasonable amount of time. So we know this year is going to consist of two cruises, a CA trip with the Dick and possibly a France trip and I think they are thinking about going on an Alaskan cruise next Christmas if they can convince themselves it can snow on a boat :rolleyes: Oh, and Dim mentioned something about Montana on the podcast today.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep, he doesn't seem to care as long as he can get his meat hooks into the TTT name? I think they are using each other. What a friendship. 😆

Tim doesn't seem like a guy who can have a legit friend. I think he competes with everyone, thinks he is the smartest person in the room, and thinks he is the most clever and funny. He acts that way around Adam, too, and he is someone you would suspect is an actual friend (yet they don't seem like they are either).

Nick is polar opposite of Tim. He said he wakes up thinking about and being concerned about other people. Tim seemed intrigued by that.
I won’t watch but I definitely feel Dim has no thought for others outside of his “ hot chick” wife. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they will soon be ready to dump the kids at a boarding school , no kids , just at the school holidays & breaks !
---

Can you even imagine flying with J$ for over 6 hours. , so I say they won’t !
try over 9 hours if they want to go to Paris

lol. I believe they paid off their you but if they ‘re debt free (completely) then I’m a sparkly unicorn. Did they definitely say they are going to France or are they just talking out of their asses again? I lived abroad in Paris for a semester and picked up French pretty quickly.

So, after I watched the shitcast earlier and posted here, I started feeling deathly ill. And yep, spent the rest of the day sicker than a dog and puking my brains out. Thanks, TrickyDick and TimmyTightPants for bringing this on - I didn't eat any room temperature fruit pouches so it must be the shitcast... it did its job. 🤢😨

🖕That Tracks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe she can start by not looking like she's experiencing an exorcism every time she needs to lick her lips or whatever the duck she's doing that looks positively uncomfortable and unnatural.
View attachment 2663096

Oooh, of course she's gotta check out herself.
View attachment 2663097

She's being so dramatic about the people that go to Times Square and stand there for hours, like it's some new bleeping revelation. Her mind is also BLOWN that it's pretty much tourists who do that and "wait for 12 hours to watch Paul Anka sing". Well yeah witch, why the duck do you think regular New Yorkers would want to do that? But also as if she and Dimmy haven't done some equally asinine tit themselves as tourists. 🙄 Dim is offended that Paul Anka sang "slow songs" before the ball drop. They're confused about why this is the Planet Fitness NYE instead of the Rockin' NYE. You dumb fucks, Planet Fitness is just the bleeping sponsor, JFC.

Aaaaand she's back to staring at herself. While licking herself.
View attachment 2663101

They're both turned on by the gay couple making out on TV and wondering if they're allowed to do that. Um.? Ginn says she'll make out with Dimmy but not on camera. Sure Ginn. Dim slurps his Martinellis sparkling apple cider because he's SOBER you guyzzzzzzz. They didn't even chill the cider beforehand? I guess then it couldn't have been available as a prop in the background of their lemon pig construction conveniently.

Ginn wants to find a work-life balance. 😂 So like, actually work? What does this even mean in her world?
Wow you knocked this one out of the park! Jenn licking herself?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You don’t know his much that tickled me

• Haha
  • Sick
Ugh I’m planning our big California/Aulani trip for this summer.
Although we’re not staying in a ridiculous suite. We opted for a standard view with an extra night instead of paying the cost to upgrade the view.
We've been going to Disneyland for years and we've spent a fortune on Hotels (we've stayed at almost every Hotel in Anaheim), most charge ridiculous parking/resort fees. Then a few years ago we found the Ayres Hotel Orange that serves a full hot breakfast and the best part is they don't charge any resort or parking fees. This Hotel feels like a resort, the rooms are huge and beautifully decorated. We can usually book a fully refundable (within 24 hrs) room for around $150.00 to $200.00 per night. We drive our own car to Disneyland, but even if you took the ART bus or an Uber to Disneyland this Hotel costs WAY less than staying at an over priced Disney Hotel. @Rebelle, "I'll (actually) link it down below" for you 😆 (or anyone else) to check it out.

I hope you have a great trip this summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, after I watched the shitcast earlier and posted here, I started feeling deathly ill. And yep, spent the rest of the day sicker than a dog and puking my brains out. Thanks, TrickyDick and TimmyTightPants for bringing this on - I didn't eat any room temperature fruit pouches so it must be the shitcast... it did its job. 🤢😨

🖕That Tracks.
Aw, those fuckers. Feel better soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is painful and awful. Nick knows no general references at all. He didn't recognize Alex Trebek's name and asked if it was an 80s reference. It isn't cute, man, like learn some tit before thinking you should be on a podcast.
If you ever find yourself in the situation where there's even the slightest hint that Tim Bojanowski might be smarter than you, it's time to reflect deeply on that situation in life, and possibly even life itself.
---
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.17.03 PM.jpg

Subtle flex for her new best bud (and mommy stay-cation partner) Amanduh?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.